Disneyland Halloween is a yearly event you don’t want to miss. Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort includes Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park, Downtown Disney and Anaheim Resort Halloween festivities.
2022 Halloween Season is back! The official run of Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort is early September through October 31st.
But first, check out these fun ways to prep for the season and make spooky, magical memories anywhere!
- DIY Mickey Mouse Pumpkin decor.
- Halloween Churro guide, yes even ones you can enjoy at home.
- Disney treats at Downtown Disney, see where I like to eat here.
- DIY Oogie Boogie Wall Art.
- Princess Halloween makeover.
- Need costume ideas? 50 easy costumes here.
- 10 Reasons to visit Disneyland during Halloween Time.
Get more Halloween ears, costumes and decor here. And keep reading for all the magical and spooky things to expect in 2022.
Keep reading for everything that’s happening this year at Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland Halloween Time 2022
Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort is a huge celebration you won’t want to miss in 2022 with returning favorites and new experiences. Here’s some quick details on the celebration:
- Halloween Time runs early September through October 31, 2021.
- Oogie Boogie Bash in 2022 details here.
- Halloween Screams on display at Disneyland Park throughout the season.
- Frightfully Fun Parade only available at Oogie Boogie Bash.
- Plaza de la Familia with entertainment, festive foods, crafts and interactive experiences including are “A Musical Celebration of Coco.”
- Villains Dance Party in Tomorrowland
- Buy Disneyland Halloween Time discount tickets here.
Rivaling the Christmas season, Halloween at Disneyland Resort has proven more popular every year. In 2017 when Halloween expanded to California Adventure Park, guest couldn’t get enough Halloween.
Now with reservations required, it’s an even better experience but takes more planning for maximum Halloween fun.
Halloween Time at Disneyland Park
The Halloween decorations at Disneyland really gets visitors in the mood for Halloween Time and fall festivities—even if it is still warm outside. You’ll want to make sure to explore every bit of it!
Halloween Time decorations on Main Street, U.S.A. The giant Mickey Mouse jack-o-lantern has greeted guests entering Main Street, U.S.A. for years. I absolutely love the festive vibe this display brings as you enter Disneyland Park.
You can often find PhotoPass photographers here ready to snap your group photo. One side features a wide grin from Mickey and the other has an adorable little wink.
Beyond the giant jack-o-lantern this area of Main Street, U.S.A. has Disney characters in Halloween costumes rotating throughout the day.
Most Halloween characters are found on Main Street near the train station, near it’s a small world and in New Orleans Square while at Disneyland Park. You can also check the Disneyland app to find out who’s in the area when you arrive.
I love seeing classic Disney Characters dressed up for Halloween Time! Isn’t Donald Duck the cutest little candy corn ever? I think he’s waiting to welcome YOU to Disneyland for a hug!
Disneyland Halloween Time decorations in New Orleans Square. New Orleans Square’s focal point is of course The Haunted Mansion which gives this area of Disneyland Park an already spooky vibe. During Halloween Time, Haunted Mansion gets a holiday makeover by Jack Skellington himself.
This Halloween overlay turns Haunted Mansion into Haunted Mansion Holiday, which lasts through the entire holiday season and ends in early January.
Inside Haunted Mansion Holiday you’ll find Jack, Oogie Boogie and of course Sally, along with the seasonal gingerbread house with a completely new design each year.
Disneyland wish: I want to be there, inside Haunted Mansion as they assemble the gingerbread house some day. No, it’s not something that’s open to the public or media for that matter. But I am a big believer in speaking my dreams!
I can’t wait to see the gingerbread house this year as we skelebrate Haunted Mansion holiday! Read more about how things come together to create a creepy centerpiece each year here.
Disneyland Halloween Time decorations in Frontierland. I love stopping by the Pioneer Mercantile in the fall. The front area is covered with classic pumpkins and a harvest vibe. But my most favorite area for decor at Disneyland Park is . . .
Zocalo Park near Mark Twain Riverboat. Here you’ll find a colorful display honoring the Mexican celebration of Dia De Los Muertos. Throughout the day you might also meet Mirabel from Encanto or Miguel from Coco.
This display is here every year through November 2nd. It’s just one of the many ways Disney honors the culture and heritage of our friends and family both near and far.
No trip to Frontierland at Halloween Time is complete without stopping by The Halloween Tree. The oak tree near Golden Horseshoe included hand-painted jack-o-lanterns and glowing orange lights.
The tree itself is inspired by The Halloween Tree by Ray Bradbury, a fantasy novel, and was dedicated to the author on October 31, 2007.
You’ll find a plaque at the base of the tree commemorating its dedication: “On the night of Halloween 2007, this stately oak officially became ‘The Halloween Tree,’ realizing famed author Ray Bradbury’s dream of having his symbol for the holiday become a part of Disneyland.”
Disneyland Halloween Time decorations in Tomorrowland.
What Tomorrowland lacks in Halloween decorations, it makes up for when Space Mountain transforms into Space Mountain: Ghost Galaxy which adds creepy visual effects and might be scary for small children.
Ghost Galaxy may now be part of Disneyland History since it did not make an appearance in 2019, 2020 (closure) 2021 or 2022. I think after 5 years we can be safe with the classic version every Halloween Time.
I much prefer Space Mountain in its original form, but I do enjoy Hyperspace Mountain that usually mixes things up around May the 4th, the unofficial Star Wars Day.
New in 2022, Villains Dance Party arrives in Tomorrowland! Kick off weekend nights starting at 7:00 pm in Tomorrowland. Find the area near Galactic Grill to chill and dance with your favorite Disney Villains. You’ll get to see a rotation of villains showing off some dance moves throughout the night.
- Queen of Hearts
- Lady Tremaine and the Stepsisters
Halloween Time at California Adventure
Halloween decorations at California Adventure Park are amazing and we seriously can’t get enough! We start with the entrance to California Adventure Park with Oogie Boogie greeting us as we enter Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland Halloween Time decorations on Buena Vista Street. California Adventure is decorated with purple bunting and banners, along with black bats and night time lights which really makes Buena Vista Street come alive.
Take a look inside the windows along Buena Vista Street for incredible Halloween displays coming alive at every turn!
The Headless Horseman has arrived on the left side of Buena Vista Street. At night, fog covers the area for an even spookier photo spot.
Halloween Time decorations in Paradise Gardens Park. I love the culture we always see in the park, especially Plaza de la Familia.
The immersive celebration honors the spirit of Dia de los Muertos with so many things for families and friends to enjoy:
- Halloween Time festive foods
- Free crafts and interactive experiences
- “A Musical Celebration of Coco”
- Live Mariachi music at Paradise Gardens Bandstand
- Photo opportunity with a hand-animated figure of Miguel from “Coco”
- Arbol de la Vida (Tree of Life) photo location and memory wall
This area in Paradise Gardens Park is a welcome retreat where you can let the kids color, listen to live music nearby, meet Miguel from Coco and so much more.
Plus, there’s always good Disneyland Halloween Time food just around the corner.
Halloween Time decorations in Cars Land. Truly the focal point of Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort is Cars Land’s transformation into Haul-O-Ween “Radiator Screams“. Even the residents have “car-stumes” for the occasion.
Luigi’s Rollickin’ Roadsters gets a simple Halloween overlay with new music and decor as Luigi’s Honkin’ Haul-O-Ween. This year, Luigi is out front as well for photos.
Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree also gets an overlay with new music during Mater’s Junkyard JamBOOree.
Even the residents of “Radiator Screams” are dressed up in their “car-stumes” for the occasion.
Music plays a big role in Cars Land at Halloween Time. You’ll hear festive trunk-or-treat tunes as your stroll through Radiator Screams, along with disorder in the court as a mad scientist gives the old courthouse new life.
As you make your way through Cars Land, notice all the little details put into every corner.
There’s truly so much to see and so many pictures to take while roaming California Adventure Park.
Ramone even celebrates Day of the Dead in his car detailing shop.
Disneyland Halloween Time decorations in Hollywood Land. Each night, Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! is transformed as scary creatures are on the loose (beginning at 4:00 pm daily) at Guardians of the Galaxy Monsters After Dark.
Lighting changes inside and outside, along with different music and visual effects during the ride.
The best way to see all this and more is to come visit for yourself. Now is the time to book for Halloween at Disneyland Resort.
Churros at Halloween Time
Trust me when I say we’re just warming up here with churros. It’s only part of the Fall Festivities at Disneyland during September and October. Plus, I even have a Churro Guide for a make at home celebration!
Find your favorite churro flavors at Disneyland Park (2022 flavors):
- Chocolate Cookie Churro (Churros Near Town Square and Sleeping Beauty Castle) – Churro covered with chocolate cookie crumbles blended with colored sugar with peanut butter vanilla dipping sauce add-on
- Pumpkin Spice Churro (Churros Near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters) – Churro rolled in pumpkin spice sugar with caramel dipping sauce add-on
- Pistachio-Cherry Churro (Churros Near Haunted Mansion) – Cinnamon churro rolled in pistachio and sour cherry sugars and served with a side of ghost pepper grape sauce (New)
- Classic Churro with Pumpkin Pie Dip (Churros Near Casey Jr. Circus Train)
- Spicy Chocolate Churro (Churros in Frontierland) — Cinnamon-dusted chocolate churro with a spicy cocoa dipping sauce
Churro flavors at Disney California Adventure Park (2022 flavors):
- Chocolate & Matcha Churro (Willie’s Churros Near Buena Vista Street) – Churro rolled in chocolate cookie crumbs and drizzled with a matcha cream cheese buttercream and strawberry sauce
- Peanut Candy Churro (Near Grizzly Peak) — rolled in peanut powder, sugar, and crushed peanuts drizzled with peanut butter sauce
- Fruity Sugar Churro (Cozy Cone Motel) – Churro tossed in fruity cereal sugar topped with a purple and green glaze
- Sour Candy Churro (Churros in Hollywood Land) – Sour sugar-dusted churro topped with sweet watermelon icing
- Pumpkin Spice Churro (Churros on Buena Vista Street)
Treats & Eats Disneyland Food
Food is never far behind when it comes to Disneyland planning. I love exploring all the new options during Halloween Time. We’re covering what you’ll find a Disneyland and California Adventure Park.
Get your Halloween foodie notes ready! Print this guide to help you keep track of what you’ll sink your teeth into this season.
At Disneyland Park
- Alien Pizza Planet: Supernova Pizza Special: Spicy blush sauce, Italian sausage, classic and crispy cupped pepperoni, mozzarella, pepper jack, red pepper flakes, and Fresno chiles
- Vampire Alien Macaron filled with blackberry buttercream and lemon curd
- Cafe Orleans: Chocolate-Praline Mousse Cake – Decadent praline mousse, dark chocolate brownie, vanilla creme anglaise, and ganache.
- Candy Palace: Jack Skellington Apple, Poison Skull Apple, Mummy Marshmallow Wand, Jack Skellington Cake Pop, Minnie Witch Crispy, Spider Web Crispy, Pumpkin Brittle (available Oct. 1-31), Pumpkin Fudge, Pumpkin Spice Cupcake.
- Carnation Cafe: Spicy Fried Chicken Sandwich.
- French Market: Halloween Cake: Purple-colored vanilla sponge, raspberry mousse, fresh raspberries, and candied cocoa nibs (New)
- Galactic Grill: Blood Orange Slush – Blood orange slush with a swirl of raspberry sauce and a glow cube. Chocolate & Red Velvet Parfait – Layers of red velvet cake, ganache, cookies, dark chocolate mousse, and chocolate cake topped with chocolate flakes, a chocolate Darth Vader helmet, and a mini chocolate lightsaber. Oktoberfest-inspired Burger: Angus beef patty, bratwurst, grilled peppers and onions, sauerkraut, and house-made mustard cheese on a pretzel bun (New)
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor: Rocky Road Halloween Sundae: Rocky road waffle bowl, rocky road ice cream, marshmallow cream, hot fudge, and whipped cream topped with sprinkles (New)
Hungry Bear: Honey Cream Cold Brew – cold brew coffee and honey-flavored cream poured over ice. Pumpkin Cheesecake Funnel Cake – Pumpkin cheesecake filling and vanilla ice cream topped with whipped cream. Loaded French Fries – French fries topped with a creamy cheese sauce, crispy bacon, and green onions. Loaded Onion Rings – Onion rings topped with a creamy cheese sauce, crispy bacon, and green onions. Loaded Bowl – Choice of french fries or crispy onion rings topped with a creamy cheesy sauce, crispy bacon, and green onions in a Zero Dog Bowl.
Jolly Holiday Bakery Café: Cookie & Cream Macaron – Mummy mickey macaron shell with a cookies and cream filling. Bat Cookie – Shortbread bat cookie dipped in dark chocolate with a Vampire Mickey face. Pumpkin Cheesecake – Classic pumpkin cheesecake decorated with a chocolate spider web and a Halloween decoration. Pumpkin Cheesecake: Classic pumpkin cheesecake decorated with a chocolate spider web and spiced Chantilly (New)
Market House: Bat Cookie – Shortbread bat cookie dipped in dark chocolate with a Vampire Mickey face.
Mint Julep Bar: Pumpkin-spiced Mickey-shaped Beignets rolled in pumpkin-spiced sugar.
Plaza Inn: Monster Halloween Cake: Devil’s Food cake, colorful white chocolate mousse and buttercream (Available September 2 through November 10). Classic Pumpkin Pie: Classic pumpkin pie with spiced Chantilly (Available September 2 through November 30).
Rancho del Zocalo: Milk Mamey – Vibrant tropical mamey fruit with flavors of persimmon, sweet potato, stone fruit, and vanilla served over ice. Creamy Horchata – Sweet creamy cinnamon rice and milk beverage served over ice.
Red Rose Taverne: Grave Stuff: Traditional grey stuff topped with chocolate tombstone and Halloween sprinkles (New) (Available September 2 through October 31). Mickey Bat Cookie: Citrus shortbread bat cookie dipped in dark chocolate with a vampire Mickey face (Available September 2 through November 10). Pumpkin Cold Brew: Cold brew flavored with pumpkin, vanilla, and spices topped with whipped cream (Non-alcoholic) (New) (Available September 2 through November 10).
Refreshment Corner: Spicy Firefly Chips: Spicy corn chips topped with chili, cheese, and jalapeños (New).
Stage Door Café: Pumpkin Spice Funnel Cake: Pumpkin spice-dusted funnel cake with spiced caramel drizzle, toffee bits, whipped cream, and chocolate curls.
At California Adventure Park
- Award Weiners: Footlong Spicy Pulled Pork Dog: Sweet & spicy pulled pork with a fiery tropical chutney served on a toasted bun (New). Oogie Boogie Funnel Cake Fries dusted with crushed chocolate creme-filled cookies and topped with whipped cream, cookie pieces, gummy candies, and chocolate candies
- Boudin Bakery/Boudin Bread Cart: Vampire Mickey-shaped Sourdough.
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream: Cereal Sundae: Vanilla and strawberry ice cream, berry compote, mixed cereal, and whipped cream served in a waffle cup and topped with fruity cereal (New). Chocolate Brownie Sundae: Fudge brownie, rocky road ice cream, hot fudge, and a hard chocolate shell served in a chocolate-dipped waffle cup and topped with white chocolate chips (New). Hard Apple Float: Hard apple cider and apple sorbet drizzled with caramel sauce (New). Pumpkin Pie Hard Float: Hard pumpkin chai cider, vanilla ice cream, and a spiced pie crust cookie (New).
- Cocina Cucamonga: Hibiscus Sangria: Red sangria, cinnamon-spiced hibiscus agua fresca, and fresh fruit with a candied hibiscus rim.
- Corn Dog Castle:
Pepper-Jack Cheese Stick – Pepper jack cheese stick dipped in corn dog batter and topped with raspberry sauce.
- Cozy Cone Motel: Spicy Mac & Cheese Cone: Pasta with spicy red pepper cheese sauce topped with chili-cheese puffs. Fruity Sugar Churro: Churro tossed in fruity cereal sugar, topped with a purple and green glaze.
- Fairfax Fruit Market: Blood Orange Lemonade: Blood orange agua fresca with lemonade (Non-alcoholic) (New).
- Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café: Oogie Boogie Worms and Dirt Cake: Chocolate cake filled with raspberry jam topped with mocha mousse, chocolate cookie, candy worms, and chocolate décor.
- Flo’s V-8 Café: Spicy Chicken & Fries – Steak fries drizzled with ranch dressing topped with chicken tenders tossed in mango-habanero sauce and finished with green onions.
- Hollywood Lounge: Stone Delicious IPA Michelada with chile-lime seasoning and lime (New). Ghost Pepper Michelada: Tomato-based michelada with ghost pepper syrup and Mala Suerte Mexican Dark Lager (New). Modelo Especial Ghost Pepper Michelada with ghost pepper syrup, chile-lime seasoning, and lime (New). Blue Rum Cocktail: Rum and orange liqueur with lemon-lime and cherry flavors (New). Cranberry Sangria: Sangria and orange liqueur with cranberry juice (New). Prickly Pear Vodka Cocktail: Vodka and prickly pear syrup mixed with lemon-lime and topped with a glow cube (New).
- Lamplight Lounge – Boardwalk Dining: Ghost Pepper Nachos: Charred ghost pepper-marinated chicken, smoky ghost pepper cheese sauce, black bean purée, avocado tomatillo salsa, and seasoned tomatoes (New) (Available September 2 through October 31). Chile-Ginger Pork Belly Sliders: Chili-ginger-glazed crispy pork belly and Asian slaw on baguette buns (New) (Available September 2 through October 31). Cucumber-Tamarind Cocktail: Patron Silver Tequila, cucumber simple syrup, tamarind simple syrup, and fresh lime juice garnished with a marigold (New) (Available September 2 through November 10). Pumpkin-spiced Donuts: Warm fluffy donuts tossed in pumpkin-spiced sugar served with orange cream cheese dip and hot buttered rum sauce. One Last Toast: Patron Silver Tequila, cucumber simple syrup, tamarind simple syrup, and fresh lime juice garnished with a marigold.
Jack-Jack Cookie Num Nums (Available September 2 through October 31): Shortbread cookie dipped in chocolate with a Jack-Jack chocolate piece (New).
Mortimer’s Market: Mickey Vampire Sourdough Bread.
- Pacific Wharf Café: Pastrami Sandwich: Ghost pepper cheese sauce and house-made sauerkraut on a toasted French roll (New) (Available September 2 through November 10). Chocolate-Espresso Bread Pudding with crème anglaise, whipped topping, gummy eyeball, and toasted pecans (New) (Available through November 10).
- Pacific Wharf Cappuccino Cart (Available September 2 through November 10; Mobile order available) Pumpkin Bundt Cake: Pumpkin-flavored cake filled with dulce de leche and cream cheese frosting finished with chocolate stem and mousse leaf (New). Pumpkin-spiced Horchata Cold Brew: Creamy blend of cold brew, pumpkin-spiced rice, and cinnamon beverage (Non-alcoholic) (New). Pumpkin-spiced Horchata Cold Brew with Irish whiskey (New).
- Pym Tasting Lab (Available September 2 through November 10; Mobile order available). Snack Molecules: Flavored popcorn, mini pretzels, honey-roasted peanuts, and popped sorghum with mini peanut butter candies (New).
Pym Test Kitchen (Available September 2 through November 10; Mobile order available). Butter Pecan Cold Brew: Butter pecan-flavored cold brew topped with candied pecans (Non-alcoholic) (New).
- Schmoozie’s Smoothies: Mint-Chocolate Cookie Shake with whipped cream and chocolate cream-filled cookie ears. Chocolate Chip Shake topped with whipped cream and a chocolate cookie stick. Blood Orange Shake with whipped topping and strawberry sauce (Non-alcoholic).
- Smokejumpers Grill: Green Chile Double Burger: Two angus beef patties, roasted green chile salsa, and purple cabbage slaw served with poblano cheese dipping sauce (New) (Available September 2 through November 1). Mint Shake topped with whipped cream, chocolate cookie crumbles, gummy body parts, and a chocolate-covered snack cake (Non-alcoholic) (New) (Available September 2 through November 10). Cranberry-grape Punch: Cranberry and grape juices, ginger ale, blackberry syrup, blackberry purée, and orange flavor-filled boba (Non-alcoholic) (New) (Available September 2 through November 10). Cranberry-grape Cocktail: Black vodka, cranberry and grape juices, ginger ale, blackberry syrup, blackberry purée, and orange flavor-filled boba (New) (Available September 2 through November 10).
- Studio Catering Truck: Ghost Pepper Potato Bites – Potato bites, ghost pepper cheese sauce, smoky bacon, and pickled jalapeños.
- Trolley Treats: Jack Skellington Apple, Poison Skull Apple, Mummy Marshmallow Wand, Jack Skellington Cake Pop, Minnie Witch Crispy, Oogie Boogie Crispy, Pumpkin Brittle (available Oct. 1-31), Pumpkin Fudge
And one more thing—if you’re here for the food, you really need to come back during Disney’s Food & Wine Festival in the spring. It is HEAVEN!
Oogie Boogie Bash, Fireworks & More
Entertainment is a staple of Disneyland Resort and I’m so glad to see so much coming back in 2021. Most of these offerings are available inside the parks with regular theme park admission.
Oogie Boogie Bash Halloween Party
Mickey’s Halloween Party ended its run in 2018. Now you can join us for Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure Park.
Halloween Screams Fireworks
All guests can enjoy access to “Halloween Screams.” The night show features projections and special effects. Fireworks will be added to the show on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Halloween Screams begins at Disneyland park at 9 or 9:30 pm. While many people camp and squeeze together in front of the castle, I suggest viewing from Main Street, U.S.A. where you can see both fireworks and projections (on select nights) with fewer crowds.
Here’s my list, in preferred viewing order, of Halloween Screams projections and fireworks spots:
- Tarzan’s Treehouse – if Fantasmic isn’t running you can find a spot above it all. Arrive about 15 minutes prior but the more this secret spot gets out the earlier you may have to arrive.
- “it’s a small world” viewing area- arrive here about 30-40 minutes prior for fireworks and projections on “it’s a small world”, standing room usually (sometimes everyone in your area will agree to sit), medium crowds
- Main Street, U.S.A.- arrive here just after the first parade for fireworks and projections on Sleeping Beauty Castle and Main Street buildings, standing room only, medium to heavy crowds.
- Rivers of America- arrive here just before fireworks for a display above Rivers of America, no projections, standing room only, low crowds.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle- I find this area to be too cramped and too close to fireworks for comfort. It also requires more time to “camp out” and secure spots.
Halloween Screams with Fireworks dates: Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights in September and October at 9:30 pm.
Halloween Screams with Projections and NO Fireworks: Monday through Thursday nights in September and October at 8:30 pm.
Frightfully Fun Parade
Frightfully Fun Parade returns this season for guests attending Oogie Boogie Bash. A separate Oogie Boogie Bash party ticket is required. Parades run at 7:45 pm and 10:00 pm.
Halloween Time at Downtown Disney
No ticket to the parks or need something to do on your arrival day? Downtown Disney is the place to be! Halloween Time returns to Downtown Disney in 2021. Here’s what to expect this season:
- World of Disney has Halloween decor, clothing, ears and more which arrive in early August. See my favorite Halloween Time Disney merch here.
- Sprinkles cupcakes has fall flavors for the season.
- Join in on Pluto’s Pumpkin Pursuit this Halloween-themed pumpkin hunt will be similar to other look & find events at Downtown Disney throughout the year. The cost is about $9.99 per game card/prize.
- Salt & Straw Ice Cream always has a crazy twist on Halloween flavors.
- Read the full Halloween Downtown Disney Foodie Guide here.
- Disney Halloween treats and caramel apples can be found at Marceline’s Confectionary.
- Black Tap Burger has over the top “Crazy Shakes” and usually do a short run of Halloween-inspired shakes as well.
- Disney Home Store has all your Halloween decor needs so your house can look just like Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Disney Dress Shop is a popular stop for vintage inspired Disney dresses. The Halloween themed dresses are incredible!
Downtown Disney District has started to catch up with the rest of Disneyland Resort with holiday decor and ambiance.
The festive fall landscape is a great backdrop for Halloween photo ops. Remember, parking for Downtown Disney is charged at an hourly rate, but you can also get validation with select purchases.
Will you be celebrating Halloween Time with a visit to Downtown Disney District?
Disneyland Halloween Time Q&A
Do you have more questions about your Disneyland Resort visit? Here’s answers to our most frequently asked questions about Halloween Time.
When is Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort?
Halloween Time runs from early September through October 31st.
When does Disneyland put up Halloween decorations?
Decorations will be up by the start of Halloween Time, with more trickling in through mid-September.
What are the dates for Mickey’s Halloween Party?
Mickey’s Halloween Party was replaced in 2019 by Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party at Disney California Adventure Park. There will be no Mickey’s Halloween Party, but this new event takes on an updated and refreshed spin on the classics. Keep reading for more details.
What are the dates for Oogie Boogie Bash?
What parades run during Halloween Time at Disneyland?
Frightfully Fun Parade returns this season for guests attending Oogie Boogie Bash.
Get your discount Disneyland tickets from our trusted partner here.
There’s SO much to do, see and eat at Disneyland Resort during Halloween Time. What do you love most about Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort?