We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
How to meet Disney princesses at Disneyland Resort. It’s every girls dream come true to meet their favorite Disney princess in real life at Disneyland! Here’s how to meet them, where to see Disney princesses at Disneyland and how to have your very own princess makeover at Bibbiti Boppiti Boutique.
Where are the Disneyland Princesses? You can meet Disney princesses at Royal Hall in Fantasyland at Disneyland Park. Inside, you will find three Disney princesses ready to take photos with you. PhotoPass photographers are no longer stationed inside Royal Hall, so be prepared to take pictures with your own camera. Beyond Royal Hall, you can also meet some Disney princesses roaming around the parks with the Disneyland mobile app. Keep reading for even more places to see and meet princesses.
Meet Disneyland Princess at Royal Hall
My little princesses love the Disney Princesses and I bet your princess does too. If you’re planning a visit to the Disneyland Resort, keep reading to find out how you can create the ultimate Disneyland Princess experience for your princess. And if you’re a princess yourself, this Disneyland Princess guide is definitely for you!
At the end of Main Street, just to the side of Sleeping Beauty Castle in Disneyland you will find Fantasy Faire. Once inside, head toward the Royal Hall where you can meet, chat and take photos with your favorite Disney Princesses.
Bonus Disneyland Tip: Get discount Disneyland tickets here from our trusted partner, Get Away Today.
- The Princesses like to get their beauty rest; check opening and closing times so you won’t miss out.
- Arrive at opening for minimum wait times; even a short looking line can take 60 minutes or more.
- Don’t be timid, the Princesses love to talk and take photos with their guests.
- You will likely meet three Princesses during one visit.
- Princesses may rotate throughout the day, if you didn’t see your favorite you can try again later.
Royal Disneyland Princess Plan
Want to do all things Disney princess at Disneyland Park in one day?
Meet Anna & Elsa from Frozen
Meet More Disneyland Princesses
If you’re lucky, there might be a few informal meet and greet options while you’re visiting the Disneyland Resort.
Meet Ariel and other Princess friends at Ariel’s Grotto, a character dining experience inside California Adventure.CLOSED JAN 8, 2018.
- Alice from Alice in Wonderland can often be found around Fantasyland or meet her for a game of musical chairs on Main Street.
- Meet Princess Tiana in New Orleans Square or watch her wave to the crowd from the Mark Twain Riverboat.
- Princess Jasmine can occasionally be found at Aladdin’s Oasis in Adventureland.
- Catch a glimpse of Mary Poppins (not exactly a princess, but practically perfect in every way) strolling down Main Street.
- Rare Princess and Princess-esque characters you might see at Disneyland include The Fairy Godmother, Mulan, Merida, Rapunzel, Wendy Darling
- Wave to your favorite princesses while watching Mickey’s Soundsational Parade.
Disneyland Princess Inspired Attractions
- Sleeping Beauty’s Castle is the focal point of Disneyland. After walking through the castle opening and into Fantasyland, turn left where you will see the entrance to go up and inside of Sleeping Beauty’s Castle.
- Snow White’s Scary Adventure can truly be frightening for little ones. Take the ride if you dare, and don’t forget to spot the Evil Queen in the window above the entrance.
- Alice in Wonderland is a fun experience with a little bit of darkness, but mostly fun and carefree and don’t forget to take a spin at the Mad Tea Party!
- See Wendy Darling on Peter Pan’s Flight . . . my most favorite ride in Disneyland.
- Ride King Arthur’s Carrousel on the Julie Andrew horse to channel your inner Mary Poppins (and Princess!).
- Storybook Land Canal Boats is the perfect way to see mini versions of Arendelle and other magical lands where the Princesses live.
California Adventure Park
- The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure is an exciting dark ride for everyone to enjoy, just watch out for Ursula!
- Disney Junior Dance Party is another spot you can meet Disney Junior favorites.
Disneyland Princess Breakfast
We are anxiously awaiting an announcement marking the return of Disneyland Princess breakfast or character meal since Ariel’s Grotto closed in early 2018. Check back for more details soon. Did you see your favorite Princess on your last visit? Share your photos with us and read our next article about getting pampered like a princess at the Disneyland Resort.
Disneyland expert who also loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.