Hi there! Looking for discount Disney tickets?
Current Disneyland Ticket Prices 2024 plus discounts for your Disneyland vacation in Anaheim, California. Pricing and comparing the cost of Disneyland tickets made easy.
Let’s look at the current Disneyland discount ticket prices for now and 2024 in these charts. The first chart shows discounts for one park per day tickets which means you can spend your entire day at either Disneyland or California Adventure Park.
This next chart shows discounts for park hopper tickets which means you start your day at either Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park and “hop” back and forth between the two as much as you’d like after visiting your first park and after 11:00 am.
A few things you may have noticed from these charts after a quick comparison:
- I do not have discounts on one day Disneyland tickets.1-day tickets range from $129-$244. If you’re still interested in a 1 day ticket I have more info on the single day pricing structure later in this article.
- The 5 day ticket offers the most value because my ticket partners offer the 5th day free. See the Extra Day Free deal here.
- The price to park hop is no longer one flat fee, it depends on how many days you go. But the best value for tickets comes in the form a 5th day park hopper ticket.
Keep reading to get all the fine print and major details on your Disneyland ticket prices, along with deals, price increase notifications, sales and more. I cover it all in-depth so you have a trusted resource for your Disneyland ticket questions.
I can answer all your questions like:
- How much are Disneyland tickets?
- Can I get Disneyland ticket discounts?
- Is Get Away Today a reputable Disneyland ticket seller?
- Can I buy my tickets through Costco or another third party?
- Should I buy Disneyland tickets on ebay?
- When do my Disneyland tickets expire?
And so much more.
But first, you should know that at The Happiest Blog on Earth, we partner exclusively with Get Away Today, the company who actually started it all with discount Disneyland tickets (fun fact: Get Away Today was the first company authorized by Disney to sell Disneyland theme park tickets back in the 90s).
Now let’s get into the thick of it.
Disneyland Ticket Prices Quick Answers
Disneyland prices, ticket options, savings and Disneyland promo codes for the best vacation ever!
When does Disneyland increase their ticket prices?
The last Disneyland PRICE INCREASE went into effect October 11, 2023. Ticket price increases from the past few years have been:
- October 11, 2022
- October 25, 2021
- February 11, 2020
As usual, Disney does not give notice of these changes. Keep reading to see how you can pay less even when prices go up!
How much is a ticket to Disneyland?
One day Disneyland tickets range from $104-$249. The lowest price tag reflects one park, on a “Tier 0” day admission. The highest price tag reflects a hopper ticket to both parks. But once you do the math, it’s easy to see why many people go for at least 2 days. Keep reading for my LOWER priced Disneyland ticket options.
Is it free to go to Disneyland on your birthday?
No, valid theme park admission is required for all guests ages 3 and older to enter Disneyland Park and/or California Adventure Park. Read more about celebrating your birthday at Disneyland here.
Can I buy Disneyland tickets at the gate?
Yes, you can buy Disneyland tickets at the gate, but it does not give you a reservation or instant access to the theme parks. It’s better to buy Disneyland tickets in advance.
How much are Disneyland tickets at the gate?
Now that Disneyland has a theme park reservation system, it makes zero sense to buy at the gate because you generally won’t even be able to go to the parks that day. One day Disneyland tickets range from $104-$249. The more days you visit, the lower the cost your admission is per day.
Can I get one day Disneyland tickets?
Yes! One day tickets are the most expensive (per-day) option and are quite complicated. Disneyland has 7 tiers for one day pricing. If you need a Disneyland day pass for one day, going on a “Tier 0” day you can save you a lot.
One Day Disneyland ticket restrictions:
- One day tickets are date-specific
- One day tickets offer the least flexibility
- If you reschedule, you need to pay the difference
- If you reschedule, you are not entitled to any refund
You could pay $104-$249 for a one day park ticket. Yet a 2-day ticket starts at $308. Compare those dates and make sure you’re getting the best value for your money.
Often, it only makes sense to go for two days instead and pay a little more with our ticket partner, Get Away Today. Note ticket prices are accurate at time of publishing and frequent updates. Keep reading for more ways to save by upgrading your one day ticket for a lot less than you think!
How do I get discount Disneyland tickets?
Pay less than Disneyland gate ticket prices when you buy your multi-day tickets from Get Away Today. Use my link to purchase discount Disneyland tickets here.
Can I buy Disneyland tickets online?
Yes! Buy your Disneyland Tickets online now, including the lower savings our partner offers. Your tickets will arrive instantly via email. All you need is your digital ticket at the gate for entry (subject to theme park reservations).
I love buying tickets online because that means there are no lost tickets, no need to print, no need to stop at will call, no need to speak to a cast member. I can go right to the gate and straight to my favorite Disneyland ride.
Where can I buy Disneyland tickets online?
You always want to make sure you’re buying tickets online from a reputable third party website. This includes my ticket partners at Get Away Today, any Disney authorized travel agent, places like Costco and ares travel as well. One thing to look out for is all the taxes and fees. I’ve seen a ton of times where somewhere appears to be a discount and then they add extra fees at the very last step. When you buy with Get Away Today I earn a small commission and you still pay the lowest price around (they price match too, even $ gift card $ extras).
Can I add Disney Genie to my ticket?
Yes, you can add Disney Genie+ to your ticket and you’ll lock in the price instead of being subject to dynamic pricing.
Can I upgrade discount tickets to a Magic Key?
Yes, these discount Disneyland tickets will be treated as a full price ticket when you upgrade them to a Magic Key. Learn more about Disneyland’s annual pass system here.
Disneyland Tickets Prices 2024
Let’s first start with a few things you need to know when comparing Disneyland prices. Exactly how much is a Disneyland ticket?
Disneyland Resort uses demand-based ticket pricing (since 2016) which only comes into play if you need a one day ticket. One day tickets are by far the most expensive option.
You could pay $104-$249 for a one day park ticket. Yet a 2-day ticket starts at $308. Sometimes it makes more sense to go for two days instead and pay a little more with my ticket partner, Get Away Today. Note ticket prices are accurate at time of publishing and frequent updates.
But if you only have one day at Disneyland . . .
Dates and prices for one day tickets are sorted into three categories:
- Disneyland “Tier 0 and 1” Ticket: Practically nonexistent. Very few days during down time. Weekdays only.
- Disneyland “Tier 2-5” Ticket: Days when the park is not as crowded, but Disney wants to encourage visitors and increase the number of people who visit on these day. Typically only offered on weekdays, no holidays or school breaks.
- Disneyland “Tier 5” Ticket: Typically Friday, Saturday and Sunday, along with weeks that surround major public holidays, special events and/or school breaks.
- Disneyland “Tier 6” Ticket: Consistently the highest attending days, you will pay top price for visiting on one day during weekends, holidays, school breaks and special events. Again, pricing is $244 for a one day, peak hopper ticket. Yikes!
Remember, the demand-based ticket structure only matters if you’re visiting for one day.
How much is a Disneyland Park Hopper ticket? Will you be going to both Disneyland Park and California Adventure Park on the same day? You will need a park hopper ticket to go between parks on the same day.
- For one and two day tickets, park hopping will cost you an extra $65
- For three day and four day tickets, park hopping will cost you an extra $70
- For five day tickets, park hopping will cost you an additional $75
About those huge Disneyland discounts— they don’t exist. Reputable ticket resellers do not give discounts of half price or other “too good to be true” deals.
Disneyland Ticket Prices 2024 at Disneyland Resort
Disneyland Resort tickets are available via the Disneyland Mobile App, Disneyland Ticket Booths and from Disneyland.com BUT . . .
I only buy from Disneyland directly as a last resort. Because buying direct from the Disneyland website means you will be paying the absolute highest price since they rarely offer discounts.Contact our Disneyland ticket discount seller to save more instead.
Do I need more than one day at Disneyland? Absolutely. While you can hit some highlights, you’ll be able to enjoy more of what makes Disneyland so magical by visiting over several days. Local to Southern California?
You can actually book a multi-day ticket and use it over 14 days. That way you’re still getting the savings of a discount ticket and you don’t have to take any time off work or school (but why not take a ditch day!?)
Multi-Day Disneyland Tickets Prices 2024
It’s worth stating again, I only buy from Disneyland as a last resort. Because buying direct from Disney means you will be paying the absolute highest price since they do not offer discounts on one day tickets besides the lowest tier options.
Since you’re buying multi-day tickets, I’m going to quickly point out Disneyland’s ticket prices here. But because you know buying direct from Disney is your most expensive option we’ll only use these prices as a comparison tool. Multi-day ticket prices buying direct from Disney (one park per day).
Disneyland Ticket Prices 2024 with Get Away Today
Prices current at publishing time and are updated throughout the year.
Now that we’re ready to dive into comparing prices, I want to make sure we’re comparing apples to apples even though you can get further discounts with Get Away Today by adding hotels, more days, choosing to park hop or during special promotions. See real-time price comparisons in this park hopper ticket price chart below.
Note ticket prices can change any time, but the best way is with Get Away Today. They will always offer lower prices than buying direct through Disney.
If you’re still trying to decide when to visit Disneyland my favorite times to visit include:
- Food & Wine Festival during Spring Break season
- Early May for Star Wars fans, but Galaxy’s Edge is open year-round
- Summer Break for all the swimming and water rides, including the new Tiana’s Bayou Adventure coming 2024
- Halloween Time is one of the best times of year in my opinion
- Holiday Season for seeing “it’s a small world” Holiday and Viva Navidad
Discount Disneyland Tickets Layaway Option
Did you know you can lock in low rates on Disneyland tickets or hotel & ticket packages? In addition to the already low rates, you’ll still get perks like free night specials, free breakfast, no resort fees and free parking when you choose the layaway option from Get Away Today! Here’s how it works:
- Search for your perfect ticket only or hotel and Disneyland ticket package.
- Just $200 down-payment (includes non-refundable layaway fee) secures your low cost Disneyland vacation.
- Make payments prior to your vacation and it’s all good toward your dream Disneyland trip!
- Pay off your vacation two weeks prior to travel.
- Enjoy your stress-free, paid off Disneyland vacation!
Disneyland Ticket Prices 2024 with Hotels
In 2024, when you bundle your discount tickets with a hotel stay for two night or more you’ll get more than just a good deal.
- An extra $10 off with promo code (Get my promo code delivered to your inbox now.)
- Digital coupons for your vacation (emailed from Get Away Today so keep an eye out!)
- Ability to go straight to the gate, digital tickets are delivered instantly and you’ll receive your paper tickets printed out when you walk through the gate
- No booking fees
- Low price guarantee (if there’s ever a deeper discount before you travel they will adjust your ticket price if you contact them)
- Customer service contact via email, online chat or phone call during your trip
In addition to these savings and fabulous service provided by Get Away Today, all this can be combined with their seasonal promotions like free nights at hotels, adults pay kid prices and more!
I also love staying at various Good Neighbor and Disneyland Resort Hotels so I can tell you about each one in detail in my hotel review section.
Now that you have your Disneyland tickets for the lowest prices possible, be sure to check out my Disneyland 2024 Planning Guide so you know what’s going on during your visit. More questions about which Disneyland ticket is right for you? Leave your questions on Disneyland Ticket Prices below.
See what other Disneyland planners, just like you, have to say about buying Disneyland tickets from Get Away Today:
“Get Away Today is a great place to plan for a family vacation to Disneyland. They are a one stop shop to everything you need to have fun and be worry free! I definitely recommend them for your trip!” -Danielle A.
“I literally just booked our trip and the agent I spoke with couldn’t have been nicer if she tried! The room I was trying to book online wasn’t available so when I called, she took my info and called the hotel and got us the room we wanted! So excited! Disneyland here we come!” -Kelsey K.
“Get Away Today is the way to Go! We loved booking our Disneyland trip with Get Away Today and wouldn’t have done it any other way. The payment plan is a great way to go, not only to lock in great prices but helps our family budget. They have a great selection of hotels and vacation extras to choose from. Looking forward to booking all our future vacations with Get Away Today.” -Victoria E.
“When we found out bug’s land was closing we really wanted to move our trip up, so our kids could experience it before it was gone. Get Away Today is so fantastic! They let me move my vacation up 4 months, and still keep the lower rate I got back in February because I had the ‘peace of mind’ plan!” -Trisha M.