Radisson BLU is a new build in summer 2021 welcoming guests coming back to Disneyland Resort after a long closure.
Located on 1601 South Anaheim Blvd.
Ready to explore Southern California and need a good home base to start your adventures? Radisson BLU just opened for guests and I was among the first to see it in person!
Radisson BLU has a variety of guests in mind. From families who love bunk bed rooms to a business classic king room, Radisson BLU might be just the place for you.
Keep reading for more about Radisson BLU near Disneyland below.
Radisson BLU joins a handful of other new hotels within the Disneyland Resort area in 2021. While new builds have expanded a little farther from Disneyland, this space is perfect for those going to an Angels game, Disneyland, heading to LA for a day at Universal, or just exploring Southern California.
I’ve stayed in nearly 20 Disneyland area hotels and I toured this hotel right as it was opening. This review serves more as a tour and overview of what to expect when you check in at Radisson BLU, rather than an I-stayed-here-overnight-review.
One thing to note, you won’t be walking back and forth between Radisson BLU and Disneyland. Plan your day with that in mind and you’ll be golden. More details on that below.
This hotel is away from the main Harbor hub but has quick access to everything, especially the 5 freeway which can start you off on your vacation to almost anywhere in the area.
Radisson BLU Disneyland Location
Radisson BLU is located at 1601 South Anaheim Blvd.
This new hotel is an upscale Radisson experience, located right the middle of Disneyland and Angels Stadium.
On the other side of the 5 freeway, you’ll see Disneyland Resort views from your hotel. It’s easy to navigate to the parks in just a few minutes drive.
Is this hotel walkable?
No Radisson BLU is about a 35 minute walk to Disneyland. I wouldn’t walk it. I’ve seen others do it, but the location and the walking route just isn’t in the cards for me.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Radisson BLU:
- Uber it! For those headed to Disneyland, grab an Uber and be at the drop off (type in Disneyland Harbor drop off area in Uber) in about 5 minutes.
- ART Shuttle (Anaheim Rapid Transit) is a fantastic option for this hotel because the stop is actually right outside the lobby. You can sit inside the lobby and it’ll pull up to the very spot you pulled into to check in. s hands-down. It’s a one time fee for your stay with quick and easy access to and from Disneyland. The price is $6 per person at the time of publishing.
- Drive and park. If you have a rental or your own car, hop on the 5 North and it’ll take you right to your Disneyland exit, leading you into the parking structure.
When you want more than a Disneyland experience and need a break from the parks, Radisson BLU is for you. Book using my discount code DisneylandPlan here.
Radisson BLU Anaheim Rooms
Radisson BLU brand offers upscale comfort and familiarity during your Disneyland vacation. Not only that, it’s full of subtle Disney touches throughout the property.
For example, the hallways elevators have a underlying theme—see if you notice the dark side and the light side throughout the hotel.
Two of the most popular room types sleep up to 6 guests each, some with small kitchen areas and living space to enjoy.
- 2 Queens and Bunk Bed room has two queen beds and one twin over twin bunk bed. Full bathroom with a shower/tub combo.
- 1 King and Bunk Bed room has one king bed and one twin over twin bunk bed. Full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. I love this option because it’s hard to go from sleeping in a king at home to a queen when on vacation.
- 1 King Standard room has one king bed, full bathroom with a shower/tub combo. This is perfect for the business traveler or couples getaway. Pictured above and below is a new room type, the king suite with a view. Gorgeous right?
Radisson BLU is now available at amazing rates! Book now with my promo code DisneylandPlan.
Radisson BLU Dining
Radisson BLU shines with onsite dining options. In the lobby area they have their small cafe with coffee and grab and go options.
Also onsite is their rooftop bar and restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating.
Food is tapas style and kids can join in as well. Rooftop views are perfect for Disneyland and Angels fireworks in each direction!
Radisson BLU Anaheim Bonus
There’s still more reasons you should book a stay at Radisson BLU, so many to cover I don’t even know how to fit it all in!
- Rooftop adults only pool during select hours
- Ample indoor and outdoor shared spaces
- Outdoor pool with gorgeous sun and shade ambiance
- See the FULL Radisson BLU photo album here
If you’re familiar with the Radisson brand, it’s time to get reacquainted because this isn’t what you remember!
Final thoughts on Radisson BLU . . . the price point is insanely good right now at time of publishing. While it’s too far to walk IMO, it has some major perks that many guests will love.
What’s your go-to hotel near Disneyland? Share your thoughts and book now with my promo code DisneylandPlan..