We may earn money or other compensation from the companies or products mentioned in this post.
What’s new at Disneyland 2019, plus Disneyland ticket discounts, month-by-month Disneyland vacation planning guide and details on Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Disneyland 2019 Calendar
When is the best time to go to Disneyland 2019? For lower crowd levels, choose a weekday during the school year. You can also check Disneyland’s calendar and look out for “value” days which indicate Disney’s desire for better crowd distribution. Typically, these days offer lower level crowds but also have less Annual Passholder restrictions which could increase attendance. If you’d like to experience Disneyland with as many rides and entertainment options running as possible, visit during the summer. Summer brings extended park hours so you can experience more magic throughout the day and night.
When is it busy at Disneyland 2019? I created the calendar below to help you anticipate events and offerings at Disneyland Resort. What’s “busy” to one person may not be “busy” to another. The same goes for people who are new to Disneyland and those who visit on a monthly or weekly basis. Study our many line hacks to help you map out your best day ever:
- Skip the lines with Disney MaxPass in 2019
- Utilize Rider Switch when traveling with children
- Single Rider lines can be a huge time-saver
- Get on more rides with a Disneyland Plan
About our Disneyland 2019 Calendar. This is not a Disneyland crowd calendar in a traditional sense. I loathe online crowd calendars because they’re often made once and never updated for new announcements, SoCal ticket specials and other events. And it is never a “ghost town” at Disneyland. Disneyland is a major tourist and local destination. Our Disneyland calendar notes major holidays, school breaks and Disneyland Resort events and is updated monthly. Be sure to check back as your date gets closer. The colors denote the following:
- Pink- high to max capacity
- Yellow- medium to high capacity
- Green- medium capacity
I don’t list a “low capacity” day because I feel it’s better to be prepared for crowds and be pleasantly surprised than the opposite. Hang in there, you can do this!2019 Crowd Calendar - Sheet1
Through the end of 2018, you can get Disneyland 2019 tickets at 2018 prices. Lock in your discount Disneyland ticket prices now. Get multi-day tickets for as low as $63 per day (price accurate at time of publishing, based on 5-day Disneyland Resort 1-park per day adult ticket).
Can I get one day discount Disneyland tickets? One day tickets will cost you the most money per day because only Disneyland itself sells one day tickets. If you’re looking for a discount one day ticket to Disneyland, you will need to visit during weekdays typically during the school calendar year. Because of demand-based pricing, you could pay anywhere from $97 to $185 for just one day! Compare that to buying a two day ticket from Get Away Today at $208 and you could pay only $23 more to spend 2 days at Disneyland Resort instead of 1 day.
Save Even More with Multi-Day Tickets! The more days you visit Disneyland Resort, the less you pay per day. Multi-day tickets have no blackout dates, so you can travel anytime in 2019. If you’re doing Disneyland on a budget, do not buy your tickets from Disney. You’ll be paying top dollar with no discounts! Instead, buy your discount Disneyland tickets from Get Away Today (the first company to ever work direct with Disneyland to sell authorized tickets!).
Disneyland Layaway Option. Did you know you can lock in low rates on Disneyland tickets or hotel & ticket packages? In addition to the already low rates, you’ll still get perks like free night specials, free breakfast, no resort fees and free parking when you choose the layaway option from Get Away Today!
Here’s how it works:
- Search for your perfect ticket only or hotel and Disneyland ticket package.
- Just $125 down-payment (includes $50 non-refundable layaway fee) secures your low cost Disneyland vacation.
- Make payments prior to your vacation and it’s all good toward your dream Disneyland trip!
- Pay off your vacation two weeks prior to travel.
- Enjoy your stress-free, paid off Disneyland vacation!
I do all the work so you don’t have to! Get on your favorite rides, meet your Disney besties like Mickey, Minnie and princesses. All the time, energy and savings going into your Disneyland vacation can be even more magical with a Disneyland Plan in-hand.
Just like Walt Disney created a place for families to come together and make memories, I’ve spent countless Disneyland visits and innumerable hours researching the best way to do Disneyland for every group and all types of visits, during every season of the year. No matter who is going, when you’re going or what experience you’d like to create at Disneyland Resort, there is a Disneyland Plan for you. Print your Disneyland Plan now!
Disneyland 2019 Hours
Disneyland hours fluctuate a ton during the year. Here’s a very general idea of what to expect year-round:
- Spring, Fall, Winter weekdays/non-holidays: 10:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Spring, Fall, Winter weekends/holidays 9:00 am – midnight
- Summer, Holidays 8:00 am – midnight
Remember to download the official Disneyland app to check park hours, entertainment schedules and the ride closure schedule.
Disneyland 2019 Updates
Get updates direct to your inbox, just tell me when you’re going to Disneyland in 2019 and you’ll get Disneyland updates and planning tips for your visit. Plus, here’s a snapshot of what is scheduled for each month this year:
- January- Holiday Season at Disneyland Resort ends on January 7, 2019. Lunar New Year is expected to return later this month. Captain Marvel herself is expected to join the line up of Marvel character meet ups early this year.
- February- Lunar New Year celebration continues. Valentine’s Day and Presidents’ Day weekend expected to draw crowds.
- March- Food & Wine Festival is expected to return this month. Spring break begins.
- April- Food & Wine Festival continues at California Adventure Park. Spring break continues.
- May- Grad Nites begin on select nights.
- June- Summer break kicks off along with Grad Nites on select nights. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge might open this month.
- July- Summer break and extended resort hours.
- August- D23 Expo returns in late August.
- September- Halloween Time begins and Mickey’s Halloween Party on select nights.
- October- Halloween Time is here and Mickey’s Halloween Party on select nights.
- November- Holiday Season at Disneyland Resort.
- December- Holiday Season at Disneyland Resort.
Do you have additional questions about visiting Disneyland in 2019? Continue the conversation on all things Disneyland 2019 here.
Disneyland expert who also loves the beach, flip flops and pink nail polish.