Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites is an iconic Disneyland area hotel, with refreshed rooms and a classic castle look. If you’ve ever driven down Harbor Blvd or walked from another nearby hotel, chances are this one caught your eye.
It is just steps away from the pedestrian crosswalk allowing you to be inside Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California in minutes. Keep reading for my complete tour and review of this property.
I stayed at Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites in 2018 but went back for another visit in May 2023 to see what updates the property has had since my last stay. Plus, I got to visit multiple rooms and share with you one of my favorite new-to-me selections in Anaheim.
There are many hotels near Disneyland that are independently owned (including name brands), so don’t pass up some of these unfamiliar names—they might become your new favorite. Here’s a recap of some of the closest and most popular independently owned hotels near Disneyland:
- Tropicana Inn & Suites, this one is also super close and is owned by the same team that owns Camelot Inn.
- The Anaheim Hotel, one of my go-to hotels on a budget. Close by, clean and a great team at the hotel that I work with often.
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
And of course, Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites is the hotel we’re reviewing today. It offers one of the best and closest family suites to Disneyland—complete with a door separating rooms!
Table of Contents
Camelot Inn & Suites Location
Camelot Inn and Suites is so close! You’ll be at Disneyland in minutes and it’s the perfect spot to grab quick bites to eat from nearby restaurants. And yes, this location is indeed closer to Disneyland than the Disneyland Hotel.
Camelot is located at 1520 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802. Get to Camelot Inn & Suite quickly from John Wayne Airport (SNA) or Long Beach (LBG) in about 30 minutes or less, depending on traffic.
Read more about the nearest Disneyland airports here. In addition to the close proximity to Disneyland, other popular points of interest include The Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk, House of Blues Anaheim, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, and more.
Is this hotel walkable?
Yes, Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites is about a 5 minute walk to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park’s main gates. This location is prime and you won’t be disappointed.
Here are the best ways to get to Disneyland from Camelot Inn:
- Walk. It’s right across the street and about a 5-minute walk to Disneyland. Head. You’re totally right there! No other options are needed because you truly can’t get closer than if you were sleeping overnight in Walt’s Apartment. See a full walking video from area hotels to Disneyland here.
- Uber. If walking isn’t your thing you can always grab an Uber but it’ll honestly take longer and is a waste when staying this close.
- ART Shuttle (Anaheim Rapid Transit) is not needed, you’re much too close. It would take longer for sure.
Here’s a breakdown of all the Camelot Inn & Suite room types available:
- Camelot King Standard room has one king bed, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Camelot Two Queen Standard room has two queen beds, a sleeper chair, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Camelot Family Suite is so great it gets its own section right below.
Camelot Family Suite with Separating Door
Yes, this is EXACTLY what you’re looking for. It really hits all the marks for me. Let me tell you the key points that has me sold on the Camelot Family Suite.
- Sleeps up to (7) seven! Large families visiting Disneyland on a budget? Yes, this is for you.
- Bed options include 1 King, 2 Queens, and 1 pull out sofa bed (so yes, technically you could sleep 8 if you put two on the sofa bed)
- Large family sitting and lounge area in the main room.
- Parents/adults quarters are in the main room, right off the entrance. I’ve seen so many family suites where the kids are right by the door. I love this set up where you don’t need to worry since you’re by the door, not the kids.
- A door separates the parent area from the kid area!
- Kid (or extra guests) are is a separate room with 2 Queens, their own TV and the bathroom. It is the suites only bathroom so just be aware of that.
Are you sold or what? I know this is where I am booking next when our family stays off site!
Camelot Inn & Suites Breakfast
Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites hotel does not offer complimentary breakfast. But they are right next door to McDonald’s and other quick service options. And if it were up to me, I’d be eating breakfast inside Disneyland Resort anyway. PS mobile ordering with the Disneyland app helps so you don’t waste any time at all!
You can also consider picking up a few things at their on-site convenience store and throw some breakfast essentials in your mini fridge as well. Book your stay here along with discount Disneyland tickets.
Camelot Inn & Suites Disneyland Bonus
It’s good to know this is a motel-style hotel and most rooms are accessed through a door that faces the outside courtyard area. They do also have an elevated pool area in the center that is heated with lounge chairs and fireworks views!
Also onsite is ECV and electric scooter rentals. What a time saver. If you’re reading this far good for you—because I have one more tip you don’t want to miss. Don’t assume hotels will accept your grocery or other deliveries. In fact, as of this publishing, Camelot will refuse your grocery delivery if you are not physically present to accept it. Major bummer for some guests for sure.
Do do you have more questions about Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites near Disneyland leave them below and I’ll be sure to answer them.