Print step-by-step Disneyland Plans here. Our itineraries have one goal: less waiting and more riding.
A variety of itineraries are included in your Disneyland Plan Bundle, so there’s a plan for everyone. Rides to enjoy for every age, meal suggestions and so much more. Make your trip magical, not stressful. Print your Disneyland Plan now.
Ready for a magical Disneyland vacation without all the fuss of planning?
I’m Jessica Sanders, your Disneyland expert. I’ve spent countless Disneyland visits and hours researching the best way to do Disneyland for every group, all types of visits and during every season of the year.
Walt Disney created a place for families to come together and make memories, and that’s just what your Disneyland Plan will help you accomplish.
Here’s what to expect when you buy your print at home Disneyland Plan Bundle:
- Six one-Day Disneyland Plans (Classics Plan, Storybook Plan, Princess Plan, Thrill Seekers, Baby Bump and Reunion Plan)
- with step-by-step plans for what to ride and when
- Choose your experience from a variety of Disneyland Plans
- Pre-packaged Disneyland Plans are not date specific, some attractions may be closed during your visit
- Pre-packaged Disneyland Plans are made for a general audience and may not fit your needs 100% but serve as an excellent guideline for what to ride and in what order, including character meet and greets and entertainment options
- 20 pages of information, along with your step-by-step Disneyland Plan
- Convenient ready-to-print files to take with you on your trip
Buy your Disneyland Plan bundle today!
“We had a wonderful trip! Thank you for your help in the planning . . . we are already talking about doing our next trip for when our kids are a little older.”-Matt J.
“I used both the Princess Plan and Pixar Plan. The plans were easy to understand and use. I had each plan as a screenshot on my phone. The plans include shows, food suggestions, a few characters and what rides to include first in your day. The plans are easy to follow and of course you can always add your own personal touch to them – there is plenty of time left to meet that extra character you see or watch a show you stumble upon.” -Erin C.
“Thank you so much! Our family of four went to Disneyland for the first time at the end of February 2018 and we had a blast! We would have been completely lost without all your tips and tricks, especially those regarding MaxPass and traveling with a toddler and baby. Using your detailed guidance, we were able to get on all the rides we wanted and were rarely waiting in line.” –Melissa M.
“We are back home and had an INCREDIBLE time!!! Seriously, so so magical, and thanks to you we felt so prepared and your Disneyland Plan was perfect! We did almost everything on the plan and the kids had a wonderful time! We are now planning the next trip for the future ” -Leslie W.