We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
If you’re going to Disneyland in February, here’s your guide to planning a magical trip to the Happiest Place on Earth from the Disneyland experts.
Updated for 2018!
Disneyland in February. Planning tips and advice for your Disneyland vacation.
Disneyland in February
February is a great time to visit Disneyland and California Adventure, just be sure to expect larger crowds over Presidents’ Day weekend, along with SoCal discount tickets in effect.
Discount Disneyland Tickets
Not a SoCal resident? Don’t worry! Adults pay kid prices all through February when you get your Disneyland discount tickets from our partner, Get Away Today before heading over to Disneyland Resort.
What’s New at Disneyland in February
- Love is in the air at Disneyland during February, get our ideas for a romantic night at Disneyland.
- See how many rides you can ride at Disneyland on February 3rd, the annual Gumball Rally.
- Lunar New Year Celebration is on at California Adventure this month, ends February 18, celebrating the Year of the Dog.
- “Celebrate Gospel” returns to California Adventure.
- February is a great time to visit for doing Disneyland on a Budget since hotels run specials.
- Don’t miss our Healthy Disneyland Dining Guide for smarter food choices throughout the park.
Disneyland in February Park Plans
Don’t stress over Disneyland, let us plan your day in the parks for you and skip most of the waiting often associated with Disneyland.
If you’re looking to get the absolute most out of your Disneyland vacation, we now offer a limited number of VIP Custom Park Plans to our readers. Every detail is planned specifically for your group, including a custom itinerary for your day at Disneyland. Get all the details here.
Disneyland in February Closures
Disneyland ride closures fluctuate quite a bit during the slower season. Some rides might not be closed the entire month and sometimes there is no notice for closures. Be sure to check out the official Disneyland app for closures during your visit.
- Main Street Vehicles (through Spring)
- Splash Mountain (through Feb)
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant (through Spring)
- Storybook Land Canal Boats (2/5-TBA)
- Casey Jr. Circus Train (2/5-TBA)
- it’s a small world
- Grizzly River Run (Jan through Feb 1)
- The Bakery Tour
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- Parades take a break this month
- Plus, lots of attractions at the former Paradise Pier
Are you headed to Disneyland or California Adventure during February, tell us about it or let us know how we can help plan your trip.
Disneyland expert who also loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.