We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Disney Halloween activities to celebrate the spooktacular season with 31 Happy Haunts, one for each day of October.
If spooky scary skeletons and the sounds of hinges creaking make you delight with fright, these Disney Halloween activities will keep you feeling alive all season long.
Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort is one of my favorite times of the year to visit. There’s so many things to do and see during this popular time of year that I wanted to bring some of that home to enjoy even if you can’t get to Disneyland this year.
Get the printer-friendly version here.
October Week 1 Disney Halloween Activities
Here are our Halloween ideas for the first week of October as we just begin the season. If you miss a day, feel free to do more than one each day and up your spook-game!
- Halloween music welcomes the season and ushers in the sounds of Disney Halloween Time with this playlist made from some of our favorite Disney rides and movies.
2. Read or listen on Audible to Halloween Tree by Roy Bradbury. Did you know Disneyland has its own Halloween Tree inspired by this novel? “The Halloween Tree” in Frontierland was dedicated to the author on Halloween night in 2007.
3. Decorate your own Halloween Tree whether it’s out in your yard or indoor Halloween decor. You can make it entirely orange just like the Halloween Tree at Disneyland.
4. Pumpkin flavored everything! Grab a favorite pumpkin treat, drink or make homemade pumpkin cookies to enjoy.
5. Watch on of your favorite Halloween movies on Disney Plus like The Nightmare Before Christmas, and check out what Jack does to deck the halls at Disneyland here.
7. Make an easy DIY Mickey Pumpkin just like the one on Main Street, USA.
October Week 2 Disney Halloween Activities
Dig up these Halloween activities for the second week of October and a frightfully fun season. If you miss a day, you can always do more than one each day to catch up.
8. Choose your favorite Halloween churro flavors and dress up ready-made churros for today’s Disney Halloween activities.
10. Watch a Halloween themed Disney Junior show; here’s where to find your favorite Halloween episodes.
11. Choose your next Halloween movie night with the Disney Plus Halloween list here.
12. Make this easy flying Zero craft for more Halloween decor.
13. Walk through California Adventure’s Villains Grove with us, we have the video right here.
14. Boo your neighbor with a Mickey Ghost printable.
October Week 3 Disney Halloween Activities
If you miss a day, you can always do more than one each day to catch up. Get the printer-friendly version here.
15. Craving an Oogie Boogie treat? Green jello and gummy worms can make it happen!
16. Print and color a Disney Halloween coloring page.
17. Choose your next Halloween movie night with the Disney Plus Halloween list here.
18. Complete a Disney Halloween word search.
19. Cute, easy craft to make these Mickey Halloween Bats for today’s
20. Make Mickey shaped pancakes or cookies and top with Halloween sprinkles.
21. Have you seen Disneyland’s Halloween parade? Watch the replay of Frightfully Fun Parade here.
October Week 4 Disney Halloween Activities
As Halloween Time slowly decays, don’t let the fun die with it! Here’s a handful of more Disney activities.
22. Gather fall leaves and make them into a Mickey shaped silhouette just like at Disneyland Resort.
23. Watch our replay of Villainous World of Color that only plays at California Adventure on nights of Oogie Boogie Bash.
24. Carve your Disney themed pumpkins!
25. More pumpkins = more fun! Make this Mickey pop-up pumpkin here.
26. The monsters have arrived—in dessert form. These adorable Monsters Inc cake jars are scary good.
27. See who can complete this Disney Halloween crossword puzzle the fastest.
28. Design your own poison apple with sliced apples, caramel and various Halloween toppings.
29. Choose your last Halloween movie night with the Disney Plus Halloween list here.
30. Halloween fireworks? Of course! We have the Halloween Screams video replay here.
31. Disney Halloween costume bingo. Scroll through Instagram or Facebook to check out all the Halloween costumes and see who gets bingo first.
Get the printer-friendly version here.
I hope you enjoyed this list of Disney Halloween activities to keep you busy and festive all season long.