We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
The two premium Disney Princess experiences at Disneyland Resort to choose from Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast Adventures.
Families looking to maximize their dollar and their time during a Disneyland vacation—this article is for you.
Which one should you choose Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast Adventures at Disneyland Resort?
In this article I’ll compare and contrast the two, including key points like price, what’s included, which Disney Princesses you’ll meet and more. Here’s how the two Disneyland Princess offerings stack up so you can decide which one is better for your little princess and family. It’s the ultimate Princess showdown: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast Adventures, which one is better?
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast Important Details
Before we begin our comparisons, there’s a few things you need to know in order to proceed with your decision. Some of these factors might make the choice for you:
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique requires theme park admission, so add that to the cost of your Princess Makeover.
- Princess Breakfast Adventures is outside the parks, and no theme park admission is required.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique participants must be between 3 and 12 years of age in order to participate.
- Princess Breakfast Adventures is for all ages and free for kids under age 3 with a paying adult, however not all amenities are available for kids under 3.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations are from regular park opening until 6:00pm, every day unless otherwise noted.
- Princess Breakfast Adventures is available from 8:00am until noon, Thursday through Monday.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique experience lasts about 30-60 minutes.
- Princess Breakfast Adventures experience lasts about 2 hours.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Princess Breakfast Adventures both require reservations which open 60 days in advance.
Bibbidi Bobbidi or Princess Breakfast Prices
Pricing is a major factor for many families choosing between Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast Adventures, so we’re going to tackle this one first.
It’s not as simple as it seems, but the least expensive Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique package starts at about $65 and Princess Breakfast Adventures is $125 per person ages 3 and over.
At Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, you’ll only be paying for one person, plus of course theme park admission for everyone in your group.
Packages change occasionally, but range from $65 all the way to more than $450. There are several options and it’s easy to choose one to fit your needs and budget. If it’s your prince who needs the royal treatment, there is a knight package that many parents of boys love, and it’s only around $20!
It’s also worth noting, that many people bring and wear their own Princess gown to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. My daughters always loved Little Adventures Dress Up because they are soft and comfortable, not itchy at all. I loved them because they are machine washable and durable for hours of dress up and roaming Disneyland.
Princess Breakfast Adventures is simple, straightforward pricing. Everyone ages 3 and up is $125 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Since no park ticket is needed and parking validation is included, you can easily decide if this is in your budget.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast What’s Included
Every package at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique brings something unique to the table, but the basics include a princess makeover with a hairstyle, shimmering makeup, sash and cinch bag to commemorate your day.
The higher priced packages come with a variety of princess clothing from tutus and t-shirts, all the way to elaborate, heirloom-quality gowns, shoes and more. Some include a portrait package in front of Cinderella’s carriage.
The top tier packages used to include expedited entry into meet Disney Princess in Royal Hall. This is no longer guaranteed, but it appears most guest booking $100+ packages do get that escort to skip the line. Meeting Princesses in Royal Hall has always been free inside Disneyland Park, but no longer has PhotoPass photographers stationed inside.
Princess Breakfast Adventures starts with sparkling beverages upon arrival, including champagne for adults and autograph book for guests 3 and older only.
Enjoy a 3 course meal with wait staff and buffet service. Activities and games with Disney Princesses, subject to scheduling. Story time “inspired by confident, kind and courageous Disney Princesses who dream big and celebrate who they are.” -Disneyland Resort. You can meet up to 8 Disney Princesses, but we hear 6 is more the norm.
You will also receive a departing gift including a farewell photo opportunity and “special treasures” includes a charm necklace or sword and shield for children 3 and older only and a chocolate truffles for adults.
Bibbidi Bobbidi or Princess Breakfast Who will we meet?
Makeovers at are done by Fairy Godmother’s in training and no Disney Princesses are present during the transformation. You are welcome and encouraged to visit Royal Hall afterwards to meet Disney Princesses.
Typically, three Princesses will be there to greet you. They rotate and visits vary but often you’ll run into three of these Princesses:
- Aurora, Sleeping Beauty
- Belle, Beauty and the Beast
- Cinderella, Cinderella
- Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Princess Breakfast Adventures showcases meet and greets with the following princesses (up to eight during one visit):
- Aurora, Sleeping Beauty
- Belle, Beauty and the Beast
- Tiana, Princess and the Frog
- Ariel, The Little Mermaid
- Jasmine, Aladdin
- Mulan, Mulan
- Pocahontas, Pocahontas
- Rapunzel, Tangled
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast Location
You’ll find Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique located inside Disneyland Park, with the entry in Fantasyland. Theme park admission is required.
Princess Breakfast Adventures is located at Napa Rose inside Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and you don’t need to be a guest of the hotel to attend.
Looking for the perfect princess dress for your visit? Little Adventures is your absolute best bet! Washable, affordable, comfortable.
Bibbidi Bobbidi or Princess Breakfast Final Choice
It’s tough to decide on which one works best. For my family of 5, here’s how it breaks down by price and other factors.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for my youngest daughter. My youngest is the only one age eligible for a Princess makeover and we’d likely do with the lower-end package. It would be a special experience for her, and take about an hour of family time out of our day. I can’t imagine doing a $65 special experience just for one kid, so I’d add in the same price for my older kids to pick out a special souvenir. Including park tickets, I estimate we’d spend about $820 on admission, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and souvenirs for my other kids. This estimate is rough and doesn’t include meals or lodging.
- Princess Breakfast Adventures would include everyone in my family, but I don’t know how thrilled by husband and son would be about attending. Let’s say I send them over to The VOID in Downtown Disney instead at about $80, plus lunch at Black Tap for CrazyShakes at about $70. Then the three of us girls will go to breakfast, adding that into the boys’ total, we’d spend about $565 on just the meal and entertainment for one day, with no park admission.
- What does this break down look like for you? Is including park admission into Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique a fair comparison or would you not even consider that when making a decision?
Now that we’ve gathered all the information on the two premium Disney Princess experiences at Disneyland Resort, which one will you choose? Is Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or Princess Breakfast Adventures a better fit for you? Tell us how you made your decision below.