We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
An endless summer is all yours with a a stay at Disneyland’s Hilton Anaheim. Hilton Anaheim is a huge convention-style hotel, suited well for business travelers and those using this Anaheim hotel as a jumping off point for many nearby attractions like the Disneyland Resort.
The Golden State was my home for the first 17 years of my life and it still calls me home each summer (and in-between) to the stunning coastline and of course, the Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland’s Hilton Anaheim
Disneyland’s Hilton Anaheim is next to the Anaheim Convention Center and just minutes from the Disneyland Resort. It’s a large hotel with plenty of space to spread out if you’re visiting with family for some Disney fun, or meeting up for business at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Get amazing deals at Hilton Anaheim by booking with our partner at Get Away Today. Plus, enjoy their price match guarantee and an extra $10 off when booking a hotel stay of two nights or more along with your discount Disneyland tickets! Use promo code Happiest10 at checkout.
Disneyland’s Hilton Anaheim Location
Hilton Aanheim is located at 777 Convention Way, Anaheim, CA 92802.
Is this hotel walkable? To the convention center? Absolutely. To Disneyland? Yes, but a bit farther than I like to walk. You can see the rides at California Adventure from some of the rooms, as pictured below.
The hotel is however located very close to a free shuttle service and if you want to walk plan on about 15-20 minutes to get to Disneyland.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Clarion Hotel:
- Drive & Park. Parking at Hilton Anaheim does have a reduced parking fee when you book with my ticket partner.
- Toy Story Lot. Toy Story parking lot is Disney’s off-site parking and pedestrians are welcome to walk in, then board the free shuttle to Disneyland. Here’s a walk from the hotel to Toy Story lot below.
- Uber it! If your kids don’t need car seats (under 8 years old need them and Uber does not provide them), get an Uber. Ubers aplenty in Anaheim and you’ll arrive in about 5 minutes, saving you precious time!
- I’ve personally never used ART (Anaheim Rapid Transit) because for the cost and wait time involved, I prefer the above methods hands-down. But if you’d like to try it out, go here to plan your trip.
Hilton Anaheim Rooms
We stayed on top floor in a corner room with floor-to-ceiling windows on overlooking the Anaheim Convention Center and Disneyland Resort. The night-time skyline was incredible as we fell asleep watching Disneyland fireworks light up the sky.
Hilton Anaheim is a large, full-service hotel with cleans rooms and the Hilton amenities and service you trust. This hotel will hit the spot for families and business travelers who need a comfortable Disneyland hotel to end the night, need extra amenities like a gym and splash zone for kids.
- Hilton Anaheim king room has one king beds, desk, chairs, TV and separate bathroom. This is the room I stayed in my kids with a roll away bed and we still had plenty of space.
- Hilton Anaheim two queen room has two queen beds, desk, chairs, TV and separate bathroom. This room can accommodate a small family.
Hilton Anaheim Breakfast
The facility boasts a full breakfast buffet featuring dining options including made-to-order omelets. You can also find a Starbucks in the lobby and a food court upstairs.
Eating breakfast inside Disneyland Resort is one of my favorite ways to indulge if you’d rather hustle on over to Disneyland in the morning. But I highly recommend enjoying their on site restaurant at least once during your stay.
Hilton Anaheim Extras
Hilton Anaheim near Disneyland and the convention center has a few extras for business and family guests to enjoy during down time. We’re talking a heated year-round pool and splash pad, a fitness center with classes, on site Starbucks and more.
This is just one small section of their extensive fitness center. In other areas they host yoga classes and more. Day passes to their gym are available as well for off-site guests.
It really is unlike anything I’ve ever seen at any Anaheim area hotel. Hilton Anaheim has an expansive variety of cardio machines, weights, salt water lap pool and more.
The main pool at Hilton Anaheim is located just next to the poolside bar and grill, in a courtyard area of the hotel. You’ll find a small area with the basic pool and the kid soak and splash area to the side. My kids loved the overhead water bucket and water slide.
Heading to Disneyland during your stay? Be sure to print your Disneyland Plan before you go. We loved the expansive windows overlooking California Adventure and Disneyland Park as the lights twinkled into the night.