75 Disneyland Holiday Desserts to try this Christmas is brought to you in part by Disneyland Resort and in partnership with Disneyland with Kids.
Disneyland holiday dessert list for 2021 coming soon, with a look back at 2019.
It’s dessert time, specifically holidays dessert time. And when you’re at Disneyland Resort, there’s no better time than the holidays to dig into something sweet.
I’ve compiled a list of over 75 holiday desserts to try at Disneyland Resort this Christmas.
Disneyland Holiday Desserts
This holiday season whether you’re in the parks or not, there’s plenty of ways to enjoy the season.
- Try these super easy Disneyland inspired Holiday Churros at home.
- Visit Downtown Disney as they deck the halls with shopping, dining and decor.
- Shop online with our Disney Holiday favorites.
What desserts can you expect this holiday season at Downtown Disney?
- Marceline’s Confectionary Santa Mickey cookie, sugar cookie of a classic Mickey face with frosting to look like Santa. Photo below is from cookies in years past, your will look similar.
- Marceline’s Confectionary Gingerbread Mickey cookie, gingerbread cookie of a classic Mickey face with red frosting on the ears.
- Marceline’s Confectionary Holiday Mickey Crispy Treat – Mickey-shaped crisped rice treat dipped in chocolate and decorated with green and red candy-coated chocolates.
- Marceline’s Confectionary Holiday Candy Apples – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate.
- Marceline’s Confectionary Holiday Marshmallow Wand – Marshmallows dipped in caramel, covered in holiday colored sugar or peppermint.
- Kayla’s Cake Snowman Macarons, gluten-free in years past.
- Sprinkles Holiday Cupcakes
Keep reading and dreaming of by looking through treats from 2019.
Festival of Holidays Desserts
Our “Disneyland Holiday Desserts” begins in the Festive Foods Marketplace which is found during Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure Park, but first we have answers to your Festival of Holidays frequently asked questions.
What is Festival of Holidays at Disneyland Resort? Festival of Holidays celebrates the diversity of the season through “sights, sounds and tastes” incorporating Christmas, Navidad, Hanukkah, Diwali and Kwanzaa and Three Kings Day.
While the holidays extend through both parks, Festival of Holidays is celebrated at Disney California Adventure Park.
Where is Festival of Holidays at Disneyland Resort? Festival of Holidays is located in Disney California Adventure Park, on the pathway that borders Paradise Bay (the water area in front of Pixar Pier) and Paradise Gardens Park.
You will find Marketplace kiosks beginning near the entrance to Cars Land lining the path toward Paradise Gardens.
How much does Festival of Holidays cost? You can stroll through Festival of Holidays for free with valid theme park admission. Food and drinks are an additional cost (find exact prices on the Disneyland app), just like an other food and drinks in the parks.
All entertainment options showcased during Festival of Holidays are also free with valid theme park admission. Get discount Disneyland Resort tickets here.
What is a Sip & Savor Pass? Festival of Holidays Sip & Savor Pass gives you the opportunity to taste your way through Festival of Holidays. Choose your favorite food items, Festival of Holidays desserts or non-alcoholic beverages with the convenience of a pre-paid Sip & Savor Pass.
How much is a Sip & Savor Pass? Sip & Savor Pass is about $56 with 8 pre-paid food/drink vouchers which makes each menu item $7 (normal pricing $5-$11+). Annual Passholders price is $51 with 8 pre-paid food/drink vouchers which makes each menu item $6.37 (normal pricing $5-$11+).
Buy your Sip & Savor Pass at Festival Merchandise Carts, Seaside Souvenirs, Kingswell Camera Shop, and Rushin’ River Outfitters. See all pricing here to see if this is a good deal for what you’d like to try.
What is a Festival of Holidays Tasting Passport? The tasting passport you’ve seen on my Facebook page simply outlines each Marketplace’s offerings, a map, photos and special details. The Tasting Passport is free and helps you keep track of things to try!
When do Festive Foods Marketplace kiosks open? Festive Foods Marketplace kiosks open daily at 10:30 am so you can eat! Some of my favorites returning this year include:
- Gingerbread Mickey at Grandma’s Recipes Marketplace. I tried this and it was soft, moist and delicious!
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Making Spirits Bright. This—is everything you imagined.
Others on my list that are new to me in 2021 include:
- Berries ‘n’ Crema – Huckleberry, strawberry, and raspberry house-made syrup, condensed and whole milk, and fruit-flavored cereal topped with house-made strawberry whipped cream from Grandma’s Recipes.
- Cinnamon & Sugar Holiday Tart at Making Spirits Bright Marketplace
- Holiday Mix at Merry Mashups
- Pineapple Tres Leches Roulade – Vanilla sponge with layers of pineapple filling and cinnamon buttercream finished with white chocolate mousse and tres leches soak at Paradise Gardens Park
- Guava and Cheese Pan Dulce – Guava and cheese pan dulce finished with a colorful chocolate sarape at Paradise Gardens Cart
California Adventure Holiday Desserts
Disneyland Christmas desserts can be found in abundance at California Adventure Park, updated for 2021.
- Chocolate-Marshmallow Funnel Cake Fries topped with cinnamon-cocoa, marshmallow drizzle, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce
Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream
- Tres Leches Hard Float – Tres leches stout served with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce
- Chocolate Peppermint Ice Cream Sundae – Scoops of chocolate and peppermint ice cream in a candy cane premium waffle cup topped with whipped cream, chocolate-dipped cookies, and crushed peppermint
- Chocolate-Peppermint Bar – Choice of ice cream bar dipped in chocolate drizzled in peppermint icing and topped with crushed peppermint
- Mickey Gingerbread
Cozy Cone Motel
- Peppermint Ice Cream (cone or cup) decorated with holiday sprinkles and topped with a sugar star
Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Cafe
- Gingerbread Man Cookie. I tried this gingerbread man cookie at Pacific Wharf Cafe via mobile ordering and it was soft, moist and delicious! I highly recommend it.
Flo’s V8 Cafe
- Chocolate Peppermint Shake
- Peppermint Shake – Peppermint shake topped with whipped cream and chocolate crème cookies
- Holiday Affogato – Peppermint ice cream with a shot of espresso
- Mocha Almond Affogato – Mocha almond ice cream with a shot of espresso
- Mocha Almond Fudge Shake with a chocolate peanut rim topped with whipped cream
Disneyland Park Holiday Desserts
Christmas desserts are not just at Festival of Holidays; Disneyland Park boasts plenty of holiday desserts. Waste not time, get there now and start tasting! Updated for 2021.
Alien Pizza Planet
- Green Alien Holiday Macaron – Macaron filled with marshmallow crème and chocolate ganache
- Cookie Butter Crème Brûlée with cookie crumbles and chocolate brownie
- Hot Cocoa Crème Brûlée topped with marshmallow chantilly and served with sugar cookies
- Haunted Mansion Holiday Wreath Cookie
- Wedding Cake – Chocolate cake with buttercream frosting, sour cherries, cream cheese filling, finished with a splatter of cherry sauce
- Peppermint-Mocha Frappé – Frozen coffee beverage with peppermint and chocolate, topped with whipped cream and crushed peppermint candies
- Caramel Pecan Brownie Parfait – Layers of devil’s food cake, chocolate brownie, caramel pecans and vanilla chantilly
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Peppermint Holiday Sundae – Two scoops of peppermint ice cream with fudge topping, crushed peppermint, whipped cream, and a cherry
- Churro Funnel Cake à la Mode – House-made funnel cake topped with dulce de leche gelato, cinnamon sugar, toffee candy and caramel
- Honey Cream Cold Brew – Cold brew sweetened with honey cream served over ice
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Funnel Cake
Jolly Holiday Bakery
- Maple Walnut Cheesecake – Maple cheesecake with walnut-graham cracker crust, vanilla chantilly, and candied walnuts
- Mickey Gingerbread – Soft gingerbread Mickey cookie
- Holiday Brownie with white chocolate mousse, holiday sprinkles, and decorations
- Chocolate-Mint Macaron with white peppermint cream filling and rich chocolate ganache
- Mickey Gingerbread Cookie
Mint Julep Bar
- Peppermint Beignets – 3- or 6-pack beignets dusted with peppermint powdered sugar
- Chocolate Chip-Red Velvet Bundt Cake filled with cheesecake, cream cheese glaze, and holiday sprinkles
- Holiday Cake – Devil’s food cake with swirled chocolate mousse filling, buttercream frosting, and holiday sprinkles
Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante
- Mexican Hot Chocolate with cinnamon flavor
- Cinnamon Crisps with Dipping Sauce – Caramel, honey-vanilla, or chocolate
- Dessert Nachos – Cinnamon crisps topped with berry compote, whipped cream, and honey crème anglaise
- Horchata – Sweet creamy cinnamon, rice, and milk beverage served over ice
Pretzel Cart in Tomorrowland
- Toffee Pretzel – Cream cheese-filled pretzel sprinkled with toffee sugar and chocolate marshmallow crème dipping sauce
River Belle Terrace
- Hummingbird Cake – Pineapple-banana spice cake with cream cheese frosting and candied pecans
- Seasonal Monkey Bread
Red Rose Taverne
- Eggnog Cold Brew – Cold brew coffee and eggnog topped with whipped cream and holiday spices
- Holiday Grey Stuff with holiday sprinkles and a white chocolate star
- Mickey-shaped Gingerbread Cookie
Royal Street Veranda
- Pumpkin Fritters with cream cheese dipping sauce
Stage Door Cafe
- Churro Funnel Cake – House-made funnel cake topped with cinnamon sugar, caramel, toffee candy, and whipped cream
- Classic Funnel Cake with powdered sugar, whipped cream, and snowflake sprinkles
- Holiday DOLE Whip Sundae – A swirl of DOLE Whip Cherry and Lime topped with festive decorations
Disneyland Holiday Churros
Churros are a big deal at Disneyland! Every season Disneyland Resort offers a new spin on this classic Disneyland treat. My friend and Disneyland with Kids colleague even did a family churro tasting challenge to try them all out!
These flavors and menus are updated for 2021.
- Town Square Churro Cart: Holiday Cookie Churro topped with crushed ginger snaps and holiday spices with vanilla dipping sauce
- Churros near Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters: Pink Coconut Churro with chocolate marshmallow crème dipping sauce
- Churros near Sleeping Beauty Castle: Chocolate-Cinnamon Churro – Traditional cinnamon-sugar churro rolled in hot chocolate powder
- Churros near Haunted Mansion: Bride Churro – Elegantly dressed churro in a bouquet of vanilla and sugar
- Churros in Critter Country: Groom Churro – Classic churro dressed in a duo of dark and milk chocolate
- Churros near Redwood Creek Challenge Trail: Peppermint Churro – Churro coated with crushed candy canes and drizzled with chocolate and vanilla icing
- Cozy Cone Motel: Cherry-Chocolate Churro – Classic churro rolled in crushed chocolate cookies and topped with cherry glaze and chocolate chips
- Churros near Goofy’s Sky School: Dusted Gingerbread Churro with sweet gingerbread crumbles drizzled with vanilla frosting and finished with Christmas chocolates
- Willie’s Churros on Buena Vista Street: Chocolate-Pecan Churro – Classic churro topped with maple glaze, toasted pecans, and chocolate drizzle
- Hollywood Land: Chocolate-Hazelnut-Strawberry Churro – Classic churro drizzled with chocolate-hazelnut and strawberry sauces
Disneyland Holiday Desserts | Cotton Candy
In addition to traditional flavors throughout the resort, you can find seasonal flavors too!
- Cinnamon Cotton Candy at Disneyland Park
- Snowflake Cotton Candy at California Adventure Park
More Disneyland Holiday Desserts
Even with some repeats listed above (because a few things are offered at various locations)—there are still MORE Disneyland desserts to eat. We must mention more of our favorite desserts!
- Seasonal cupcakes
- Tons of desserts at Grand Californian like the Mickey and Minnie Holiday donuts!
- Cookies, candy apples, popcorn, candy, donuts, candy canes, cake pops, fudge and of course anything else we forgot! And before we let you go, we want to highlight a few more . . .
Gluten Free Disneyland Holiday Desserts
We love how Disneyland Resort offers many gluten-free options, not only at restaurants year-round, they also offer many gluten-free tasty desserts so you don’t have to miss out during the holidays!
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Making Spirits Bright
- Snowman Macaron (Kayla’s Cakes in Downtown Disney and at the Kayla’s Cake cart along Festival of Holidays route)
Disneyland Resort really outdid itself this year. The massive amounts of sweets and treats is unbelievable! I want to hear your top picks—what are you looking forward to trying during the holidays and what did you taste that was absolutely amazing?
Want to know even MORE about everything to experience at Disneyland Resort during the holidays? Check out these must-reads below:
- Discount Disneyland tickets, yes even during Christmas time and New Years! Plus tips for Holiday Characters and Where to Find Santa at Disneyland.