Meet Jessica from The Happiest Blog on Earth
Disneyland Resort is my all day, every day. I share top Disneyland resources and content right here at The Happiest Blog on Earth. I grew up in Los Angeles and spent my childhood at Disneyland, Griffith Park, Walt Disney Studios and many places Disney fans hold dear.
At Disneyland Resort, you can find me riding Guardians of the Galaxy- Mission: BREAKOUT! over and over again. When I’m hungry, my go-to spot is Jolly Holiday Bakery for anything sweet or savory.
While Disneyland Resort occupies most of my waking hours, I live for warm summer days and cool ocean air. I park my beach chair at Hermosa Beach or near Malibu Pier whenever I get the chance.
About The Happiest Blog on Earth
The Happiest Blog on Earth began in 2013 and continues to offer Disneyland tips for parents, families on a budget, adult guests and visitors from across the globe. You’ll find fresh Disneyland Resort articles, reviews and tips posted weekly, along with discount ticket savings and our custom Disneyland Plan options to make your vacation even more magical.
The Happiest Blog on Earth in the Media
- 7 tips, tricks to save money at Disneyland– USA Today
- KUTV News
- KCBS News
- Influential Disneyland Mom Bloggers – Growing Up Goofy
- Disneyland On Any Budget – Jolly & Happy
- 2016 Destination Guide – Trivago
- Disneyland On Any Budget – Enchanted Type
- Book Review Disneyland On Any Budget – Sunshine & Munchkins
- Australian News Radio
- KUTV Morning News
- All About the Mouse Central
- How To Spot a Local at Disneyland – BuzzFeed
- 25 Things You Need to Know About Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration – Deseret News & Las Vegas Review Journal
- 3 Important Considerations Before You Book Your Disneyland Trip – Grand Legacy At The Park
- The Price of Doing Disneyland Like a Kardashian – BuzzFeed
The Happiest Blog on Earth Media Partners
Would you like to partner or collaborate? I love talking Disneyland Resort! If you need a quote for your Disneyland news article or are looking to promote your Disney related product or service, let’s talk!