We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Tropicana Anaheim Hotel is steps away from Disneyland, you can’t get any closer than this!
This isn’t a traditional hotel review, because I’ve never actually stayed at this hotel. But because so many people ask me about the Tropicana Anaheim hotel, I had to take a quick peek in one of the rooms to give you an insider tour.
Tropicana Anaheim Hotel Nothing is Closer
You scoured hotel reviews and Google maps. What you found is right—Tropicana is indeed the closest hotel within walking distance to Disneyland. Yes, even closer than the Disneyland Hotel.
Tropicana on Harbor Blvd. is the hotel you wish you stayed at when you’re walking home after a long day at Disneyland and you see this hotel right across the street from the security checkpoint.
Tropicana Disneyland Hotel Location
The location can’t be beat at the Tropicana Anaheim hotel. Is this hotel walkable? Yes, and you could probably throw a glow stick right over to Disneyland if you wanted to. Tropicana Anaheim Inn is located at 1540 S. Harbor Blvd. which is right where I start my search when choosing a Disneyland hotel (see all my hotel reviews here).
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Tropicana Inn:
- Walk about 2 minutes, 3 minutes if you miss the light at the crosswalk. Just look right outside the hotel on Harbor and cross the street. You’ll be on Disney property in minutes.
No other options are needed because you truly can’t get closer than if you were sleeping overnight in Walt’s Apartment.
Tropicana Anaheim Hotel Rooms
Rooms at Tropicana are on the smaller side, providing basic but clean and affordable accommodations. The updated environment and fresh decor lend well to the space.
Here’s a breakdown of all the Tropicana hotel room types available:
- Tropicana King room has one king bed with a sleeper chair, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Tropicana Double Queen with Sleeper Chair room has two queen beds with a sleeper chair, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Tropicana Double Queen room has two queen beds with bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Tropicana Executive Suite has one king bed with a sleeper sofa, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge, one TV and private balcony with fireworks views.
- Tropicana Double Queen with Kitchen Suite has two queen beds with a sleeper chair, bathroom, one TV and a full kitchen connected to the room. Two rooms with connecting kitchen also available for larger groups.
- Tropicana Family Kitchen Suite has two double beds with a full sleeper couch, bathroom, one TV and a full kitchen connected to the room.
Tropicana Disneyland Hotel Discount Code
Are you convinced and ready to book? You’ll want to book your room through my ticket partner for the lowest rates and discount code.
Tropicana Hotel promo code applies when you purchase at least 2 Disneyland tickets and stay 2 nights or more. Use promo code Happiest10 to save an extra $10 off Tropicana Inn.
Tropicana Anaheim Hotel Breakfast
Tropicana Anaheim hotel does not offer complimentary breakfast. But don’t let that scare you away. Eating breakfast inside Disneyland Resort is one of my favorite ways to indulge. PS mobile ordering with the Disneyland app helps so you don’t waste any time at all!
If you’re more of a grab and go breakfast type, consider picking up a few things at CVS and store a few breakfast essentials in your mini fridge as well. McDonald’s, Mimi’s Cafe, Panera Bread and IHOP are all in very close walking proximity.
If you’re still hoping for a hotel that has breakfast, I’ve also got you covered with my list of hotels with breakfast near Disneyland.
Don’t forget, I have all your Disneyland Plan printables right here before you go! They outline step by step what to ride and when for a better vacation.
Have you stayed at Tropicana near Disneyland Resort? I want to hear about your visit!