We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re going to Disneyland in December, it really doesn’t get any better than this for festive holiday atmosphere. Here are a few tips to help you plan your trip to the Happiest Place on Earth and a couple to keep you sane during this super busy time of year.
Updated for 2018!
Discount Disneyland Tickets December
Get your Disneyland discount tickets from our partner, Get Away Today before heading over to Disneyland Resort.
Plus, enjoy an extra $10 off when booking a hotel stay of two nights or more along with your discount Disneyland tickets! Use promo code Happiest10 at checkout.
What’s New at Disneyland in December
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year—the holidays at Disneyland are back!
- Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle is back with tons of twinkling lights and snowcapped roof.
- Festival of the Holidays including ¡Viva Navidad! is back at California Adventure.
- Believe . . . in Holiday Magic fireworks return to Disneyland park.
- A Christmas Fantasy Parade makes its way down Main Street daily. Get our free parade seating guide here.
- Seasonal attractions like “it’s a small world” holiday and Haunted Mansion Holiday are here.
- See our list of 75 Holiday Desserts to try at Disneyland this year!
Disneyland in December Park Plans
Don’t stress over Disneyland, let us plan your day in the parks for you and skip most of the waiting often associated with Disneyland.
Buy your ready-to-go itinerary, complete with convenient ready-to-print files to take with you on your trip.
Disneyland Storybook Touring Plan at Disneyland Park (kid-friendly and kid-focused touring plan)
Princess Touring Plan at Disneyland Park (a Princess lover’s dream come true)
Thrill Seekers at Disneyland Park (roller coasters and thrills to explore)
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Check out more Disneyland Plans here.
Disneyland in December Closures
Check the Disneyland app for the most current closure information. Are you headed to Disneyland or California Adventure during December, tell us about it or let us know how we can help plan your trip.
Disneyland expert who loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.