I have a a handful of go-to Disneyland restaurants, and if I want a sit down meal, Carnation Cafe Disneyland definitely tops my list. One of the rare table service dining locations at Disneyland Park to serve breakfast, lunch and dinner—read why Carnation Cafe is one of my top picks with my full dining review.
My most recent time eating at Carnation Cafe was in June 2023 for breakfast. I’ve eaten here many times for every meal.
Since there are only a few sit down restaurants at Disneyland Park, I’ve been able to try them all on multiple occasions. I make it a priority to have one dining reservation each day of a Disneyland vacation, whenever possible. Since Carnation Cafe serves every meal, I bet there’s something on the menu you’ll enjoy.
Quick Info Carnation Cafe Disneyland
Carnation Cafe is located on Main Street, U.S.A. with the candy-striped red and white umbrellas. It’s tucked in-between shops on Main Street, making for a quiet and quaint retreat at Disneyland Park.
- Reservations are recommended
- Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Famous for fried pickles appetizer, I love them
- Allergy friendly options available
- Disney birthday cakes or other celebrations available, add on when you make your reservation
Carnation Cafe Menu
All-American food at its finest. Carnation Cafe never disappoints. View the full Carnation Cafe menu here.
Here are some of my favorite menu options from Carnation Cafe for breakfast:
- Skillet Breakfast – 3-Cheese Egg, Breakfast Potatoes, Chopped Applewood smoked Bacon, Sliced Sausage and Shredded Cheese with a Fresh Tomato Garnish.
Buttermilk Pancakes served with Applewood-smoked Bacon or Smoked Sausage with Seasonal Compote.
Here are some of my favorite menu options from Carnation Cafe for lunch or dinner:
- Fried pickles, sometimes I need to whole order to myself.
- Chicken Fried Chicken served with Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and Country Gravy.
- Roasted Turkey Club Sandwich -Freshly-sliced Turkey, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Vine-ripened Tomatoes, Monterey Jack, Lettuce, Avocado Mayonnaise and Lemon Aïoli on Toasted Sourdough, served with your choice of fresh Fruit or Seasoned French Fries.
The menu has changed throughout the year, one thing I would like to see return from a while back is the sourdough bacon cheese melt.
Carnation Cafe Kids’ Meals
Carnation Cafe is a good place to bring the kids. This is because there are food options most kids are familiar and comfortable eating, including healthy options that meet Disney Nutrition Guidelines marked as “Kids’ Disney Check Meals.”
Kids’ meals are served to kids ages 9 and under:
- Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jelly Sandwich on Wheat Bread, Carrot & Celery Sticks, Raisins, served with choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI® Water
- Chicken fried chicken
- Mac & Cheese
- Two side choices
- See more Disneyland Kid Meals here
Be sure to watch the replay of my Facebook live discussion on Disneyland food and Carnation Cafe here. If you time it right, you might even be able to catch a bit of the parade going down Main Street while you dine. Seriously, what’s not to love about Carnation Cafe in Disneyland Park?