I love a good sit down restaurant at Disneyland, but sometimes it’s about quick bites and the best food to mobile order at Disneyland. I’ve got all the details on how to skip the long line with mobile order, when to mobile order and what to mobile order at Disneyland.
Table of Contents
Best Way to Mobile Order Food at Disneyland
It’s so easy to mobile order food at Disneyland. It is one of those game-changers you’re glad has moved with technology. The best way to mobile order food at Disneyland is: often. Here is exactly how to place a mobile food order when you’re at the Disneyland Resort.
Step-by-step guide on how to mobile order food at Disneyland:
- Download and open the Disneyland app.
- Tap the “plus icon” at the bottom, center of the app’s Home Screen.
- Search from the list of dining locations that offer mobile order. It will be sorted alphabetically with options closest to you highlighted at the top.
- Tap the time frame or “more times” to select your desired pick up time at your choice of restaurant.
- Scroll menu items and add them to your order one by one.
- When you’re ready to check out tap “view my order.”
- Tap the blue button “review order summary”
- Add a payment method as directed.
- Tap the green “purchase” button.
You have now placed your mobile food order. You can enjoy rides or other activities until your time slot arrives. Keep in mind you can mobile order one meal at a time or place your entire day’s selections each morning.
Step-by-step guide to picking up your mobile order food at Disneyland:
- Open the Disneyland app.
- Tap the menu/three lines at the bottom, right of the app’s Home Screen.
- Scroll down to tap the Mobile Food Orders icon.
- Tap “I’m here, prepare my food” for the current mobile order.
- Return to this screen until it says your food is ready and indicates which window to pick up your order.
- Look for signs at the location indicating “Mobile Order Pickup.”
While it looks like a lot of steps, it’s really no more difficult than placing an online order at any of your favorite local restaurants. It saves so much time and keeps things really simple during your Disneyland day.
Best Food to Mobile Order at Disneyland
Quick bites at Disneyland are even quicker when you know a few tricks. Lines for quick service dining can take upwards of 30 minutes or more during busy times of year. Add that into the time searching for a table and you’re already hangry.
Most Disneyland quick service restaurants offer mobile ordering which is a huge time saver. You can order a Dole Whip, Disneyland Corn Dog and more while you wait in line for a ride, then pick it up afterwards.
Here’s a quick list of all the Disneyland Park mobile order food restaurants, along with their most iconic offering.
- Alien Pizza Planet (Tomorrowland): Pizza and pasta
- Bengal Barbecue (Adventureland): meat and veggie skewers
- Cafe Daisy Cheesy Pizza Flop Over
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen (Main Street, U.S.A.): iconic Disneyland treats like Tigger tails, candy apples and fudge
- Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo (Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge): see all the Galaxy’s Edge food options here
- Edelweiss Snacks (Fantasyland): Turkey leg, corn on the cob
- French Market Restaurant (New Orleans Square): Cajun/Creole food
- Galactic Grill (Tomorrowland): burgers and fries
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream (Main Street, U.S.A.): ice cream
- The Golden Horseshoe (Frontierland): live performances and desserts
- Harbour Galley (Critter Country): lobster sandwich
- Hungry Bear Restaurant (Critter Country): burgers, chicken sandwiches and funnel cake
- Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe (Main Street, U.S.A.): toasted cheese sandwich and tomato basil soup, also open for breakfast
- Little Red Wagon (Main Street, U.S.A.): corn dog
- Milk Stand (Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge): blue milk, green milk
- Mint Julep Bar (New Orleans Square): Mickey beignets
- Pooh Corner (Critter Country): iconic Disneyland treats like Tigger tails, candy apples and fudge
Rancho del Zocalo (Frontierland): Mexican fare, large portions.This spot tends to go back and forth offering and not offering
- Red Rose Tavern (Fantasyland): breakfast selections, flat bread and grey stuff for lunch or dinner
- Refreshment Corner (Main Street, U.S.A.): hot dogs
- Ronto Roasters (Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge): Ronto wrap
- Royal Street Veranda (New Orleans Square): soup in sourdough bread bowl
- Stage Door Cafe (Frontierland) Disneyland corn dogs and chicken tenders
- Tiki Juice Bar (Adventureland): Dole Whip
- Troubadour Tavern (Fantasyland): Baked potato
Best Food to Mobile Order at Disney California Adventure
Remember most Disney California Adventure quick service restaurants offer mobile ordering which is a huge time saver. You can order a while you wait in line for a ride then pick it up after for the ultimate convenience.
Here’s a quick list of all the Disney California Adventure Park mobile order food restaurants, along with their most iconic offering.
- Award Wieners (Hollywood Land): chili cheese dogs
- Bayside Brews (Paradise Gardens Park): beer and soft pretzels
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff (Pixar Pier): iconic Disney treats like candy apples and fudge, plus frozen drinks
- Cappuccino Cart (Pacific Wharf): coffee, cold brew and hot cocoa
- Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream (Buena Vista Street): ice cream
- Cocina Cucamonga (Pacific Wharf): Mexican entrees
- Corn Dog Castle (Paradise Gardens Park): Disneyland corn dogs
- Cozy Cone Motel (Cars Land): mac n’ cheese cone
- Festival Food Marketplaces: Seasonal offerings during Food & Wine Festival and other foodie events
- Flo’s V8 Cafe (Cars Land): American fare, great atmosphere
- Hollywood Lounge (Hollywood Land): alcohol and some snacks
- Lucky Fortune Cookery (Pacific Wharf): Asian inspired cuisine
- Mendocino Terrace (Pacific Wharf): wine and beer
- Pacific Wharf Cafe (Pacific Wharf): soup in sourdough bread bowl
- Paradise Garden Grill (Paradise Gardens Park): seasonal menus, Greek salad when available
- Pym Tasting Lab (Avengers Campus): see what to eat here
- Pym Test Kitchen (Avengers Campus): see what to eat here
- Rita’s Baja Blenders (Pacific Wharf): margaritas
- Schmoozies (Hollywood Land): smoothies and shakes
- Shawarma Palace Too at Hyperion (Avengers Campus): shawarma wraps for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Smokejumpers Grill (Grizzly Peak): burgers, chicken strips, chili cheese fries
- Sonoma Terrace (Pacific Wharf): beer and wine
- Studio Catering (Hollywood Land): drinks and snacks
- Trolley Treats (Buena Vista Street): iconic Disney treats like candy apples and fudge
Disneyland Mobile Order Questions Answered
Now that we know what we want to mobile order and eat, let’s dig into the technical side of things.
How early can I mobile order food at Disneyland?
You can begin placing mobile orders as Disneyland once you scan into the parks in the morning. But, you can also mobile order food before you’ve even arrived. For example, when you’re in route to Disneyland but you know you’ll be there by dinner time, why not place an order for your favorite meal around your arrival time? It’s perfect!
Can I mobile order all my meals at one time?
Yes, you can mobile order all your meals at one time. But each location requires a separate order. For example, at 8:00 am you can place your order for breakfast at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, lunch at Award Wieners at California Adventure and dinner at Pizza Planet back at Disneyland (with valid park hopper ticket).
Do I have to mobile order at Disneyland?
No, you do not have to mobile order at Disneyland however Cozy Cone Motel seems to be the one that relies the most on mobile order alone. Another reason to mobile order—you’ll often avoid long wait times and it’s so easy to place an order while you wait in line for a ride.
Are walk up orders accepted?
Yes, walk up food orders are still accepted at Disneyland.
What payments are accepted for mobile order at Disneyland?
You can pay for mobile orders at Disneyland with credit card, debit card, Disney gift cards, Disney reward cards and Apple Pay.
What happens if I miss my arrival window for mobile order at Disneyland?
If you miss your return window for mobile order at Disneyland, your payment will still be processed. If you notice during your pick up time that you won’t make it, you can often select a different pick up time frame. If you’re simply super late even after you’ve said “I’m here”, your food may or may not be available when you arrive.
What happens if I am late picking up my food and I’ve already tapped “I’m here” but I really wasn’t there?
I was once so late I couldn’t change the time and the app said my food was no longer available. I went to the dining location and explained the situation and I was still able to get my order. It never hurts to talk with Cast Members.
What happens if I can’t find my mobile order on my Disneyland app after I ordered?
If you can’t locate your mobile order on the Disneyland app, you can talk to a Cast Member at the dining location and ask them to look up your order by your name.
Sometimes the Disneyland app will kick you out of the app or have bad reception making it difficult to pull up your order. If your mobile order in fact went through it will show up on the Cast Member side of things and they can help you.
Can I cancel my mobile order?
Yes, you can cancel your mobile order before picking it up. As long as you haven’t tapped, “I’m here” you should be good to cancel.
Can I get a refund on my Disneyland mobile order?
You might be able to get a refund on your Disneyland mobile order if you speak to a Cast Member at the dining location. Refunds are issued at their discretion. If you are still not satisfied you can talk to someone at guest relations as well.
For example one time I ordered a drink I really did not like it was a Mocktail from Pym’s Test Kitchen when I went back into the dining location they offered me a refund but I opted to switch my drink for something else instead. It’s the only time I’ve taken a food or beverage item back Disneyland.
Can I DoorDash food at Disneyland?
You cannot DoorDash food from Disneyland or to Disneyland theme parks.
Can I Uber Eats food at Disneyland?
You cannot Uber Eats food from Disneyland or to Disneyland theme parks.
Last Minute Mobile Order Tips
Have you used mobile order at a Disney theme park? It truly is super simple! But if you need even more reasons to mobile order, I’ve got them:
- Disneyland Magic Key Holder discounts are auto-applied
- Disneyland app can store your credit card or debit card so there’s no need to manually enter it each time
- You’ll avoid long lines during peak meal times with mobile order
- Pick-up time can be selected in advance or choose next available time if you need a bite right away
- Have your order number ready when you arrive for mobile order pick up
- You can even mobile order at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel Craftsman Grill
- Mobile ordering is also an option at Disneyland Hotel Tangaroa Terrace and Coffee House