Disney California Adventure Food & Wine dessert tasting guide is here!
Disney’s Food & Wine Festival is an annual event at California Adventure featuring California inspired food and wine, festive marketplaces, culinary demonstrations, along with live music and entertainment. Disneyland Resort provided me with a Sip & Savor Pass to taste-test these items.
Food & Wine Festival runs March 4 – April 26, 2022.
Wine tasting? Sure, they’ve got that covered. But let’s talk dessert tasting!
Our list of 75 desserts from Festival of Holidays was so popular we decided to reprise it for Food & Wine Festival. Disneyland Resort provided me with vouchers to taste-test these items.
I’ve gathered all the top desserts at the Food & Wine Festival booths so you can hop from kiosk to kiosk and satisfy your sweet tooth while at Disney California Adventure Park this spring. But first, check out all of our Food & Wine Festival Q&A here.
Updated with 2022 Food & Wine menu items!
Food & Wine Dessert Tasting: Berries
These berry treats are exactly what California dreams are made of! Fresh berries are grown throughout California, then showcased in a variety of festivals from spring through August. At Disneyland Resort, you’ll find the berry-sweet treats you need to kick off our Disneyland Food & Wine Dessert tasting 2020. Available at Berry Patch marketplace.
- Strawberry Cheesecake with lemon Chantilly (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie (available with Sip & Savor Pass) (New)
- Blackberry-Lavender Lemonade: Blackberry, pineapple juice, lavender syrup, and lemon juice (non-alcoholic, available at Cluck-A-Doodle-Moo marketplace)
- Peach-Blueberry Lemonade with blueberry flavor-filled boba (non-alcoholic, available at Smokejumpers Grill)
- Strawberry Horchata: House-made rice and cinnamon beverage with strawberry sauce (non-alcoholic, available at Cocina Cucamonga)
Food & Wine Dessert Tasting: Churros & Cakes
At Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, you can have your cake and eat it too. Because these are served in small bite form, there’s even more reason to indulge and try a bit of everything!
- Cookies and Cream Donuts topped with crème-filled chocolate cookie pieces served with a vanilla and cookie dipping sauce available at Lamplight Lounge
- Raspberry Spiral Ration: Yellow strawberry spiral churro with berry compote available at Terran Treats
- Churro topped with Peanut Butter Cream, Chocolate Icing and Chopped Peanuts available at Hollywood Land Churro Cart
- Maple Bacon Churro: Cinnamon sugar, maple icing, and crumbled bacon available at Redwood Creek Churro Cart
- Mango Churro: Mango sauce, chile-lime sugar, and tamarind chamoy
- available at Willie’s Churro Cart
Food & Wine Dessert Tasting: Chocolate
Chocolate is my go-to dessert. I love a good chocolate. I love trying everything chocolate, it’s an easy task!
- Mickey-shaped Caramel-Peanut-Milk Chocolate Macaron, available at Nuts About Cheese marketplace. I ordered enough for an army. Kidding! This was the display at our media event and it might be my favorite visual ever. Stacks of Mickey macarons. I couldn’t finish an entire one alone, you’ll find the ingredients to be similar to a Snickers bar.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch: Chocolate-hazelnut mousse topped with chocolate-hazelnut glaze and a gold leaf, available at Uncork California marketplace
Jr Chef Dessert
Another dessert crawl option that is not only free, but perfect for your little ones is Junior Chef.
This daily event is available on a first-come, first-served basis for children ages 3 to 11 in the Hollywood Backlot. Check the entertainment schedule on the Disneyland App to see what times are available. Park admission required.
“With silly supervision from Chef Goofy, kids follow a recipe and then swirl everything together (little hands may get messy). The finished goodies go into the magic oven and―voila! Each child gets a wrapped, ready-to-eat baked treat.” -Disney Parks Blog
Don’t forget to check out our full guide to Disney California Adventure’s Food and Wine Festival here.