Tropicana Inn & Suites is the absolute closest hotel I recommend. It sits right at the pedestrian crosswalk allowing you to be inside Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California in minutes. Keep reading for my complete tour of this property.
This isn’t a traditional hotel review, because I’ve never actually stayed at this hotel. But because so many people ask me about the Tropicana Anaheim hotel, I had to take a quick look in one of the rooms to give you an insider tour.
There are many hotels near Disneyland that are independently owned (including name brands), so don’t pass up some of these unfamiliar names—they might become your new favorite. Here’s a recap of some of the closest and most popular independently owned hotels near Disneyland:
- Anaheim Camelot Inn & Suites, I’ve stayed here once but it was so brief I didn’t get photos. This one is also super close and is owned by the same team that owns Tropicana.
- The Anaheim Hotel, one of my go-to hotels on a budget. Close by, clean and a great team at the hotel that I work with often.
- Anaheim Majestic Garden Hotel
And of course, Tropicana is the hotel we’re reviewing today. It’s the closest hotel I can personally recommend.
Tropicana Anaheim Hotel Location
You scoured hotel reviews and Google maps. What you found is right—Tropicana is indeed the closest hotel within walking distance to Disneyland. Yes, even closer than the Disneyland Hotel.
Tropicana is located at 1540 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802. Get to Tropicana quickly from John Wayne Airport (SNA) or Long Beach (LBG) in about 30 minutes or less, depending on traffic.
Read more about the nearest airports here. In addition to the close proximity to Disneyland, other popular points of interest include The Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk, House of Blues Anaheim, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, and more.
Is this hotel walkable?
Yes, Tropicana Anaheim is about a 2-5 minute walk to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park’s main gates. This location is seriously the best!
Here are the best ways to get to Disneyland from Tropicana:
- Walk. It’s right across the street and about a 5-minute walk to Disneyland. Head. You’re totally right there! No other options are needed because you truly can’t get closer than if you were sleeping overnight in Walt’s Apartment. See a full walking video from area hotels to Disneyland here.
- Uber. If walking isn’t your thing you can always grab an Uber but it’ll honestly take longer and is a waste when staying this close.
- ART Shuttle (Anaheim Rapid Transit) is not needed, you’re much too close. It would take longer for sure.
Here’s a breakdown of all the Tropicana hotel room types available:
- Tropicana King room has one king bed with a sleeper chair, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Tropicana Double Queen with Sleeper Chair room has two queen beds with a sleeper chair, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Tropicana Double Queen room has two queen beds with bathroom, microwave, mini fridge and one TV.
- Tropicana Executive Suite has one king bed with a sleeper sofa, bathroom, microwave, mini fridge, one TV and private balcony with fireworks views.
- Tropicana Double Queen with Kitchen Suite has two queen beds with a sleeper chair, bathroom, one TV and a full kitchen connected to the room. Two rooms with connecting kitchen also available for larger groups.
- Tropicana Family Kitchen Suite has two double beds with a full sleeper couch, bathroom, one TV and a full kitchen connected to the room.
Disneyland’s Tropicana Inn is available to book now. Get the promo code delivered to your inbox here.
Tropicana Anaheim Hotel Breakfast
Tropicana Anaheim hotel does not offer complimentary breakfast. But don’t let that scare you away. Eating breakfast inside Disneyland Resort is one of my favorite ways to indulge. PS mobile ordering with the Disneyland app helps so you don’t waste any time at all!
If you’re more of a grab and go breakfast type, consider picking up a few things at CVS and store a few breakfast essentials in your mini fridge as well. McDonald’s, Mimi’s Cafe, Panera Bread and IHOP are all in very close walking proximity. Book your stay here along with discount Disneyland tickets.
Tropicana Inn Disneyland Bonus
It’s good to know this is a motel-style hotel and most rooms are accessed through a door that faces the outside courtyard area. They do also have a pool area in the center that is heated.
Ready to book your stay at Tropicana Inn & Suites? Let’s do it!
Do do you have more questions about the Tropicana Inn & Suites near Disneyland leave them below and I’ll be sure to answer them.