SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim is a 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland Resort’s main gates.
Located at 1640 S Clementine St, Anaheim, CA.
This is one hotel that really surprised me in the best way. SunCoast Park Hotel in Anaheim is tucked off the main Harbor hub of hotels but is still close enough to everything while still giving you an escape from the fast pace of theme park life.
I’ve got plenty of photos and details about SunCoast Park Hotel for you to dive into below.
SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim joins two other area Hilton’s within a 15 or so minute drive to Disneyland. Here’s a quick recap of nearby Hilton options.
Hilton Hotels near Disneyland:
- Homewood Suites have two Hilton brand hotels; one located in Anaheim for extended stays near the Anaheim Convention Center and one located in Garden Grove.
- Doubletree Suites by Hilton has the cookies you want when you check in and is right by the Anaheim Convention Center.
- SunCoast Park Hotel is a Hilton Brand, about at 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland.
- Hilton Garden Inn and Home2 Suites are the closest Hilton to the main gates of Disneyland.
- SunCoast Park Hotel by Hilton is the one we’ll be reviewing here.
I’ve stayed in nearly 20 Disneyland area hotels, and toured this hotel during a hotel day with my partners at Get Away Today.
SunCoast by Hilton Location
SunCoast is located at 1640 S Clementine St, Anaheim, CA.
This location is super new to me and it’s a brand new hotel so it may be new to you. If you look at SunCoast on the map, you’ll see it’s tucked off the main Harbor hub but has quick access to Disneyland.
My friend Becca at This Crazy Adventure Called Life stayed here while I was staying at a convention center hotel. We left our rooms at the same time and met up at the corner of Disney Way and Harbor. The walk was the same distance!
And after touring the hotel myself, I have to say how refreshing the area is. It’s nice to have a true escape but still be close enough to Disneyland to walk.
Is this hotel walkable?
Yes, SunCoast is about a 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from SunCoast:
- Walk. A great benefit to this hotel is location. It’s only about a 15 minute walk to Disneyland, depending on your stride. Head out to Disney Way, just outside the hotel and walk west toward Disneyland. Head north on Harbor and you’ll cross the street just outside Disneyland’s gates in no time.
- Uber it! If you need a break at the end of the day or just want to get to the parks quicker, an Uber will get you there real quick. Just be sure to factor in the wait time for your ride to come.
- ART Shuttle (Anaheim Rapid Transit) is an option for this hotel. See the ART website here for travel planning.
- Drive and park. If you have a rental or your own car, you can park onsite but the drive to the parking structure and getting from there to the gates will definitely talk you longer than walking.
When you want a full resort experience near Disneyland and a quick walk over, book using my discount code DisneylandPlan here.
SunCoast Park Hotel Rooms
SunCoast Park Hotel Anaheim is a new hotel not far from the main gates of Disneyland Resort.
Two of the most popular room types sleep up to 4 guests each.
- 2 Queens Standard room has two queen beds, bathroom with a shower/tub combo, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and freezer. No resort fee ($17 value per night) when booking here.
- 1 King and Sofa Bed Suite room has one king bed with a separate the living area and pull out bed. This suite also has bathroom with a shower/tub combo, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and freezer. No resort fee ($17 value per night) when booking here.
- Some rooms can accommodate a twin roll in bed.
Another bonus I found out about it the complimentary bath amenities is a local product from Pasadena that uses vegan and gluten-free ingredients along with zero synthetic fragrance “Lather.”
If I haven’t said it enough already, this hotel really surprised me. It has such a fresh and feel good vibe to it and really makes you feel like you’re on vacation.
SunCoast Park Hotel near Disneyland is available to book now with my promo code DisneylandPlan.
SunCoast by Hilton Bonus
Extended pool hours anyone? My kids are sometimes up super early and excited on vacation. If your kids are too, chances are the pool is open! They offer extended pool hours which included early morning. I’m in love.
The infinity pool also boasts firework views. Plus, a short stroll and you can explore nearby restaurants and shops across the street at Anaheim GardenWalk.
If you’re familiar with the Hilton brand but not with SunCoast, the time is now to test out this incredible brand. SunCoast is a fabulous choice near Disneyland Resort and area attractions
Final thoughts on SunCoast . . . this is top on my list to return with my family. I look forward to many sunny days by the pool and short walks to Disneyland.
If you see yourself at this Hilton hotel near Disneyland book your stay at SunCoast Park hotel here.