The Disney fan in your life is likely hard to buy for because they know exactly what Disney merchandise they want. And chances are they have a ton of special things they collect and are already on the hot Disney trends.
It makes it hard to gift to Disney fans, but here I’m listing 6 gifts for the biggest Disney fans.
Take a look, you might even want to get all six (ya know, one for them and a few for you). But one splurge with these incredible Disney gifts is enough to make any Disney heart sing!
D23 Gold Membership Gift for Disney Fans
Every major Disney fan knows about D23, the official Disney Fan Club run by The Walt Disney Company. D23 celebrates everything Disney from the classic animations to the live action films, to parks and attractions, to merchandise and more.
Being a member isn’t status alone, your Disney fan will get actual, tangible gifts all year long when you purchase a D23 Gold Membership for them this season. A D23 Gold Membership starts with a welcome gift, followed by quarterly, full color publications mailed to the recipient.
- Price point: $99.99 for an annual membership
- Best for: Disney fans who love Disney history and enjoy staying up to date on new Disney announcements
- Discounts: Occasionally D23 will send discount offers via email, sign up for a free membership to get exclusive offers
Bonus Gift: Disney 100: The Exhibition
Tickets are now on sale for the world premiere of Disney100: The Exhibition, debuting at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia on February 18, 2023.
This special exhibit is sure to delight all Disney fans. It was created for the 100-year celebration of The Walt Disney Company, the exhibition invites you to step into you favorite stories using innovative and immersive technology throughout ten galleries in the 15,000-square-foot exhibit.
The Walt Disney Archives is opening its vault of treasures, showcasing more than 250 of its “Crown Jewels,” rarely seen original artworks and artifacts, costumes and props, and other memorabilia—five of which were unveiled today, including:
- Disneyland Employee Badge #1 (1955), issued to Walt Disney
- Steamboat Whistle in Steamboat Willie (1928)
- Prop Storybook featured in Snow White and Seven Dwarfs (1937)
- Skywalker Lightsaber Hilt from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2019), used by Daisy Ridley
- Magic Ring from The Shaggy Dog (1959), used by Tommy Kirk
What do you think, will you be visiting The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia and getting a D23 Gold Membership for the biggest Disney fan on your list?
Rope Drop Backpack Disney Gift
Designed by a frequent park goer and mom, this woman owned business has thought of everything! Designer Park Company’s Rope Drop Backpack holds everything for Disneyland inside.
I’ve bought three of these myself and was one of the initial purchasers during the pre-sale launch. Designer Park Company backpacks are stylish, high-quality vegan leather as well as statement piece. You can customize it every time you wear it with your favorite Disney trading pins, Mouse ears and it even comes with a hydration kit.
- Price point: $89.95 with hydration kit and ten locking pin backs
- Best for: Every chic Disney fan who wants to showcase their gear and travel light
- Discounts: Use promo code HAPPIEST to save 10% off your purchase
What do you think, is the Rope Drop backpack the perfect gift for even the biggest Disney fan?
Merchoid Sweater Gift for Disney Fans
These sweaters are SO warm, thick and get TONS of compliments. I have one design from a few years ago and now have some of a newer designs, all courtesy of Merchoid.
They are high quality sweaters that everyone in our family loves. I have Little Mermaid, Captain Marvel, Star Wars and Frozen. These sweaters come in all your favorite fandoms and are completely unique.
- Price point: $58 and up
- Best for: Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Pixar fans and more
- Discounts: Discount offers on their website
You can’t get them in the parks but trust me, everyone walking by at Disney will be asking where you got it! I wore these on cool evenings in the parks when we were around 40 degrees and it was just enough to keep me warm with a t-shirt underneath. And I am notoriously cold everywhere I go!
What do you think, are these sweaters the perfect gift for even the biggest Disney fan?
Disney Inspired Pet Portraits Disney Gift
Every Disney princess, super hero and Disney fan needs their pet side-kick! And what better gift than to put that pet into a Disney inspired portrait?
I found out about My Cartoon Pets through an article on BoredPanda (it’s my guilty pleasure before bed). I was absolutely taken by these adorable pet photos turned into Disney style pets.
This is just one of the adorable portraits I had commissioned for family gifts this holiday season. Imagine your pet turned into a cute Disney side kick as a keepsake to treasure!
- Price point: $40-$100 depending on extras
- Best for: Disney fans with fur babies or any type of pet
- Discounts: Discounts available for multiple pets, even in separate drawings
Don’t you think these custom commissioned pieces are just the cutest? I printed mine out and framed them for an extra special touch.
Theme Parkist Shoes Gift for Disney Fans
When you’re walking 8+ miles per day at a Disney theme park, your feet take a beating. Every Disney fan is always looking for the best kicks for their theme park days and their outfits. Theme Parkist is new on the scene and is aiming to make a huge mark in the theme park fan space.
Not only do they have designs inspired by your favorite theme parks and attractions, their zero-inventory production facilities use eco-certified textiles and inks to deliver made-to-order shoes to your door. This focus on the planet with a theme park twist had me eager to try their shoes.
I ordered the Spaceship Freestyle Sunrise, which was sent to me to test by Theme Parkist. It was especially a hard opt in for them because I am known for sporting my flip flops in the parks year-round. I am still breaking these babies in for their spin at the parks but love the light-weight and flexible feel.
I used their at home sizing guide to ensure correct sizing and picked the design that spoke most to me. I love bright colors and how this design echos theme parks without being too over the top.
- Price point: $95.00 with free shipping
- Best for: Every Disney fan who wants to comfy and on trend shoes to sport inside and outside the parks
- Discounts: Use promo code HAPPIEST to save 10% off your purchase
Unique Disney Vacation Gifts
Giving the gift of a Disney vacation is the ultimate for every Disney fan, no matter how often they visit the parks. There are plenty of ways to make this gift stand out among the rest.
Here’s how to make this Disney Vacation gift even more unique:
- Bon Voyage! Send your favorite Disney fan to Disneyland Paris for a trip that’s sure to create lifetime memories. I booked my Disneyland Paris vacation with my partners at Get Away Today. I also was able to book an onsite hotel and club level experience for cheaper than a regular room at Disney’s Grand Californian in Anaheim. Mention “The Happiest Blog on Earth” when you connect with Get Away Today about your trip and they’ll apply all my available discounts.
- Ready to set sail on the high seas with a Disney twist? Disney Cruise Line is on every Disney fan’s wishlist. And even if they’ve been before it’s always incredible to check out various routes, new ships and offerings. Get a Disney Cruise Line quote here and add “The Happiest Blog on Earth” in the comments for all applicable discounts!
- Nothing beats a vacation to the place that started it all, the place that Walt built! Visit Disneyland Resort any time of the year and experience new-to-you offerings like a guided tour inside Walt Disney’s private apartment. Or book a World of Color dessert party and be treated like a VIP. Get started booking your Disneyland vacation here and use promo code DLPlan10 for extra savings when you add a hotel.
Do you have any of these gifts for Disney fans on your wishlist? I would love to hear what else you would add in the comments to grow our list of the best gifts for the biggest Disney fans!