We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Spring vacations and Easter at Disneyland. The pink flowers are blooming around Sleeping Beauty Castle, weather is mild and the kids are out of school. Here’s what we’ve got planned for Easter at Disneyland or just some Disney Easter fun.
Easter at Disneyland
Easter falls on April 21, 2019, which is a peak day for The Disneyland Resort. To keep everything in spring-time-bliss, check out these important planning tips for your Easter visit:
Don’t forget the egg hunt going on throughout the parks and Downtown Disney!
During the weeks surrounding Easter you can pick up a map and sticker set to search for hidden eggs throughout the Disneyland Resort.
Purchase maps and stickers here:
- Disney Showcase (the big shop to your left on Main Street, U.S.A. when you first walk in) to hunt for eggs in Disneyland Park
- Elias & Co. to hunt for eggs in Disney California Adventure Park
- World of Disney Store to hunt for eggs in the Downtown Disney District
When you find the hidden eggs throughout the resort, record it with a sticker on your map. At the end, whether you’re done finding all the eggs or just enough eggs for your little tired feet, return your map to the Egg-stravaganza redemption location (same place you bought your map).
And best of all, choose your prize to take home! You pick one egg to keep with a little surprise inside too.
Easter at Disneyland Dining
A little planning goes a long way. Add a special dining experience, even outside the parks, to your Easter at Disneyland at the following locations.
- Easter Brunch options are available at Story Teller’s Cafe and PCH Grill.
- Easter Dinner will also be offered at PCH Grill.
- For lunch or dinner, consider making reservations at any of the specialty restaurants like Blue Bayou or Carthay Circle.
- Don’t forget about fine dining options at the Disneyland Resort hotels for Mother’s Day: Napa Rose and Steakhouse 55.
- Easter Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel is a unique, sophisticated option for your Easter Sunday.
- Tons of choices for Easter at Disneyland can be found in our Downtown Disney dining guide.
- Don’t forget Easter desserts at Disneyland and special Easter HOP boxes featuring vanilla, red velvet, dark chocolate and carrot cupcakes from Sprinkles at Downtown Disney.
Staying in a Disneyland Resort hotel? There’s even more Easter offerings especially for you. Note these offerings were available for 2017, we expect 2018 dining options to be announced soon and will update as soon as possible.
Disney Easter Baskets
Don’t forget the baskets and colored eggs! Wether you’re on vacation at Disneyland or just want to channel your inner Mickey Mouse, you’re gonna wanna start here to fill those baskets!
1. Start off with one of these adorable Disney themed baskets.
2. Add an Easter book with a Disney twist.
3. Before you pile in the candy, put one of these adorable Easter stuffed animals front and center. I mean, really? Who can resist Eeyore dressed like a little baby chick?
Whether you’re heading to Disneyland for Easter this year or planning a Disney-filled Easter celebration at home, we hope you have a magical time celebrating this special day.
Disneyland expert who loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.