We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
Downtown Disney Holiday food 2020 guide has arrived! These jolly good eats and treats top off a merry good time during the holidays at Disneyland.
2020 Holidays feels a but different with new health and safety measures in place, but there’s one thing that hans’t changed (at Downtown Disney at least) . . . and that’s the food!
Every year the chefs and culinary teams at Disneyland Resort out-do themselves with peppermint flavors, pumpkin and holiday inspired goodness. This year we’ll see partner properties at Downtown Disney show us their A game for the Holiday Season.
Holiday Season at Downtown Disney runs through early January 2021. And if you want to try everything here, you’re going to need a plan of attack. Be sure to jot down your favorites—along with their location before your visit.
Downtown Disney Holiday Treats
In 2020 there are tons of Holiday treats at Downtown Disney’s sweetest shops. If this is on your must-eat list, be sure to stop by early in your visit and put your name on the waiting list. Shopping at Downtown Disney is all socially distant, so they’ll text you when it’s your turn.
- Marceline’s Confectionary and Buena Vista Street. Santa Mickey cookie, sugar cookie of a classic Mickey face with frosting to look like Santa. Photo below is from cookies in years past, your will look similar.
- Marceline’s Confectionary and Buena Vista Street. Gingerbread Mickey cookie, gingerbread cookie of a classic Mickey face with red frosting on the ears.
- Marceline’s Confectionary and Buena Vista Street. Holiday Mickey Crispy Treat – Mickey-shaped crisped rice treat dipped in chocolate and decorated with green and red candy-coated chocolates.
- Marceline’s Confectionary and Buena Vista Street. Holiday Candy Apples – Granny Smith apple dipped in caramel, enrobed in colored chocolate, and decorated with a chocolate. There’s even a cute snowman one this year.
- Marceline’s Confectionary and Buena Vista Street. Holiday Marshmallow Wand – Marshmallows dipped in caramel, covered in holiday colored sugar or peppermint.
- Kayla’s Cake Snowman Macarons, gluten-free in years past.
- Sprinkles Holiday Cupcakes
- Food Carts on Buena Vista Street Candy Cane Cotton Candy.
You’ll also find many of these same items on Buena Vista Street as it’s reopening just in time for the holidays!
Downtown Disney Holidays Food
If you’re looking for a sit down restaurant in Downtown Disney be sure to make a reservation via the Disneyland App for a spot. If your favorite dining location doesn’t show up on the app for reservations, try calling them directly instead.
Downtown Disney Holiday Drinks
With a Downtown Disney brewery and plenty of places to grab an adult beverage, you’re going to have a hard time choosing where to start this jolly season.
- La Brea Bakery’s Merry Manhattan, the Tinsel-Tini, a Mistletoe Margarita, the Joyful Daiquiri or a Jolly Old Fashioned. See my review of La Brea here.
Be sure to check what’s on the menu at at Ballast Point, Tortilla Jo’s and Uva Bar.
Holiday Shakes, Smoothies & Ice Cream
Black Tap is crazy good every season, ever since I got to attend their pre-grand opening event as media I have made this a pit spot in Downtown Disney. See my full review here.
- Black Tap Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake CrazyShake. See my full review of all their offerings here.
- Salt & Straw Cranberry Juniper Sorbet has me licking my lips! I’ll be trying this one for sure.
Downtown Disney Holiday Churros
This year, we have some churro choices at Downtown Disney and at home!
- California Churro’s White Christmas Churro
- Six Holiday Season churros you can easily create at home with this simple hack
- Wetzel’s Pretzels holiday pretzel, not quite a churro but we thought we’d put that in right here
Bonus New Holidays Shopping
Shopping season is here! Both online and at Disneyland Resort!
- See top picks for the holiday season in our Holiday Shop.
- Backlot Premiere Shop has arrived at Stage 17 at the other end of Downtown Disney District, near Harbor Blvd.
- Buena Vista Street is open for shopping and dining!
I want to hear from you! Comment below with which Downtown Disney Holiday food you’ll be indulging this season.