Anaheim Hilton Hotels are all around Disneyland Resort, but which ones are the closest and best for you? I’ve got answers plus a walk through these new locations.
Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites is one of the newest hotels in Anaheim. This dual brand hotel just a short walk to Disneyland Resort’s main gates. I have stayed at both Home2 Suites and Hilton Garden Inn, my last stay was October 2023 for 5 nights.
Located on Manchester Ave. next to Harbor Blvd. You’ll recognize the area when you see it because it’s also behind Courtyard Marriott and Fairfield Marriott. The 5 freeway also borders the hotel on the east side.
This hotel brings the familiarity of the Hilton brand when you’re looking for the same experience near Disneyland.
Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites are two distinct hotels, housed in one central building. There are some areas designated for each individual brand and some shared amenities.
Dual brand hotels are new to the Disneyland Resort scene and are designed to serve all types of guests. From extended stay, suite style rooms to more business-centric amenities, there’s something for everyone.
Keep reading for more about this dual brand concept near Disneyland below.
Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites joins several other Hilton hotels within a 15 or so minute drive to Disneyland, here’s a quick recap of those options.
Anaheim Hilton Hotels near Disneyland Resort:
- Hilton Garden Inn located in Garden Grove is the farthest from Disneyland and the least expensive of they Hiltons in the area. It’s also much older than this new Hilton Garden Inn we’re reviewing here.
- Homewood Suites have two Hilton brand hotels; one located in Anaheim for extended stays near the Anaheim Convention Center and one located in Garden Grove.
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton is right by the Anaheim Convention Center.
- SunCoast Park Hotel is a Hilton Brand, about at 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland.
- Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites are the closest Hilton to the main gates of Disneyland and the hotels we’ll be reviewing here.
I’ve stayed in nearly 20 Disneyland area hotels, and toured this hotel prior during the construction process. I also stayed on the Home2 Suites side with my family and focus my review on my personal experience.
One thing’s for sure this is a very close location to Disneyland, allowing for back and forth trips with littles who nap or want to take a swim break during the day. We did that ourselves on day two at Disneyland. It was easy to walk back to the hotel for a mid-day break and snack.
I like how the hotel is a little tucked off the main Harbor hub but has quick access to everything at this Disneyland good neighbor hotel.
Table of Contents
Anaheim Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites Location
Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites is located at 1441 S. Mancehster Ave Anaheim, CA 92802.
Two dynamic hotels in one gives you select shared amenities and community areas with the brand you’re used to.
Around the corner from Harbor, you’ll see Disneyland Resort is a short walk away. It’s easy to navigate to the parks in just a few minutes. Don’t forget to grab your discount Disneyland tickets here before you arrive.
Is this hotel walkable?
Yes, Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites is about a 10 minute walk to Disneyland.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites:
- Walk. A great benefit to this hotel is location. It’s only about a 10 minute walk to Disneyland. Head north on Manchester, then you’ll see the Matterhorn as you approach Harbor where you’ll take a left to the pedestrian crosswalk into Disneyland.
- Uber it! IFor those headed to the Anaheim Convention Center, the walk will be about 25 minutes, or grab an Uber and be there in minutes.
When you want a full resort experience near Disneyland and a quick walk over, book using my discount code DisneylandPlan here.
Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites Rooms
Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites brand offers upscale comfort and familiarity during your Disneyland vacation.
Many room types are available and some can sleep up to 6 guests each, select rooms have a small kitchen areas and living space to enjoy. The video tour attached to this article shows the standard Home2 Suites room.
Most rooms in Home2 have two beds, a couch with a pull out bed and a kitchen area. Home2 guests also get access to the free daily breakfast options.
One thing I noticed about these beds—the sheets were incredible! I’ve honestly never noticed sheets before. They’re just sheets right? But these sheets were heavenly. I am sending an email off today to find out what find they are, they’re that good!
I really liked the bathroom set up here because they have drawers. Not just shelves. And plenty of space to hang towels and clothes still drying from Splash Mountain.
One thing to note is the sliding barn door on the bathroom doesn’t lock. Be prepared for that when traveling with little ones.
- Hilton Garden Inn 2 Queens room has two queen beds, bathroom with a shower/tub combo, lots of drawers and closet space with small sitting area. Pictured above.
- Home2 Suites 2 Queens and Sofa Bed Suite room has two queen beds with a door and one sofa pull out bed. This suite also has bathroom with a shower/tub combo and a small kitchen space with full size fridge.
I loved staying at Home2 Suites and touring the Garden Inn side before opening. The fresh decor and open floor plans had me imagining a Disneyland vacation with my family here.
Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites are both available to book now.
Anaheim Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites Food
Even with some kitchen amenities in your room (Home2 Suites side only), you’re going to want to explore the on site dining options at this resort style hotel.
Common Grounds Market Cafe
Common Grounds is open daily from 6 am to noon on the main floor of the hotel.
I was able to sample a variety of menu items from this onsite cafe.
While coffee and other caffeinated drinks are the main draw, they also have a good amount of breakfast, lunch and snack items.
We tried the breakfast sandwich, egg pastry and the strawberry pastry which was our favorite (ask for it warmed up!).
I also loved that you could grab snacks to bring with you to the parks like chips, granola bars and drinks, but also freshly prepared raw veggies and hummus or a chicken Cesar wrap.
- Manchester Bar now open at Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites
- Luke and Lara now open at Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites
Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites Bonus
There’s still more reasons you should book a stay at Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites, besides its proximity to Disneyland and all the fun in Anaheim.
- 24-hour business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site gym
- Ample indoor and outdoor shared spaces
- Outdoor pool, hot tub and splash pad
If you’re familiar with the Hilton brand, this is a great choice near Disneyland Resort and area theme parks.
Final thoughts on Hilton Garden Inn & Home2 Suites . . . the price point will fluctuate depending on which brand you book with, but this could be exactly what you need during your vacation. I always love a new hotel in Anaheim, especially with a brand name you know and trust.
My family is looking forward to staying here again to enjoy the large pool and splash pad area.
I also love the many onsite food and dining options available to all guests. Being the closest Hilton properties to the main gates of Disneyland might make the decision for you. Pair this hotel with your discount Disneyland tickets and you’re good to go!
Is Hilton your go-to hotel near Disneyland? Share your thoughts and book your stay at Hilton Garden Inn and Home 2 Suites here.