We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels surround the Disneyland Resort. There are so many to choose from, it can easily get overwhelming. Learn about Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels here and let us help you create a short list of your favorites.
What is a Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel
Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels are located near the Anaheim theme parks. There are more than 50 good neighbor hotels surrounding Disneyland Resort.
While these hotels are not Disney-owned or operated, they have a friendly neighborhood relationship. Disney points to these hotels so guests can choose from a wide variety of prices and distances to the resort.
This article will help you make a short list of hotels to price out and book your Disneyland vacation with ease.
Top Picks of Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotels
This list is perfect if you’re loyal to a particular brand or want to use points for booking. There are many hotels that are independently owned (including name brands), so don’t discount some unfamiliar names—they might become your new favorite.
New-to-You Good Neighbor Hotels
Many good neighbor hotels are not name brands you recognize, but they are staples in the Disneyland Resort area. These hotels have made a local name for themselves for many reasons. I’ve stayed at quite a few of them and you can see the full review when you click on the hotel name below.
- Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites, I have stayed here but never wrote a full review because it was such a quick stay. I would stay there again, however. Very close to Disneyland.
- The Anaheim Hotel, one of my go-to hotels on a budget. Close by, clean and a great team at the hotel that I work with often.
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
- Anaheim Portofino Inn & Suites, see my review here
- Cambria Hotel & Suites, one of the newest hotels to join the Disneyland Resort community complete with a water park
- Candlewood Suites Anaheim Resort Area, my review here
- Castle Inn & Suites
- Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort, budget hotel with great deals throughout the year
- Clementine Hotel & Suites Anaheim
- Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort
Best Western Good Neighbor Hotels
Best Western is a familiar name and there are so many near Disneyland Resort to choose from. Their names are very similar so be sure you double check the name and address before booking. See photos and save by booking via the links below.
- Best Western Plus Anaheim Inn, this location is right across the street from Disneyland super easy access
- Best Western Plus Park Place Inn, another spot just across the street only steps away from Disneyland
- Best Western Plus Pavilions, this hotel is on Katella, a bit farther than Paradise Pier Hotel and you’ll enter via pedestrian access at Downtown Disney. While it’s super close, it will take you about 20 minutes to navigate through to the parks entrance.
- Best Western Plus Raffles Inn & Suites, the farthest Best Western hotel from Disneyland but very close to the Toy Story lot where you can get a free shuttle to Disneyland. If the price is right, this is a good choice to ride the shuttle over.
- Best Western Plus Stovall’s Inn, this is the second farthest of this Best Western list much closer to the convention center. Plan on about 25 minutes to walk through Downtown Disney to enter Disneyland.
Hilton Good Neighbor Hotels
I am most excited about the new dual-brand Hilton heading to Disneyland Resort in 2021. A dual-brand hotel is essentially two hotels under one roof, with select separate guest experiences under the brands you love.
Guests visiting will experience larger communal areas and distinct dining areas—each catering to the needs of family and business guests.
- Hilton Garden Inn, new in mid-2021 a dual brand hotel about a 10 minute walk tucked behind Harbor Blvd.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton, new in mid 2021 a dual brand hotel about a 10 minute walk tucked behind Harbor Blvd.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Resort Convention Center
Hyatt Good Neighbor Hotels
- Hyatt House Anaheim Convention Center, this type of hotel is my go-t0 for our large family, along with similar set ups in other brands. The walk is a bit farther than I’d like but it’s a good spot and lots of comfort.
- Hyatt Place at Anaheim Resort, across the street from the Toy Story free shuttle to Disneyland and near the convention center.
Marriott Good Neighbor Hotels
Outside of Disneyland, I always go for Marriott brands, especially SpringHill Suites which work really well for our family of five. If you’re loyal to Marriott brands these Disneyland good neighbor hotels are your best picks.
- Anaheim Marriott
- Anaheim Marriott Suites
- Courtyard Marriott with Water Park, this is the closest water park type hotel, right across from Disneyland. Families love this hotel but it is priced on the high side, often closer in pricing to Disney properties.
- JW Marriott, top tier Marriott brand hotel not walkable.
- SpringHill Suites Convention Center, this is a family favorite and walkable but a bit farther than I usually like.
Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Map
This Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel map is constantly growing and expanding to the surrounding area. I’ve included only my favorite area for staying at Good Neighbor Hotels to help you narrow down the search.
Do you have a favorite hotel that we should add to this list? Let us know as new hotels are built and existing hotels rebrand and renovate.
Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel Promo Code
Do you have a go-to Disneyland Hotel? Which Disneyland Good Neighbor hotels are your favorite?