This is your Disneyland guide to Oga’s Cantina, the first place to serve alcohol to the public in Disneyland Park since opening in 1955!
“Look at you! You have a baby…in a bar.” This classic line from Sweet Home Alabama couldn’t be more accurate when we’re talking about Oga’s Cantina at Disneyland. Because this bar is a family bar, yes a weird thing to say. But in its truest form—Oga’s is a bar and all ages are welcome. Cheers to that!
Here are a few quick pointers to help you enjoy your time at Oga’s Cantina:
- Oga’s serves alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and a few appetizers
- Oga’s is open to all ages, including children
- Oga’s is open during breakfast, lunch and dinner hours
- It’s best to secure a reservation for Oga’s, set up your free dining alerts here
Here’s how to make the most of your visit to Oga’s Cantina as a family and with little kids in tow. Plus, stop by my other Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge family-centered articles:
- Best Star Wars souvenirs for kids
- Teen Guide to Galaxy’s Edge
- Discount tickets for your visit to Batuu
Reservations for Oga’s Cantina
Your best bet for stopping by for a drink at Oga’s is to snag a reservation. True, there are walk up options but those are limited. Set up your free dining alert for Oga’s Cantina here.
Do I need a reservation for Oga’s Cantina?
Walk up parties are also accepted, but you’ll first need to join the waiting list on the Disneyland App. Here’s exactly how to join Oga’s Cantina:
- First, make sure you are near Oga’s in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Open the Disneyland app
- Tap the search/magnified glass on the lower right
- Type in “Oga” and make sure it doesn’t autocorrect to yoga
- Tap the search results for “Oga’s Cantina at the Disneyland Resort”
- Tap “Join Walk-Up List” as shown in the photo below
You may see this alert, notifying you that your table inside Oga’s as a walk up guest will likely be standing at a bar height table only.
This is one reason I prefer to get dining reservations instead. It is very small and space is limited inside Disneyland’s Oga’s Cantina. It’s also important to note there are no highchairs inside, so any littles will be babes in arms.
My dad loved going to Oga’s at Disneyland with me. We always have such a fun time together at Disneyland Resort.
What’s family seating like at Oga’s Cantina?
Most spots in Oga’s Cantina, even if you have a reservation are standing room only. It doesn’t matter if you have small kids or even a baby (in a bar). There are a couple of booths with actual seats and there’s no way to guarantee you get them.
Does Oga’s have highchairs?
Oga’s Cantina does not have highchairs. It is mostly standing room only, so be prepared to hold or wear your little one inside. Bonus tip: like many places in Disneyland, Oga’s is loud! Get noise cancelling headphones for your little one to wear and be comfortable during their vacation.
Does Oga’s Cantina allow strollers?
No, space is extremely limited so you will need to park your stroller outside the Cantina. Be sure to take your belongings with you and be prepared to hold everything you need as it’s mostly standing room with only a few chairs and barstools which are assigned to guests.
Disneyland Guide to Oga’s Cantina Menu
You’ve got 45 minutes and a two drink (with alcohol) max per person, so it’s best to know what you want to order in advance. Visit the bartender to order and bring your drinks back to your table or counter.
There’s plenty of drinks with and without alcohol. Note prices on this menu may have changed, as these prices reflect opening weekend options.
Disneyland Oga’s Cantina Mocktail Drinks
Since I’ve been to Oga’s 4 or 5 times during the first couple months of opening, I’ve tried almost every non-alcoholic drink on the menu.
They all start to tase the same after a while, but there are a few standout flavors:
- Oga’s Obsession is not a drink, but sorta a snack. It’s like jello with cotton candy flavor and popping pearls, kinda like pop rocks inside. It’s really fun to eat and our group all shared bites of it.
- Batuu Wilds Bounty features Pastrami-infused Whipped Cheese, Mustard Seed Spheres, Pastrami, Chervil, Pickle Ribbons and Pickle Salt served with Warm Focaccia Bread. Need a bigger snack? Buy a packaged item before you come into Galaxy’s Edge.
- Cliff Dweller was the first drink I tried, and I ordered it in the souvenir Porg mug. You’ll get a new Porg mug in a box to go with you when you leave.
- Blue Bantha is blue milk, the same one you can get at the Milk Stand but it comes with a cookie on top. A very delicious (think Girl Scout Somoa flavor) cookie!
Jabba Juice is a concoction with Simply Orange® with pineapple, kiwi, cantaloupe, and blueberry flavor-filled Boba.
Disneyland Oga’s Cantina Drinks
There are a ton of drinks to choose from, and they are all served during operating hours from morning til night. It’s five o’clock somewhere and it’s always five o’clock in Batuu.
Jedi Mind Trick
The Outer Rim
Tarkenian Night Flower
Oga’s also has beers, seltzer and win on tap.
Black Squadron Lager
White Wampa Ale
Rancor Beer Flight Souvenir Board with Four Teeth
Bad Motivator IPA
Imperial Guard, Goldschmidt Vineyards, Sonoma
Toniray, Goldschmidt Vineyards, Sonoma
Should you visit Oga’s Cantina in Black Spire Outpost, here’s what members of my Facebook group had to say about it.