We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Clarion Hotel Anaheim near the Anaheim Convention Center and Disneyland Resort. Hotel hopping is kind of a thing for me. I get so many questions on different hotels in Anaheim. I am on a quest to explore the most popular options and want to give my first-hand experience with a variety of hotel prices and rooms.
Clarion Hotel Anaheim
Clarion has 284 rooms near Disneyland Resort and just a few steps from the Anaheim Convention Center.
I’ll tell you how quickly you can get to Disneyland from Clarion Hotel Anaheim, plus which bonus amenities you can enjoy during your stay. When you need an affordable hotel that’s super close to Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center, book using my discount code Happiest10 here.
Clarion Hotel Anaheim Location
Is this hotel walkable? To the convention center? Absolutely. To Disneyland? It’s a stretch. It is however located very close to a free shuttle service and if you want to walk plan on about 15-20 minutes to get to Disneyland.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Clarion Hotel:
- Drive & Park. Parking at Clarion Hotel Anaheim is free in 2019, but moving to $5 in 2020 (you only get this parking deal when booking with my travel partner here). Since you won’t be paying double parking. Just drive your family car or rental car over to Disneyland parking for quick access to the resort.
- Toy Story Lot. Toy Story parking lot is Disney’s off-site parking and pedestrians are welcome to walk in, then board the free shuttle to Disneyland. Here’s a walk from the hotel to Toy Story lot below.
- Uber it! If your kids don’t need car seats (under 8 years old need them and Uber does not provide them), get an Uber. Ubers aplenty in Anaheim and you’ll arrive in about 5 minutes, saving you precious time!
- I’ve personally never used ART (Anaheim Rapid Transit) because for the cost and wait time involved, I prefer the above methods hands-down. But if you’d like to try it out, go here to plan your trip.
Clarion Hotel Rooms
Clarion is a large, full-service hotel with cleans rooms that help you stay within your budget. This hotel will hit the spot for families who need a comfortable Disneyland hotel to crash at each night. Clarion Hotel Anaheim rooms fit families and business travelers well in their various room types.
- Clarion Anaheim two double room has two double beds, desk, chairs, TV, separate bathroom and balcony. This is the room I stayed in with my one other adult for an event at the Anaheim Convention Center and it fit us just fine for three nights.
- Clarion Anaheim two double room suite has two double beds, a pull out sofa bed, desk, chairs, TV and separate bathroom. This room can accommodate a small family or three adults if you don’t mind the sofa bed.
- Clarion Anaheim king room suite has one king bed, desk, chairs, TV, and separate bathroom.
- Clarion Anaheim king room has one king bed, desk, chairs, TV, and separate bathroom.
All room types are equipped with a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker. If the price is right, then this clean and set to be updated hotel could be for you.
Clarion Hotel Breakfast
Clarion Hotel offers complimentary breakfast for kids with a paying adult. The hot and cold breakfast assortment is plenty to get your body moving and ready for a full day at Disneyland.
Clarion Hotel Anaheim Extras
Clarion Hotel near Disneyland has a few extras for your family to enjoy during down time. We’re talking a heated year-round pool, lots of lounge chairs, ample parking, on site laundry facilities and more.
Have you stayed at Clarion Hotel Anaheim, what did you think and would you stay there again?
Disneyland expert who loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.