Sonesta is a two-property location in Anaheim, California which is a short drive to Disneyland Resort.
Located on 1915 South Manchester Avenue.
Are you looking for an affordable hotel that will fit your entire family near Disneyland?
Sonesta’s two Anaheim properties are made for you! From extended stay in their ‘ES’ brand to traditional hotel offerings at Sonesta Anaheim Resort.
Let’s break down the two Sonesta hotels near Disneyland below to find out which one is right for you.
Sonesta Hotels in Anaheim make their mark as a budge hotel and just a quick drive to Disneyland. Other hotels that are similar in value to Sonesta include the following:
- Castle Inn & Suites located on Harbor Blvd within walking distance to Disneyland.
- Best Western hotels in the area including Stovall’s and PLUS Pavilions on Katella in Anaheim.
- The Anaheim Hotel has great pricing and a huge pool new Disneyland.
I’ve stayed in nearly 20 Disneyland area hotels, and toured this hotel in Spring 2021. I love exploring different options for various groups and families to find the best fit for them.
Sonesta Anaheim Location
Sonesta Anaheim Resort is located on 1915 South Manchester Avenue.
Two dynamic hotels in one are gives you select shared amenities and community areas all with affordable pricing.
This location is closer to the 5 freeway, just southeast of Disneyland Resort. It’s easy to navigate to the parks on a short drive or ride.
Is this hotel walkable?
No, the Sonesta properties are too far to walk to Disneyland each day. I suggest driving or catching a ride.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Sonesta:
- ART Shuttle. For a small fee, you can use Anaheim Resort Transportation that services Sonesta in front of the Sonesta ES Suites location. Shuttles drop you off right at the security entrance on Harbor and make navigation super simple.
- Uber it! I keep both Uber and Lyft apps on my phone just for Disneyland visits. Grab an Uber and be there in minutes.
When you want a comfortable stay with affordable rates in the Disneyland area, Sonesta is the choice for you. Plus, stay two nights and enjoy extra discounts! Get my promo code delivered to your inbox now.
Sonesta Resort Rooms
Sonesta Anaheim Resort offers a variety of comfortable accommodations during your Disneyland vacation.
Here’s some of the most popular room types sleep at Sonesta, some with full kitchens and most include a free breakfast.
- 2 Doubles and Breakfast (pictured above) at Sonesta Anaheim which has two double beds, bathroom with a shower/tub combo, basic amenities, free breakfast and free parking when you booking using my link: Sonesta Anaheim Resort.
- 2 Queens and One Bedroom Suite Sleeps 6 at Sonesta ES. This suite has two queen beds with a door and one sofa pull out bed.
- 1 King, 2 Queen, Sofa Bed 2 Room Suite Sleeps 8. Another popular suite option at Sonesta ES is the King Suite pictured below. You can book this amazing suite for large groups here: Sonesta ES Suites Anaheim Resort Area.
One thing many large families request when staying near Disneyland are separate rooms with doors! Actual doors, and you get that here.
All Sonesta ES rooms come with a full kitchen. Now your Disneyland vacation is even more affordable since you can pack and prepare meals at “home” and bring them into the parks with you as needed.
Sonesta Anaheim Resort is available to book now with my promo code on any two night or longer stay. Get my promo code delivered to your inbox now.
Sonesta Resort Food
Even with some kitchen amenities in your room, you might not want to cook every meal. I sure don’t!
Grab and go breakfast and a large comfortable seating area and lobby are some of the time and money saving perks of staying here.
There’s still more reasons you should book a stay at Sonesta Resort besides its proximity to Disneyland, all at a budget price.
- Parking Fee: $0.00 per night when you book with my link (a $12.00 per night savings)
- Kitchen in select rooms
- Coffee Maker
- Pets Allowed at Sonesta ES (Fee $15.00 per day payable to hotel at checkout)
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise Room
- In Room Internet Access
- Cable TV
If you’re new to the Sonesta brand, now is the time to try it out! Great savings, excellent variety of room types near Disneyland Resort.
Final thoughts on Sonesta . . . value hotels that sleep large groups are hard to find. This is a gem, although a bit far away. If you don’t mind driving or getting a shuttle or Uber over to Disneyland, this could be exactly what you need for a relaxing get away.
Have you tried Sonesta near Disneyland Resort?