We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Are you looking to treat your mom to a special Disneyland Mother’s Day?
Keep reading to see how you can show your mom some Disney love both inside and outside the parks for a complete Disney Mother’s Day celebration!
Disneyland Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is on Sunday May 13, 2018. Spend your day with mom at Disneyland Resort.
This is the first year in a while that there will not be a RunDisney event over Mother’s Day weekend. If you’re going to Disneyland on Mother’s Day here are a few important articles to help you enjoy your day even if the crowds join you:
- Beat the crowd, tips to opening Disneyland Resort
- Can you keep up? 10 Disneyland Rides in 2 Hours
- Solutions for busy days even if you hate Disneyland crowds.
Get your Disneyland discount tickets from our partner, Get Away Today before heading over to Disneyland Resort.
Plus, enjoy an extra $10 off when booking a hotel stay of two nights or more along with your discount Disneyland tickets! Use promo code Happiest10 at checkout.
Bonus! Need a last minute Mother’s Day gift? See what I hand selected at Target in this video for Mother’s Day.
Disneyland Mother’s Day Dining
Everyone loves their meals and treats at Disneyland. Add a special dining experience, even outside the parks, to your Disneyland Mother’s Day at the following locations.
- Mother’s Day Brunch complete with Disney characters are available at Disney’s PCH Grill (inside Paradise Pier Hotel) or at Goofy’s Kitchen (at the Disneyland Hotel). No park tickets are required, make reservations online or call 714-781-DINE.
- Just a short walk from Disneyland, Hilton Anaheim hosts a British-themed Mother’s Day Champagne Brunch complete with trumpeters announcing the arrival of Queen Mum. For reservations call 714-750-4231.
- For lunch or dinner, consider making reservations at any of the specialty restaurants inside Disneyland or California Adventure like Blue Bayou, Carnation Cafe, or Plaza Inn (for a walk up option).
- Don’t forget about fine dining options at the Disneyland Resort hotels for Mother’s Day: Napa Rose and Steakhouse 55.
- Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland Hotel is a unique, sophisticated option your mom is sure to love.
- More dining options can be found outside the parks at Downtown Disney. Read all about dining at Downtown Disney here.
- And remember, Mom will need a treat to top it all off!
Disneyland Mother’s Day Gifts
Even if you’re not spending a day or two at a Disney park over Mother’s Day weekend, surprise your mom with our favorite picks for Mother’s Day Disney gifts!
Disney inspired Mother’s Day cards from Enchanted Type, like this one with our favorite quote from the live action Cinderella.
Every store on earth seems to think your mom really wants jewelry on Mother’s Day. If you buy into the hype, you really can’t go wrong with Disney jewelry. One of my fave’s is this Mickey necklace.
And just in case my kids and hubby are reading, I’d go with the Alice in Wonderland one :). Which one would you choose?
The best Disney Mother’s Day gift? Tickets to Disneyland tucked inside one of these gorgeous Disney luggage sets.
Whether you’re heading to Disneyland for Mother’s Day this year or planning a Mother’s Day at Disneyland for next time, we hope you have a magical time celebrating Mom on her special day.
Disneyland expert who also loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.