Disneyland Residence Inn is a Marriott hotel and a short walk to the Anaheim Convention Center and Disneyland Resort’s main gates.
Located at 640 W. Katella Ave in Anaheim, California.
Do you an extended stay type of hotel that can sleep up to 8 people, includes free breakfast and a full kitchen? Residence Inn brings all that and more close to Disneyland’s main gates with views of the resort in select rooms.
Disneyland Residence Inn at Anaheim Resort Convention Center fits all types of guests with suite style rooms and business must-haves. I bet there’s something for you here.
Keep reading for more about Disneyland Residence Inn in Anaheim below.
It’s so hard to choose a favorite hotel in Anaheim near Disneyland. I’ve stayed at so many and every time I stay at a new one, it becomes my favorite. This one is certainly a new favorite and soon you’ll see why!
Residence Inn joins several other Marriott hotels within a 15 or so minute drive to Disneyland, here’s a quick recap of all the Marriott options.
- JW Marriott means luxury. It’s the most expensive of all the Marriott brands in Anaheim, but also a high end name brand you can trust. This location is a short drive to Disneyland.
- Anaheim Marriott Convention Center is located a bit farther than Residence Inn, but is a prime location next to the convention center and serves business guests.
- Courtyard Marriott Water Park is a higher price point but the huge water park is a pull for families.
- Residence Inn Anaheim Resort, Delta Hotels by Marriott and Anaheim Marriott Suites are all located in Garden Grove. They are farther from the Disneyland area. They are also older than the Residence Inn I am reviewing here.
- TownPlace Suites by Marriott is super close to Angels Stadium, but about a 10+ min drive to Disneyland.
- Springhill Inn & Suites by Marriott is right next to Residence Inn and they often share the same parking garage. Similar type of stays with a different room options and interior vibe.
Residence Inn at Anaheim Resort Convention Center is the hotel we’ll be reviewing here and one of my top Marriott picks for affordable comfort that’s close to Disneyland.
I complained at bit about the walk from neighboring hotel, Springhill Suites before. I had 4 littles with me solo.
Yup, I get brave when it comes to Disneyland. No toddlers or strollers but still under 3 of them under 10. We were going back for naps and doing that walk multiple times a day is a bit much.
This is a great spot that’s not too far from anything, including the Toy Story lot. But I recommend it if your kids are super good about walking or if you’re using a stroller.
I also like how close it is to CVS and the main Harbor hub with access to everything you’ll need at this Disneyland good neighbor hotel.
Residence Inn Convention Center Location
Disneyland Residence Inn at Anaheim Resort Convention Center is located at 640 W. Katella Ave in Anaheim, California.
Full kitchen, separate bedrooms in select suites, pool and outdoor amenities all with the comforts of home away from home.
Some rooms face Disney California Adventure Park and you can see all the lights on at night! I love that view, especially seeing so many of my favorite attractions from a resort view window. Can you spot Guardians of the Galaxy in Avengers Campus?
Is this hotel walkable?
Yes, Disneyland Residence Inn is about a 10-15 minute walk to Disneyland’s main gates. The video in this article shows the walk and a tour of the room.
Here’s the best ways to get to Disneyland from Residence Inn:
- Walk. It’s a straight shot from the intersection of Harbor and Katella about a 15 minutes to Disneyland.
- Toy Story Shuttle. You can also head the opposite way on Harbor to catch the free Toy Story Shuttle, but the walk is just about the same, and you still have to wait on the shuttle. It’s faster to walk.
- Uber it! For those headed to the Anaheim Convention Center, the walk will be about 5 minutes, or grab an Uber and head to Disneyland in minutes and save your feet! Sometimes I Uber it home at the end of the day but mornings I am typically good to go.
When you want the extended stay perks near Disneyland and a walking distance hotel, book using my discount code DisneylandPlan here.
Disneyland Residence Inn Rooms
Residence Inn at Anaheim Resort Convention Center brand gives you all the comforts of home during your Disneyland vacation.
Two of the most popular room types sleep 6 or 8 guests each, this property felt so spread out and I really enjoyed having the extra counter space, large fridge and more.
- 2 Queens and Sofa Bed One Bedroom Suite room has two queen beds in a separate room, one sofa pull out bed in the living area, bathroom with a shower, full kitchen with stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, full size refrigerator and freezer.
- 2 Queens and Sofa Bed, Bunk Bed Two Bedroom Suite room has two queen beds and bathroom. One bunk bed room with a door and connected bathroom themed for kids. The room also has one sofa pull out bed in the main living area with a full kitchen, coffee maker, microwave, stove, dishwasher, refrigerator
I always enjoy staying at new-to-me hotels in Anaheim and have such a hard time picking a favorite. The space and open feeling of these suites made it so comfortable to work and play while I was visiting Anaheim for Disneyland’s reopening.
Disneyland Residence Inn at Anaheim Resort Convention Center available to book now with my promo code DisneylandPlan.
Residence Inn Convention Center Food
Even with a full kitchen in your room, there’s a chance you’re going to want to, you know, be on vacation too.
So that means a little break from cooking. Breakfast is served.
You’ll find a daily spread of hot breakfast options like eggs, potatoes and meat, along with cereal, yogurt, juice, pastries, coffee and more.
Disneyland Residence Inn Bonus
Need more reasons you should book a stay at Disneyland Residence Inn? Besides its location next to Disneyland and the Anaheim Convention Center, I loved the many perks of this location and hotel.
- business center
- Free Wi-Fi (it was fast at all times of day for me!)
- On-site laundry
- Ample indoor and outdoor shared spaces
- Rooftop pool, hot tub and splash pad
- Pet friendly!
If you’re familiar with the Residence Inn brand, this hotel just might be calling your name!
Final thoughts on Residence Inn at Anaheim Resort Convention Center . . . the price is fantastic for everything is offers during your vacation.
My daughter and I loved staying here and I know the rest of the family is jealous we had all this space to ourselves! Being one of the closest and most affordable Marriott properties to the main gates of Disneyland might be a main selling point for you.
Is Residence Inn your go-to hotel near Disneyland? Share your thoughts and book your stay at Disneyland Residence Inn at Anaheim Resort Convention Center here.