Springhill Suites Disneyland Convention Center sits in prime location near Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California. Keep reading for my complete review on this property for large families near Disneyland. My most recent visit to Springhill Suites Disneyland Convention Center: April 2021.
Springhill Suites is a Marriott brand hotel. If you love the familiarity of Marriott brands when you travel and are looking for a similar experience near area theme parks and Anaheim Convention Center, Springhill Suites should be on your list. And be sure to get my promo code delivered to your inbox now.
Springhill Suites is one of the many Marriott hotel choices within a 15 or minute walk to Disneyland. Here’s a quick recap of some of the closest and most popular Marriott AND family suite options near Disneyland.
- Courtyard Marriott Water Park is a higher price point but the huge water park is a big pull for families. No breakfast included here.
- Residence Inn Marriott at Anaheim Resort Convention Center is for larger families by the Anaheim Convention Center, very similar to this hotel in amenities and location. Breakfast included.
- Element Anaheim is a Westin hotel under the Marriott brand. It was built in the 2020s and is on the eastern side of the resort. Breakfast included.
- Hyatt House is another family suite option but under the Hyatt brand. It’s just across the street from this hotel and a similar rating level. Breakfast included.
- Last, you might consider Home2 Suites by Hilton for another close option will suites and breakfast included.
And of course Springhill Suites is a Marriott is the hotel we’re discussing here. It’s a top Marriott pick that’s close enough to walk to Disneyland while fitting everyone comfortably.
Springhill Suites Convention Center Location
Springhill Suites Anaheim is located at 1801 S Harbor Blvd in Anaheim, California. Get to Springhill Suites quickly from John Wayne Airport (SNA) or Long Beach (LBG) in about 30 minutes or less, depending on traffic.
Read more about the nearest airports here. In addition to the close proximity to Disneyland, other popular points of interest include The Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim Garden Walk, House of Blues Anaheim, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, and more.
Is this hotel walkable?
Yes, Springhill Suites Anaheim is about a 15-minute walk to Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park’s main gates. If you have young kids who are all independent walkers, this location might be a bit too far when doing Disneyland with Kids.
During one stay I had 4 kids with me over 5 days. We tried every possible way to and from Disneyland, including Toy Story shuttle, walking, driving and parking. Everything took extra time and walking effort and I wished I had booked something closer. But with teens and tweens, there are no complaints.
Here are the best ways to get to Disneyland from Springhill Suites Convention Center:
- Walk. Located in the traditional convention center area, it’s about a 15-minute walk to Disneyland. Head north on Harbor Blvd with the back of California Adventure in view as you approach the pedestrian entrance on the left side of the street. For those headed to the Anaheim Convention Center, the walk is only a few minutes since you’re right on the block there. See a full walking video from area hotels to Disneyland here.
- Toy Story Shuttle. You can also head the opposite way on Harbor to catch the free Toy Story Shuttle, but the walk is just about the same, and you still have to wait on the shuttle. It’s faster to walk.
- Uber. If walking isn’t your thing you can always grab an Uber and be there in minutes. I prefer this method on the way home after a long day.
- ART Shuttle (Anaheim Rapid Transit) the stop is nearby., I prefer the above methods hands-down. But if you’d like to try it out, go here to plan your trip.
Springhill Suites Convention Center Breakfast
Springhill is perfect for families since it sleeps up to 6 guests and you can usually get decent rates with breakfast included in your stay. When we’re on a busy Disneyland schedule, we usually head out super early and grab something like bagels and muffins in the lobby.
They also have a variety of hot items like eggs, sausage, Mickey waffles and so much more. Breakfast at Springhill Suites is free and there is a huge breakfast dining area inside and outside.
It has below ground parking and is right next to Residence Inn with a shared overflow parking structure as well.
From the rooftop pool, you’ll see Disneyland Resort. It is about a 15-minute walk away. I like going north on Harbor Blvd for a straight shot to the parks. Book your stay here along with discount Disneyland tickets.
Many convention area pools are tiny. It’s a bummer when you want to spend your check-in day at the pool and find you can almost touch all sides without swimming anywhere. That’s the case with this pool.
But, they do have an expansive roof top lounge area facing Disneyland Resort. And that SPLASH background is so Instagramable! And the view is incredible.
Ready to book your stay at Springhill Suites Anaheim Convention Center? I’ve got the perfect hook up for you.
Let’s talk more about Disneyland area hotels and Springhill Suites right here and on my Facebook page.