Meet Jessica from The Happiest Blog on Earth
Disneyland Resort is my all day, every day. I share top Disneyland resources and content right here at The Happiest Blog on Earth.
I grew up in Los Angeles and spent my childhood at Disneyland, Griffith Park, Walt Disney Studios and many places Disney fans hold dear.
My vast Disneyland knowledge has led me to author How To Disneyland, Disneyland on Any Budget and co-author Disneyland with Kids. I also co-host the popular Facebook group, DWK SoCal Theme Parks – Tips & Deals.
At Disneyland Resort, you can find me riding Guardians of the Galaxy- Mission: BREAKOUT! over and over again. When I’m hungry, my go-to spot is Jolly Holiday Bakery for anything sweet or savory.
While Disneyland Resort occupies most of my waking hours, I live for warm summer days and cool ocean air. I park my beach chair at Hermosa Beach or near Malibu Pier whenever I get the chance.
About The Happiest Blog on Earth
The Happiest Blog on Earth began in 2013 and continues to offer Disneyland tips for parents, families, Disney adults and visitors from across the globe.
The Happiest Blog on Earth in the Media
I love talking Disneyland Resort! If you need a quote for your Disneyland news article or are looking to promote your Disney related product or service, let’s talk.
Email me at [email protected]
I have provided insights and expertise in numerous news articles, live radio, and TV appearances, offering valuable opinions and commentary on various Disney-related topics. My diverse portfolio includes contributing to stories in publications like Yahoo! News, InStyle, The Washington Post, and many more.
- Yahoo! News Rebel Wilson Banned from Disneyland
- KCBS San Fransisco Disneyland Prices Go Up
- InStyle I’m a Disney Adult and There’s Nothing Wrong with That
- Epoch Times Disneyland Annual Passholders Struggle to Reserve Their Slots
- Listen in on my KCBS interview about the Jungle Cruise changes
- KSL TV Disneyland reopens to out of state guests
- KCBS San Fransisco Disneyland Resumes Ticket Sales
- The Washington Post What Disney Looks Like Now
- KTLA News Disney Cancels Annual Pass Program
- The Washington Post Disney Cancels Single Rider Lines
- KSL TV Spend the Holidays at Disney Parks
- USA Today 7 Tricks to Save Money at Disneyland
- KUTV News Save Big on Your Disney Trip
- OC Register Disneyland Express bus service ceases operation
- KCBS News Changes to Annual Passholder Program
- Australian News Radio Tips for Parents Surviving Disneyland
- KUTV Morning News Spring Break at Disneyland
- BuzzFeed How to Spot a Local at Disneyland
- Deseret News Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration
If you’re in search of a collaboration or partnership related to Disneyland, you can reach me at [email protected].
Disneyland Blog for Better Disneyland Vacations
Here’s what a few of our readers have to say about The Happiest Blog on Earth and our Disneyland Plans.
My wife and I take a couple kids from Foster care every couple of years to Disneyland. Our last trip was a few weeks ago. It was our best experience yet. This was due in great part to following many of your suggestions…and the very current information you provide… Much appreciated! ~Chad J.
Trip was a big success! Did it all and even wrapped up early. Little guy had a blast. Thank you! ~Brandi B.
Can’t thank you enough for all of your help! ~Ashley W.
I just want to thank you so much for all of your work on this blog! All of your tips and tricks were so helpful! I would have been completely unprepared with out your blog. So, thank you so much! ~Emily M.
I SO appreciate the extra effort you put in, to go out of your way to help me! You are very sweet, can’t wait for my trip. ~Heather D.
I’m not sure how anyone has ever planned a Disneyland trip without you! ~Kristie C.
Thank you! I’ve been following your blog for a while now! We are coming from Alberta, Canada and it’s our first trip to California with our 4 kids and all your tips have been so helpful! ~Jacqueline N.
We would have been completely lost without all your tips and tricks, especially those regarding MaxPass and traveling with a toddler and baby. ~Melissa M.
I would be LOST with out help from The Happiest Blog on Earth . . . now I feel I will have a much more relaxed vacation because of it. ~Jessica C.
So excited for Disneyland and I’m so grateful for your website, blogs, tips and newsletters. Mahalo nui! ~Keala S.
We are on our first Disneyland trip and I’m so thankful for your blog, videos, and guest appearances on AATM podcast! ~Jessie P.
This is incredible! Thank you so so much! I appreciate all you have done. You have really helped me not stress about this trip. I got off of our call last week and felt so excited and ready to go. ~Leslie W.
We had a wonderful trip! Thank you for your help in the planning . . . we are already talking about doing our next trip for when our kids are a little older. ~Matt J.