We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Disneyland in May, I can smell summer already! Keep reading for important crowd predictions, ride closures and money-saving tips for Disneyland in May. Updated for 2019!
Disneyland in May Tickets
Have questions on booking your tickets? I have answers right here.
Can I get one day discount Disneyland tickets? One day tickets will cost you the most money per day because only Disneyland itself sells one day tickets. If you’re looking for a discount one day ticket to Disneyland, you will need to visit during weekdays typically during the school calendar year. Because of demand-based pricing, you could pay anywhere from $104 to $204 for just one day! Compare that to buying a two day ticket from Get Away Today at a little over $200 and you could pay a bit more to spend 2 days at Disneyland Resort rather than 1 day.
Save Even More with Multi-Day Tickets! The more days you visit Disneyland Resort, the less you pay per day. Multi-day tickets have no blackout dates, so you can travel anytime in 2019. If you’re doing Disneyland on a budget, do not buy your tickets from Disney. You’ll be paying top dollar with no discounts! Instead, buy your discount Disneyland tickets from Get Away Today (the first company to ever work direct with Disneyland to sell authorized tickets!). P.S. when you add a hotel use promo code HAPPIEST10 for an extra $10 off your vacation package.
Disneyland in May 2019 Calendar
May is a HUGE month at Disneyland Resort, and the biggest change is coming May 31st when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens. Here’s more of what’s happening in May 2019 at Disneyland:
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens May 31, 2019.
- Grad Nites begin on select nights.
- May 1st Heroes Assemble after dark event.
- Late in May, meet Fancy Nancy in Hollywood Land in front of Disney Junior Dance Party.
- Celebrate Mother’s Day at Disneyland Resort.
- Oogie Boogie Bash, the new Mickey’s Halloween Party on sale now.
Disneyland in May Park Plans
Don’t stress over Disneyland, let us plan your day in the parks for you and skip most of the waiting often associated with Disneyland.
If you’re looking to get the absolute most out of your Disneyland vacation, we now offer a limited number of Disneyland phone consultations for less than dinner at Disneyland! Spots are filling up fast for spring and summer visits, so don’t delay.
You can even download a printable bundle of Disneyland Plans for your visit and be ready to go!
Disneyland in May 2019 Closures
- Alien Pizza Planet (May 13 through May 23)
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (May 16 through May 23)
- Casey Jr. Circus Train (May 1 through May 23)
- Cafe Orleans (May 6 through May 16)
- Minnie’s House (May 1 through 3)
- Sleeping Beauty Castle (through spring)
- Storybook Land Canal Boats (May 1 through May 23)
- Red Car Trolley (May 1 through 2020)
- Silly Symphony Swings (through May 23)
Are you heading to the Disneyland Resort? Tell us what you’re most looking forward to for your Disneyland in May visit.
Disneyland expert who also loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.