Downtown Disney Halloween foodie guide has arrived! The deliciously spooky eats and treats top off a ghoulishly good time during Halloween Time at Disneyland.
Downtown Disney is a destination not to miss during your Southern California visit. You can get some of the most popular Disneyland food items this Halloween Time without a theme park ticket.
Every year the chefs and culinary teams at Disneyland Resort out-do themselves with pumpkin flavors, caramel apple gooey goodness, candy corn and other spooky flavors and creations. And every year we see partner properties at Downtown Disney show us they can up the spook factor too!
Halloween Time at Downtown Disney runs through October 31, 2023 which really isn’t enough time to try it all so be sure to jot down your favorites—along with their location before your visit.
Downtown Disney Halloween Treats
In 2023 there are plenty of Halloween Time treats at Downtown Disney’s sweet shop. If this is on your must-eat list, be sure to stop by early in your to grab your favorites.
This menu is from previous years, but you can expect very similar offerings in 2023.
- Marceline’s Confectionary Minnie Witch Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel with marshmallow ears, enrobed in milk chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate witch hat, lavender-colored sugar, and orange candy-coated chocolates
- Marceline’s Confectionary Pumpkin pie flavored crispy treat, I loved this one!!
- Marceline’s Confectionary Magic Mirror Crispy Treat – Oval-shaped crisped rice treat dipped in dark black chocolate and decorated with dark chocolate, yellow white chocolate, and red candy-coated chocolates
- Marceline’s Confectionary Mickey shaped Halloween cookie, spider web or candy corn
- Marceline’s Confectionary Hades Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate Hades amulet
- Marceline’s Confectionary Ursula Candy Apple – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate Ursula shell
- Marceline’s Confectionary Cinnamon Marshmallow Wand – Marshmallows dipped in caramel, enrobed in white chocolate, and covered in cinnamon and sugar
- Marceline’s Confectionary Pumpkin-spiced Toffee (Available on select dates While Supplies Last) – Toffee enrobed in white chocolate and covered in pumpkin spice and orange colored sugar
- Kayla’s Cake Mummy Macarons (Available through Oct. 31) – With cookies and cream buttercream
- Kayla’s Cake Pumpkin Cheesecake Macarons (Available through Oct. 31) – With white chocolate pumpkin ganache.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Cinnamon Bitz with Caramel Sauce (Available while Supplies Last)
Downtown Disney Halloween Food
If you’re looking for a sit down restaurant in Downtown Disney be sure to make a reservation via the Disneyland App for a spot.
- Ballast Point Short Rib Pot Pie. Braised short rib, root vegetables, mushrooms, Piper Down Scottish Ale reduction, and puff pastry crust
- Earl of Sandwich Caribbean Jerk Sandwich. Grilled chicken, roasted peppers, banana peppers, and mild or spicy jerk sauce
- Naples Ristorante e Bar Pumpkin Ravioli. House-made ravioli filled with pumpkin and topped with brown butter sauce, sage, and Parmesan
Downtown Disney Halloween Drinks
With a Downtown Disney brewery and plenty of places to grab an adult beverage, you’re going to have a hard time choosing where to start this spooky season.
- Ballast Point Pumpkin Down Ale (Available while Supplies Last) – Flavors of caramel and toffee maltiness of our Piper Down Scottish Ale with roasted pumpkin and a hint of spice
- Ballast Point Pumpkin Down Ale Float (Available while Supplies Last) – 8 oz pour of Pumpkin Down Ale in a tulip glass with scoops of vanilla bean ice cream and garnished with a slightly sweetened waffle wedge
- Naples Ristorante e Bar Sundown Mule (Available through Nov. 9) – Vodka, crème de cassis, ginger beers, and ginger ale
- Tortilla Jo’s Hibiscus Baca-Rita (Available through Nov. 16) – Mezcal, organic margarita mix, hibiscus, and peach schnapps
Halloween Shakes, Smoothies & Ice Cream
Black Tap is crazy good every season, ever since I got to attend their pre-grand opening event as media I have made this a pit spot in Downtown Disney. See my full review here.
- BlackTap Pumpkin Pie Classic Shake (Available through Oct. 31)
- Jamba Pumpkin Smash (Available while Supplies Last) – pumpkin-flavored smoothie available in classic or a new plant-based recipe
- Jamba Power Fall Antioxidant Add-On Products (Available through Nov. 9) – get a boost of antioxidants and vitamins with the açai super anti-oxidant or orange c-booster smoothies, orange carrot twist juice, or an açai primo bowl
- Salt & Straw The Great Candycopia Ice Cream (Available Oct. 9 through Nov. 5)
- Salt & Straw Creepy Crawly Critters Ice Cream (Available Oct. 9 through Nov. 5)
- Salt & Straw Mummy’s Pumpkin Spiced Potion Ice Cream (Available Oct. 9 through Nov. 5) – vegan
Downtown Disney Halloween Churros
This year, we have some churro choices at Downtown Disney and at home!
- California Churros Pumpkin Spice Churro (Available through Nov. 15) with a side of cream cheese frosting
- Six Halloween Time churros you can easily create at home with this simple hack
Bonus Halloween Shopping
This is your chance to buy the newest and seasonal merchandise this Halloween Time. I love shopping at World of Disney, Disney Home Store and Pin Trading for seasonal merchandise. You can also shop Halloween Time merchandise online from shopDisney here.
I want to hear from you! Comment below with which Downtown Disney Halloween food you’ll be sinking your teeth into this season.