Top food in Star Wars Land at Disneyland. This is all about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge food that’s also out of this world.
Arriving at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is quite the journey, and by the time you make your way to this outpost on the edge of space, you’re gonna need to add some fuel to your tank.
Here are a few of my favorite things to eat and drink in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland:
- Ronto Morning Wrap for breakfast from Ronto Roasters
- Ronto Wrap from Ronto Roasters
- Endorian Roasted Chicken Salad from Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Vintian Mineral Mousse for dessert from Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo
- Jaba Juice from Oga’s Cantina
Hyperdrive (Punch It!) from Oga’s Cantina
Dining in Batuu is one of the best places to enjoy the ambiance of Star Wars at Disneyland Resort. Keep reading for more of a deep dive into these and other dishes you can order in Galaxy’s Edge.
Top Star Wars Breakfast Food
- Ronto Morning Wrap is a breakfast wrap filled with scrambled eggs, grilled pork sausage, cheddar cheese, peppercorn sauce all wrapped in a pita at Ronto Wraps.
- Blue Milk rice and coconut milk with dragon fruit, pineapple, lime, and watermelon flavors. I felt this one had more of a sweet, candy flavor to it. It wasn’t too overpowering but when compared to the green milk, that was my observation.
- Green Milk rice and coconut milk with other exotic fruit flavors.
Top Star Wars Food Lunch & Dinner
Quick service dining at Docking Bay 7 includes food from Chef Strono “Cookie” Tuggs’ mobile kitchen and restaurant. Because our chef is always on the go, his kitchen is full of exotic ingredients from around the galaxy.
When dining at Disneyland Park, I recommend one of these tasty and flavorful dishes in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Fried Endorian Tip-Yip (Docking Bay 7) which is crispy chicken served over roasted vegetable potato mash with green gravy.
This meal really hit the spot for me and I think you could easily split it between two kids or even an adult and one child. A very hungry adult will want the full serving to themselves.
Oven-Roasted Tip Yip Salad (Docking Bay 7). Roasted chicken with mixed greens, roasted vegetables, quinoa, and pumpkin seeds with ranch dressing. While the dressing was a bit heavy on this one, it was delicious and lighter than most theme park food dishes. This is one I will definitely order again.
Barbecue in Batuu is everything. Place your order and watch a “former smelter droid, carefully turning the spit of meats (and complaining about his job).” -D23.com.
Ronto Wrap (at Ronto Roasters). For lunch, dinner or snack time get the regular Ronto Wrap with grilled pork sausage, peppercorn sauce and a tangy slaw all wrapped in a pita.
Top Star Wars Kid Meals
What will kids eat in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge? Picky eaters might want to get their food before entering a galaxy far, far away—especially if they’re thrown off by new colors and textures.
Even if your little one is more adventurous, the hummus for example is not your typical color. Add that with some extra spice and they might balk at what you order.
The most familiar offerings on planet Batuu is simply the stand alone fried chicken “Tip Yip” with macaroni and cheese at Docking Bay 7. Find more Kid Meals at Disneyland Resort here.
What are you looking forward to taste testing when you get to Galaxy’s Edge? And remember, before you even arrive, get discount Disneyland tickets with my partners at Get Away Today and then plan out all your Star Wars Land food, and more dining recommendations along with detailed Disneyland food reviews here.