We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
75 Disneyland Holiday Desserts to try this Christmas is brought to you in part by Disneyland Resort and in partnership with Disneyland with Kids.
Disneyland holiday dessert list for 2019 is complete!
It’s dessert time, specifically holidays dessert time. And when you’re at Disneyland Resort, there’s no better time than the holidays to dig into something sweet. I’ve compiled a list of over 75 holiday desserts to try at Disneyland Resort this Christmas.
Our “Disneyland Holiday Desserts” begins in the Festive Foods Marketplace which is found during Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure Park, but first we have answers to your Festival of Holidays frequently asked questions.
What is Festival of Holidays at Disneyland Resort? Festival of Holidays celebrates the diversity of the season through “sights, sounds and tastes” incorporating Christmas, Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali and Kwanzaa and Three Kings Day. While the holidays extend through both parks, Festival of Holidays is celebrated at Disney California Adventure Park.
Where is Festival of Holidays at Disneyland Resort? Festival of Holidays is located in Disney California Adventure Park, on the pathway that borders Paradise Bay (the water area in front of Pixar Pier) and Paradise Gardens Park. You will find Marketplace kiosks beginning near the entrance to Cars Land lining the path toward Paradise Gardens.
How much does Festival of Holidays cost? You can stroll through Festival of Holidays for free with valid theme park admission. Food and drinks are an additional cost (find exact prices on the Disneyland app), just like an other food and drinks in the parks. All entertainment options showcased during Festival of Holidays are also free with valid theme park admission. Get discount Disneyland Resort tickets here.
What is a Sip & Savor Pass? Festival of Holidays Sip & Savor Pass gives you the opportunity to taste your way through Festival of Holidays. Choose your favorite food items, Festival of Holidays desserts or non-alcoholic beverages with the convenience of a pre-paid Sip & Savor Pass.
How much is a Sip & Savor Pass? Sip & Savor Pass is about $56 with 8 pre-paid food/drink vouchers which makes each menu item $7 (normal pricing $5-$11+). Annual Passholders price is $51 with 8 pre-paid food/drink vouchers which makes each menu item $6.37 (normal pricing $5-$11+). Buy your Sip & Savor Pass at Festival Merchandise Carts, Seaside Souvenirs, Kingswell Camera Shop, and Rushin’ River Outfitters. See all pricing here to see if this is a good deal for what you’d like to try.
What is a Festival of Holidays Tasting Passport? The tasting passport you’ve seen on my Facebook page simply outlines each Marketplace’s offerings, a map, photos and special details. The Tasting Passport is free and helps you keep track of things to try!
When do Festive Foods Marketplace kiosks open? Festive Foods Marketplace kiosks open daily at 10:30 am.
Disneyland Holiday Desserts | Festival of Holidays
- Minnie and Mickey’s Cookies at Holiday Duets, your oder comes with both cookies. Perfect for little kids sharing. I had these cookies one year and while they’re highly instagramable, they are not as soft and chewy as I’d like.
- Gingerbread Mickey at Favorite Things. I tried this and it was soft, moist and delicious!
- Navidad Punch at Grandma’s Recipes. This is perfect for a hot day in sunny Southern California during the holidays.
- Caramelized Apple Cake at Making Spirits Bright.
- Warm Peppermint Chocolate Float with Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream and Peppermint Crumbles at Holiday Duets. I thought this was super tasty. I ordered it with the Festival of Holidays souvenir insulated cup. Note it is ice cream in hot chocolate so it won’t exactly warm you up on a cool night.
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Making Spirits Bright. This—is everything you imagined.
- Churros Yule Log at Merry Mashups
- Non-alcoholic Horchata at Merry Mashups
- Apple Fritter Bread Pudding at Pacific Wharf Cafe, I am sad I missed this one! I just tried another apple dessert but I think this one is worth a stop. Thanks to Amber A for providing this photo.
- Blueberry Apple Cider at Pacific Wharf Coffee Cart
- Merry Cherry Punch at Sonoma Terrace, this thing is punch! Sweet, tart and delicious without being so overly sweet. Kids will love it, I loved it and I highly recommend this drink.
Disneyland Holiday Desserts | California Adventure Park
Disneyland Christmas desserts can be found in abundance at California Adventure Park.
- Gingerbread Funnel Cake Fries: Churro funnel fries topped with crumbled gingerbread, caramel, icing, and whipped cream
Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Cone with scoops of chocolate and peppermint ice cream and chocolate-dipped cookies in a candy cane premium cone
- Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae with scoops of chocolate and peppermint ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate-dipped cookies, and crushed peppermint in a candy cane premium waffle cup
- Chocolate Peppermint Bar with your choice of ice cream bar dipped in chocolate, drizzled in peppermint icing, and topped with crushed peppermint.
Cozy Cone Motel
- Peppermint Soft Serve
- Sugar Cookie Churro
- Santa hat macaron
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe
- Gingerbread Man Cookie. I tried this gingerbread man cookie at Pacific Wharf Cafe via mobile ordering and it was soft, moist and delicious! I highly recommend it.
Flo’s V8 Cafe
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake
Paradise Garden Grill
- Buñuelos with Cajeta two golden fried flour tortillas dusted with cinnamon sugar and served with a side of cajeta
- Peppermint Mickey Shake: Peppermint ice cream blended with whole milk and topped with chocolate cream-filled cookie crumbles, crushed peppermint, and peppermint whipped cream
- Churro Shake
- Minnie Wreath Donut filled with chocolate peppermint ganache
- Gingerbread Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich with a scoop of brown sugar cinnamon ice cream rolled with crushed gingersnap cookies
Disneyland Holiday Desserts | Disneyland Park
Christmas desserts are not just at Festival of Holidays; Disneyland Park boasts plenty of holiday desserts. Waste not time, get there now and start tasting!
Alien Pizza Planet
- Green Alien Holiday Macaron – with lemon filling
- Alpha Broccolius Parfai
- Gingerbread Crème Brûlée with Chantilly cream and a mini gingerbread chocolate man
- Hot Chocolate Beignets – Served with hot chocolate sauce and whipped cream
- The Wedding Cake – Buttercream frosting, cherries, and cream cheese filling finished with a splatter of cherry sauce
- Blue Velvet Cake – With blueberry purée, rice croquette brittle, and a vanilla-blueberry crisp
- Caramel Pecan Brownie Parfait
- Apple Pie Slush
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Holiday Sundae with peppermint ice cream, chocolate sauce, and crushed peppermint, returning in 2019
- Holiday Ice Cream Sandwich
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Funnel Cake
Jolly Holiday Bakery
- Snowman shortbread cookie
- Santa Hat Macaron with mint white filling and rich chocolate ganache.
- Holiday Vanilla Bean Cupcake filled with red and green chocolate candy pieces and topped with green and white swirled white chocolate mousse and round chocolate swirl candy pieces
- Eggnog Latte Cheesecake – with white chocolate mousse foam and a sprinkling of nutmeg
- Mickey Gingerbread Man
- Holiday Brownie topped with white chocolate mousse, sprinkles, chocolate presents, and a Christmas tree Gingerbread Cookie
- Dutch Apple Muffin with streusel
- Holiday Strawberry Lizner Cookie
- Snowman Shortbread Cookie
- Mickey Gingerbread Cookie
Mint Julep Bar
- Candy Cane Beignets
- Cranberry Julep – Cranberry-infused mint julep, I am always a fan of the seasonal Mint Juleps!
- Raspberry Mascarpone Yule Log – Vanilla sponge wrapped with raspberry marmalade and mascarpone filling topped with buttercream ganache and chocolate curls
- Christmas Cake – Chocolate sponge cake with red, green, and white swirled chocolate mousse filling topped with buttercream and finished with sprinkles
- Christmas Bundt Cake
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Pan Dulce Ice Cream Sandwich – Colorful shell-like Mexican sweet bread with dulce de leche ice cream, cajeta, and churro streusel
- Champurrado with Churro Bites – Rich, traditional-style Mexican hot chocolate served with cinnamon-sugar churros
- Frozen Abuelita Hot Chocolate – Layered with frozen horchata and topped with spiced whipped cream
Red Rose Taverne
- Pumpkin Spice Shake
- Mickey Gingerbread Man
Royal Street Veranda
- Cinnamon Spiced Fritters with eggnog dipping sauce
Stage Door Cafe
- Apple Pie Funnel Cake
Disneyland Holiday Desserts | Churros
Churros are a big deal at Disneyland! Every season Disneyland Resort offers a new spin on this classic Disneyland treat. My friend and Disneyland with Kids colleague even did a family churro tasting challenge to try them all out!
- Town Square Churro Cart: Caramel and Coconut Churro
- Churros near Casey Jr. Circus Train: Santa’s Cookies and Milk Churro (rolled in cookie butter sugar, sweet milk dipping sauce extra)
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters: Toffee-flavored Churro (chocolate-almond or chocolate dipping sauce extra)
- Churros near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: Turtle Churro (chocolate sugar, caramel pecan dipping sauce extra)
- Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle: Caramel and Coconut Churro
- Churros near Haunted Mansion: Sugarplum Candy Churro
The Golden Horseshoe: Churro Sundae with Peppermint ice cream and a cajeta-filled churro garnished with chocolate brownie crumbles, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: Peppermint Churro with crushed candy canes and chocolate and vanilla icing
- Cozy Cone Motel: Sugar Cookie Churro
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School: Christmas Tree Churro with red and green sugar
- Willy’s Churros on Buena Vista Street 2019 hosts Pecan Pie Churro
- Hollywood Land: Milk and Cookie Churro
Disneyland Holiday Desserts | Cotton Candy
In addition to traditional flavors throughout the resort, you can find seasonal flavors too!
- Apple Cotton Candy at Disney California Adventure
- Snowflake Cotton Candy throughout the resort
Disneyland Holiday Dessert | Even More
Even with some repeats listed above (because a few things are offered at various locations)—there are still MORE Disneyland desserts to eat. We must mention more of our favorite desserts!
- Seasonal cupcakes
- Cookies, candy apples, popcorn, candy, donuts, candy canes, cake pops, fudge and of course anything else we forgot! And before we let you go, we want to highlight a few more . . .
Disneyland Holiday Desserts | Gluten Free
We love how Disneyland Resort offers many gluten-free options, not only at restaurants year-round, they also offer many gluten-free tasty desserts so you don’t have to miss out during the holidays!
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Making Spirits Bright
- Snowman Macaron (Kayla’s Cakes in Downtown Disney and at the Kayla’s Cake cart along Festival of Holidays route)
Disneyland Resort really outdid itself this year. The massive amounts of sweets and treats is unbelievable! I want to hear your top picks—what are you looking forward to trying during the holidays and what did you taste that was absolutely amazing?
Want to know even MORE about everything to experience at Disneyland Resort during the holidays? Check out these must-reads below:
- Discount Disneyland tickets, yes even during Christmas time and New Years! Plus tips for Holiday Characters and Where to Find Santa at Disneyland.