We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Disneyland in March Tickets
A fabulous Disneyland vacation begins with savings! That’s why I always recommend getting your discount Disneyland tickets before you arrive. Tickets are all digital, making it easy to scan into your Disneyland app and be on your way in minutes. in Save on Disneyland tickets and hotels when you bundle together and use promo code HAPPIEST10.
Have questions on booking your tickets? I bet I have an answer for you.
Can I get one day discount Disneyland tickets? One day tickets will cost you the most money per day because only Disneyland itself sells one day tickets. If you’re looking for a discount one day ticket to Disneyland, you will need to visit during weekdays typically during the school calendar year. Because of demand-based pricing, you could pay anywhere from $104 to $204 for just one day! Compare that to buying a two day ticket from Get Away Today at a little over $200 and you could pay a bit more to spend 2 days at Disneyland Resort rather than 1 day.
Save Even More with Multi-Day Tickets! The more days you visit Disneyland Resort, the less you pay per day. Multi-day tickets have no blackout dates, so you can travel anytime in 2019. If you’re doing Disneyland on a budget, do not buy your tickets from Disney. You’ll be paying top dollar with no discounts! Instead, buy your discount Disneyland tickets from Get Away Today (the first company to ever work direct with Disneyland to sell authorized tickets!). P.S. when you add a hotel use promo code HAPPIEST10 for an extra $10 off your vacation package.
Disneyland in March 2019 Calendar
Have you been looking up Disneyland crowd calendars? I think they’re a total sham. Why? They’re usually wrong and give people a false sense of hope, making them feel that they’re going to Disneyland when no one else in the world will be there. That being said, many readers have asked me for a crowd calendar so I’ve created a non-traditional Disneyland crowd calendar. Our Disneyland calendar notes major holidays, school breaks and Disneyland Resort events and is updated monthly. Be sure to check back as your date gets closer. The colors denote the following:
- Pink- high to max capacity
- Yellow- medium to high capacity
- Green- medium capacity
I don’t list a “low capacity” day because I feel it’s better to be prepared for crowds and be pleasantly surprised than the opposite. Hang in there, you can do this!
What’s happening at Disneyland in March 2019? And why do I have the calendar mapped out like I do? Here is a highlight of all the awesome things going on and how you can make the most of your Disneyland vacation:
- California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns in March 1st and we can’t wait to dive into all the goodness during this family-friendly event.
- Maps and stickers for Disney’s Egg Stravaganza will be available in March for a fun family activity around the parks and Downtown Disney.
- We don’t get a ton of rain in Southern California, but this season has been WET! You’re gonna want have this article handy just in case.
Disneyland in March Park Plans
Don’t stress over Disneyland, let us plan your day in the parks for you and skip most of the waiting often associated with Disneyland.
If you’re looking to get the absolute most out of your Disneyland vacation, we now offer a limited number of VIP Custom Park Plans to our readers. Every detail is planned specifically for your group, including a custom itinerary for your day at Disneyland. Get all the details here.
Disneyland in March 2019 Closures
- Astro Orbitor (TBA)
- Grizzly River Run (January 8-March 28, closed during this same time in 2018)
- Indiana Jones Adventure (March 19-21)
- Sailing Ship Columbia (January 23-TBA)
- Silly Symphony Swings (March 4-TBA)
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough (January 17 through spring)
- Sleeping Beauty Castle exterior ( January 18 through spring)
- Space Mountain (February 25- March 14)
- Fantasmic! (January 22 through spring, returning for select nights in March)
Are you heading to the Disneyland Resort? Tell us what you’re most looking forward to for your Disneyland in March visit.
Disneyland expert who loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.