I may receive a small commission if you book through the provided links. Your low-cost is guaranteed, plus an additional savings with promo code DisneylandPlan.
Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort Convention Center is less than a mile to Disneyland Resort’s main gates. I toured this hotel as part of a visit to Anaheim with my ticket partners at Get Away Today. All opinions are my own. I may receive a small commission if you book through my referral links at no extra cost to you.
Located at 100 W. Katella Avenue. Anaheim, CA 92802.
Are you a regular at Hilton hotels when you travel and are looking for the same experience near Disneyland?
Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim is designed to serve all types of guests, whatever their needs may be. From extended stay, suite style rooms to more business-centric amenities, there’s something for you.
Keep reading for more about Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort Convention Center less than a mile to Disneyland.
Hampton Inn & Suites joins several other Hilton brand hotels within the Disneyland Resort area. Here’s a quick overview of those options.
Hilton hotels near Disneyland:
- Homewood Suites have two Hilton brand hotels; the one we’re reviewing here is located in Anaheim for extended stays near the Anaheim Convention Center and another one located in Garden Grove.
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton has the cookies you want when you check in and is right by the Anaheim Convention Center.
- SunCoast Park Hotel is a Hilton Brand, about at 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland.
- Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites are the closest Hilton to the main gates of Disneyland.
I’ve stayed in nearly 20 Disneyland area hotels, and can’t wait to share what I learned about this property during my tour.
Hampton Inn & Suites Location
Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort is located at 100 W. Katella Avenue. Anaheim, CA 92802.
It joins an ensemble of extended stay hotels with suites near the Anaheim Convention Center, making it a very tough decision on where to stay. The amenities and community areas shine in this Hilton hotel with the brand you’re used to of Hampton Inn.
Around the corner from the Toy Story parking lot, you’ll see Disneyland Resort is a short shuttle or drive away. It’s easy to navigate to the parks in just a few minutes with the right ride.
Is this hotel walkable?
No, Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort is past my walking distance recommendation.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Hampton Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort:
- Walk. If you must and if you’re used to walking 10 plus miles a day, this might not phase you. Head west on Katella and north on Harbor for a direct route that’ll take you about 20 minutes at an adult pace.
- Uber it! For those headed to the Anaheim Convention Center, the walk will be about 5-10 minutes, or grab an Uber for Disneyland and be there in minutes.
- Toy Story Shuttle. You can also head into the Disney parking lot just behind the hotel to catch the free Toy Story Shuttle. You’ll walk a bit to the spot but will save your feet in the long run.
When you need a suite for a larger family with all the amenities to match. Get my promo code delivered to your inbox now.
Hampton Inn Convention Center Rooms
Hampton Inn brand offers suite style comfort and the necessities during your family Disneyland vacation.
Two of the most popular room types sleep up to 4 and 6 guests.
- 2 Queens Standard room has two queen beds, bathroom with a shower/tub combo and storage space. It also has a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator.
- 1 King, Sofa Bed, Kids Bunk Bed Suite is my favorite room type. A big king for the adults and a kid room with a sliding door and TV.
The kids bunk bed suite also has bathroom with a shower/tub combo, lots of drawers, shelves and storage space, coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator.
Hampton Inn Convention Center is available to book now with my promo code. Get my promo code delivered to your inbox now.
Hampton Inn & Suites Food
Free breakfast! It’s always a winner in my book when you can grab something on your way out or stay and dine for a leisurely morning.
Breakfast options range from grab and go (during modified operations) to a full hot breakfast with all the items you’d expect like:
- breakfast meat
- and more
Hampton Inn Convention Center Bonus
Looking for more reasons you should book a stay at Hampton Inn Convention Center? I love the outdoor pool space which has plenty of shaded spots to lounge. You’ll also enjoy being above it all during your rooftop swim.
If you’re familiar with the Hilton brand, this is a great choice near Disneyland Resort and area theme parks.
Final thoughts on Hampton Inn . . . the price point will fluctuate depending on which brand you book with, but this could be exactly what you need during your vacation.
This is one spot I wouldn’t normally pick, but am happy to see it’s definitely an option for our family, along with a brand name you know and trust.
Is Hampton Inn your go-to hotel near Disneyland? Share your thoughts and book your stay at Hampton Inn & Suites here.