Thanksgiving at Disneyland Resort sounds like the most magical of holidays: no cooking, no cleaning and no crazy relatives. Well I’m not sure about that last one, but if you’re planning a Thanksgiving trip to Disneyland here is everything you need to know in 2022.
There are so many places to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner at Disneyland. Most require advance reservations which can be made up to 60 days in advance or by signing up for free dining alerts with MouseDining here. The following menus and prices are from past years, more updates for 2023 expected in the fall.
Thanksgiving Dinner at The Disney Hotels
The three Disney owned hotels, The Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, The Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel are all known for their unique assortment of dining and snack options.
Thanksgiving Day brings that unique flavor to the forefront as we celebrate together with a mix of tradition and Disney flare.
Brunch and Dinner at Goofy’s Kitchen
Take part in American tradition with a scrumptious buffet feast, along with some favorite friends at the Disneyland Hotel on Thanksgiving Day 2023.
On November 23, 2023, Disney Characters will be on hand to make your Thanksgiving meal an especially memorable outing.
Make your reservation for Goofy’s Kitchen on Thanksgiving Day here. Remember, if no spots are showing available sign up for free dining alerts with MouseDining here.
Kick off your Thanksgiving celebration with a bountiful brunch featuring turkey and all the tasty sides and desserts you love.
- Time: 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Price: Brunch is about $55 plus tax per adult (ages 10 and up) and $32 plus tax per child (ages 3 to 9). Prices do not include tax and gratuities.
Sit down for a delectable dinner featuring turkey, quintessential Thanksgiving sides, prime ribeye, shrimp cocktail, crab cakes and pumpkin pie.
- Time: 1:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Price: Dinner is about $75 plus tax per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35 plus tax per child (ages 3 to 9). Prices do not include tax and gratuities.
Brunch and Dinner at Storytellers Cafe
Storytellers is all about bounty, and your Thanksgiving Day will include all the traditional elements in a brunch or dinner buffet—along with some beloved Disney Characters at the Grand Californian Hotel.
On November 23, 2023, begin your Thanksgiving meal with a trip to the all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet. And wave hellos and grab a selfie when Disney Characters come to visit.
Make your reservation for Storytellers Cafe on Thanksgiving Day here. Remember, if no spots are showing available sign up for free dining alerts with MouseDining here.
Thanksgiving brunch will be served from 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. The buffet menu will feature holiday favorites and breakfast foods, including:
- Carved turkey
- Cranberry sauce
- Pumpkin pie
- An array of breakfast options, both hot and cold
Price: about $55 plus tax per adult (ages 10 and up) and $32 plus tax per child (ages 3 to 9). Prices do not include tax and gratuities.
Thanksgiving dinner will be served from 3:00 PM to 9:00 PM. The buffet menu will feature holiday favorites, including:
- Carved turkey
- Cranberry sauce
- Roasted ribeye
- Shrimp cocktail
- Crab cakes
- Pumpkin pie
- An array of classic comfort foods, both hot and cold
Price: about $75 plus tax per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35 plus tax per child (ages 3 to 9). Prices do not include tax and gratuities.
Thanksgiving Dinner at Napa Rose
Another dining option at The Grand Californian, you’ll be treated to a Thanksgiving feast featuring authentic California cuisine.
On November 23, 2023, celebrate family and friends over a Thanksgiving experience with Chef Andrew Sutton’s indulgent 4-Course Wine Country Feast.
Make your reservation for Napa Rose on Thanksgiving Day here. Remember, if no spots are showing available sign up for free dining alerts with MouseDining here.
This prix fixe menu features Golden State’s finest flavors along with hand-selected flight of wines for an additional charge. Kids can pick the turkey dinner or items from our children’s menu.
Thanksgiving Dinner Details
- Location: Napa Rose Restaurant
- Time: 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Price: Thanksgiving dinner is about $135 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $25 per child (ages 3 to 9). A wine flight can be added for Guests ages 21 and up at an additional charge of $55 per person. Prices do not include tax and gratuities.
Disneyland Hotel Classic Thanksgiving Dinner
This was not an option for 2021 or 2022, but will update if I hear an official word for 2023. I would make other plans to have a placeholder though.
The most indulgent, incredible spread of Thanksgiving dinner is hosted in the Disneyland Hotel’s Grand Ballroom.
There are typically two reservation sessions:
- Check-in times available for 10:30, 10:45 and 11 am. Thanksgiving dinner will run from 11 am-2 pm.
- Check-in times available for 3:30, 3:45 and 4 pm. Thanksgiving dinner will run from 4 pm-7 pm.
Disneyland Hotel Thanksgiving Dinner Price
Disneyland Hotel Thanksgiving Dinner in 2019 cost $180 for adults, $70 for kids ages 3-9, and free for children under 3. Prices includes tax and gratuity. Read more about tipping at Disneyland Resort here.
This Thanksgiving Disneyland meal is an over-the-top amazing buffet style meal. Thanksgiving at Disneyland Hotel requires a reservation that can be made 60 days in advance, but often times they don’t open reservations for this meal until closer to the date. Keep an eye on this article for updates.
While you wait to be seated, kids can enjoy a movie and festive fall crafts. Upon checking in, you’ll also receive your special gift which in years past was a Thanksgiving Day button or trading pin. You’ll show this as your parking validation when you exit the hotel.
Disneyland Hotel Thanksgiving Day Menu consists of various buffet options, along with an extensive list of eats for kids like chicken nuggets, Mac and cheese and more. But let’s start with a photo of dessert, because why not?
Adults will enjoy all the kid food including these options available for everyone:
- Salad Station featuring spinach blend, harvest blend, vegetable ratatouille blend, sweet potato
- Cold Side Starters with assorted cheeses and meats, smoked salmon, jumbo prawns
- Carving Station with prime rib or beef, chicken, turkey, cranberry sauce, gravy
- Pasta Station with various pastas, accompany meats and sauces, along with vegetarian options
- Soup Station features seasonal soups
- Hot Side Dishes like mashed potatoes, cranberry apple stuffing, sweet potatoes, vegetables and fish
And of course, an abundance of Thanksgiving Day desserts like soft serve ice cream station, chocolate fondue fountain and mini treats all in smaller portions so you can enjoy the variety.
Thanksgiving dinner at the Disneyland Hotel isn’t all about the food. You’ll also be serenaded by live music during your meal.
And enjoy the company of some of your favorite Disney friends. Each family receives a time to visit characters for photo ops so you can have the best Thanksgiving meal possible, without a ton of waiting.
Princesses take turns making a visit, so yours may be different but Snow White and Dopey arrived in style and posed next to the wishing well. Pocahontas and Meeko arrived for the occasion, as well as Pluto, Donald, Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale.
Always the characters, those two! And let’s throw in one more picture of the food because we totally can picture ourselves right here! Each family also received a parting gift as they left.
Thanksgiving Dinner inside Disneyland
Many restaurants across Disneyland Resort jazz up their menus just in time for Thanksgiving day including the following options.
The following were Thanksgiving dinner options from past year, but it gives you an idea of which restaurants typically serve a Thanksgiving menu. I’ll update this with 2023 information as it’s released.
Blue Bayou Thanksgiving Offerings
Dinner at Disneyland Park. Valid theme park admission and reservations are required for this a la carte meal:
- Oven-roasted Turkey with Home-style Gravy
- Pineapple-glazed Ham
- Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans
- Andouille Sausage Stuffing
- Cranberry Sauce
- Pumpkin Creme Brûlée
Kids’ menu features a traditional turkey dinner.
Cafe Orleans Thanksgiving Menu
Thanksgiving at Disneyland Park. Valid theme park admission and reservations are required for this a la carte meal:
- Thanksgiving Monte Cristo filled with turkey and cheese, served with cranberry sauce and home-style gravy
- Kid-sized Monte Cristo also available
Carthay Circle Thanksgiving Dinner
Thanksgiving feast at California Adventure Park. Valid theme park admission and reservations are required for this a la carte meal:
- Grilled Sierra Foothills Turkey served with Creamed Corn, Turkey Chorizo, Cranberry Fritter, and Natural Jus
- Spiced pumpkin dulce de leche bar
Carnation Cafe Thanksgiving Meal
Special menu at Disneyland Park. Valid theme park admission and reservations are required for this a la carte dish:
- Oven-roasted Turkey Breast with Bourbon Gravy and Cornbread Stuffing
- Kid portion also available
- Pumpkin Pie
River Belle Terrace Traditional Turkey Dinner
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Oven-roasted Turkey Breast with Country Pork Belly Stuffing
- Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Bourbon Gravy
- Cranberry Sauce
- Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Tart
Wine Country Trattoria Thanksgiving Dinner
Dine at California Adventure Park. Valid theme park admission and reservations are required for this a la carte meal featuring:
- Oven-roasted Turkey
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Haricot Verts
- Turkey Gravy
- Cranberry Sauce
- Pumpkin Pie
A traditional turkey dinner for kids is also available.
Day-of Thanksgiving Dinner Options
If you’re spending a day in Disneyland Park you may not have time to sit down for a two or three hour Thanksgiving Day meal. Or maybe you missed out on dining reservations, and that’s totally okay.
The following were Thanksgiving dinner options from past years, but it gives you an idea of which restaurants typically serve a Thanksgiving menu. I’ll update this with 2023 information as it’s released.
Here we list the many restaurants across the resort offering seasonal Thanksgiving day menus.
- Flo’s V8 Cafe Fried Chicken with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Seasonal Vegetables.
- French Market Restaurant Southern-style Oven Roasted Half Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, and Seasonal Vegetables.
- Jolly Holiday 2021 menu: Holiday Sandwich – Roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce on rustic bread served with house-made chips or Turkey Noodle Soup
- Pacific Wharf Cafe specialty soup in a sourdough bread bowl.
- Paradise Garden Grill Traditional Pork Tamales with Golden Rice and Black Beans, topped with Cheese and Red Chile Sauce.
- Smokejumpers Grill: Cranberry Turkey Burger – Grilled turkey burger, cranberry BBQ sauce, seasoned sweet potato fries, and fried onion strings served with choice of waffle-cut fries or onion rings
- Plaza Inn three pieces of Chicken fried to a golden brown and seasoned with distinctive Herbs and Spices, served with Mashed Potatoes, Buttermilk Biscuit and a mixture of Vegetables.
- Turkey Leg Carts throughout the park for turkey on the go.
- Rancho del Zocalo 1/2 Chicken seasoned in a Savory Marinade of Chile and Citrus served with Mexican Rice and Refried Beans.
Downtown Disney Thanksgiving Dinner
Looking for a day out, a day of relaxation and maybe some shopping? Disneyland Resort is ready to celebrate Thanksgiving with special dining you only get once a year. If you’re not finding what you’re looking for be sure to sign up for free dining alerts with MouseDining here.
Jazz Kitchen Thanksgiving Dinner
- Slow-roasted Turkey. Andouille Dressing, Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Autumn Vegetables, Apple-Cranberry Chutney, and Giblet Gravy.
- Kid’s Turkey. Yukon Gold Mashed Potato, Green Beans, Giblet Gravy.
- Pumpkin Spice Bread Pudding. Maple Pecan Creme Anglaise, Chantilly Cream.
Black Tap Thanksgiving Dinner
On past Thanksgivings Black Tap got in on the action, so we’ll see if this offering makes a return. Black Tap who’s famous Crazy Shakes are literally over the top!
Thanksgiving Tickets & Crowds
Is it going to be crowded at Disneyland on Thanksgiving? You’d be surprised at how many people want to spend their Thanksgiving day at Disneyland as well.
But don’t let that deter you. Even if it’s not completely empty, here’s how to make the most of Thanksgiving at Disneyland:
- Get discount tickets and book reservations prior to your arrival
- Download the official Disneyland app and get familiar with layout layout of the resort
- See what holiday festivities you can enjoy during your Thanksgiving visit
- Print out a Disneyland Plan to get you from ride to ride in less time
- Plan out your Thanksgiving Day dinner.
We have covered a lot of food in this short time; I would love to see what you eat at Disneyland on Thanksgiving day, please send your photos to [email protected] to be featured in this article. Need more tips for Disneyland? See our yearly planning guide here for ride closures, new entertainment and more.