We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Disneyland Wifi has likely been upgraded since your last visit.
Now that the old paper FASTPASS system has changed to the new digital and mobile MaxPass option, it has everyone asking, does Disneyland have WiFi?
WiFi at Disneyland is slow and spotty at best. Most guests using WiFi in the parks opt to use their own data plans instead. Your Disneyland WiFi connection may vary by cellular company.
Does Disneyland have WiFi?
Using Disney MaxPass requires WiFi and does use data. That can be a problem for those with limited data and/or international travelers. WiFi speed and availability also depends on how busy the parks are, and who your coverage is with.
The free WiFi at Disneyland is spotty, but you can find hotspots as listed below.
Are you an international visitor? If you’re concerned about high data costs and roaming fees and while visiting the states, try Roam Mobility USA Travel Sim Card which offers short-term and long-term options with one flat-fee and no contracts.
What else do I need to use Disneyland’s WiFi? I suggest bringing a portable charger because using your phone all day for MaxPass, photos and HeadsUp games can drain the battery quick.
Need Disneyland tickets for your visit? We proudly partner with Get Away Today to bring you the lowest price Disneyland tickets and vacations online!
Disneyland WiFi Dead Spots
These dead spots will hopefully become less and less common as WiFi at Disneyland expands its capacity. For now, we do know there are some bad spots which may include:
- a bug’s land
- inside most rides
- most indoor queues (notably Indiana Jones Adventure, Soarin’ Around the World)
Disneyland WiFi Hot Spots
- First, select the network “Disneyland-Guest” and make your way to one of the nearest WiFi hot spots at Disneyland Resort including those listed below.
Disneyland Park WiFi Hotspots
- Central Plaza (near the statue of Walt and Mickey on Main Street, U.S.A.)
- Haunted Mansion
- Information Board (near Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe on Main Street, U.S.A.)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (northside)
- Matterhorn Bobsleds (southside near the overpass for the Monorail)
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Rancho del Zocalo
- Rivers of America (center with view of Fantasmic stage)
- Small World Promenade (the terraced area on the path to “it’s a small world”)
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland (near the entrance to Pizza Port)
California Adventure Park WiFi Hotspots
- Carthay Circle
- Flo’s V8 Cafe
- Grizzly Peak Airfield (near Soarin’)
- Grizzly River Run
- Hollywood Blvd. (Hollywood Land)
- Sarge’s Surplus Hut (Cars Land)
- Pacific Wharf
- Paradise Garden
- Pixar Pier (near Incredicoaster launch point)
- Soarin entrance
- Toy Story Midway Mania
We’d love to keep this article as up to date as possible. Please comment below where you found the best Disneyland hotspots, dead spots or if you simply used your own connection.