This is my little slice of paradise! And I hope it’s soon-to-be yours, too. This “secret” Disney Aulani vacation page was set up just for my email subscribers. I first visited Disney’s Aulani in 2023 during an anniversary get away. My husband and I got to experience many of Aulani’s offerings and get to know this beautiful Disney destination. I can’t wait to help you start planning.
Are you already packing your bags? I can see why! Get your Disney Aulani quote right here.
Disney Aulani Rooms and Villas
There are several room types at Disney Aulani. I stayed in an Ocean View room for my first stay and I am so glad I upgraded to that incredible view!
There are plenty of room types and villas to choose from with various views available.
Aulani Resort Rooms (Sleeps up to Four)
Aulani Deluxe Studio with Kitchenette (Sleeps up to Four)
Aulani Villas (Sleeps up to Twelve)
Aulani’s Beaches and Pools
- Ka Maka Grotto is a family pool featuring an infinity edge overlooking Ko Olina Beach, a misty grotto and is open after-dark on select nights.
- Hidden Menehune, the legendary “little people” responsible for mysterious happenings in Hawai‘i
- Keiki Cove water playground is designed for kids ages 5 and under, but is open to all ages. This space features pictures of sea creatures that decorate the pool floor, rainbow water jets and hidden Menehune.
- Menehune Bridge is a huge water play area (2100 square feet) designed for littles under 48″ tall. There’s a climbing play structure, small water slides, water fountain and play features all surrounded by plenty of lounge chairs and seating.
- Rainbow Reef is a private snorkeling lagoon / pool where you can pay to snorkel with tropical fish. There is also a large viewing area where you can see the fish swim by without snorkeling. Hours are limited.
- Waikolohe Pool is a 8,200-square-foot, zero-entry pool with the Volcanic Vertical body slide that splashes into one end. This area also hosts age specific parties on select days like teens-only, tweens-only or all-ages themed parties.
- Waikolohe Stream is a lazy river you can enjoy with or without tube rafts.
- Tubestone Curl is one of two water slides at Aulani. This open-air, twisting and turning tube adventure that eventually launches you into Waikolohe Stream—ride it solo or with a partner.
- Wailana Pool features 1,500-square-foot of relaxing space and a tension-edge pool.
- Four Whirlpool Spas, including a two-in-one type of spa for adults only.
Disney Aulani Activities
One of the things I really enjoyed about Aulani was the abundance of Disney characters. The time and locations are located on the Aulani app and there is a constant rotation.
If you’re staying there for even 2 days and want to meet some Disney characters there really is no reason you shouldn’t be able to.
More activities coming soon!
Book Your Aulani Vacation
Discounts coming soon and will come to email subscribers FIRST! Make sure you’re on my email list. If you missed the pop-up it will only show once a day, so email me [email protected] and I can manually add you.